ITT: Villains we're supposed to accept as good people purely because of their vaginas

what is that?

Mabel

>he doesnt know homestuck
leave now, for your own sanity.

I was expecting either Elsa or Azula

Especially after the Azula shitfest yesterday

Gwenpool but I mean that's kinda the point
She just wants to be the main character of the story but has really done more villanous stuff than anything, even if it's not THAT bad

and the sad thing is, people STILL try to defend her, after everything she's done, like wtf m8

we're not supposed to think she's good, some breeeders just do anyway

Obligatory

Mystique.

are you saying she's good because she doesn't have a vagina?

this

Lawful evil > Neutral evil and Chaotic evil

Does anyone actually consider her to be good? Most in universe characters seem to tolerate her only because it would start a war to piss her off.

I was about to say shes Namor/Doom light, and then realized how Sup Forums would take that.

she's still an evil bitch that needs slaying senpai

Try picking actual bad guys then for your comparison.

I don't even understand why hussie liked this character

Sure she was one of the least character wise shallow trolls, but still fucking unlikable

I mean she doesn't grow emotionally or matures in anyway, and only a little in an alt ghost

Because she is literally perfect.

right there, user, I knew you wouldnt let me down.

>lawful
shes not lawful, she makes up the rules

thats just pure evil hiding behind a shallow excuse

Why were all the women in this show so much more terrible than the men?

If you were to assassinate Princess Bubblegum, it would cause a massive power vacuum and chaos in the Candy Kingdom and also weaken the ability to defend its borders as the citizens are incompetent without her leadership.

her first major action was fucking taking on a godmode boss head on and losing, getting all her allies killed, and that only got fixed because of retcon-powers and being knocked out

sure
fucking perfect

it would also kill the candy elemental avatar
which would probably have worse side effects than just a political vacuum

cause she made them like that you dumbass
she made it so her own people couldn't do shit without her help, creating people that no matter what couldn't do shit, the only guy who we know that has been able to think for his fucking self is Root Beer Guy, who's dead as fuck, and the gumball sword master guy, that she tried to have killed

why the hell did she even make the candy people?
what purpose does it serve?

Why did God create Man?

He wanted to make more of HIMself

>he

god didn't
man created the fiction of god

i guess because nobody's stupid enough to fucking serve under anybody like PB, so she made people that were.

also to show the other kingdoms that she has enough people to be recognized as a ruler/kingdom, i guess

God is the sum totality of the universe, and therefore since man is part of the universe is a creation of God.

>i guess because nobody's stupid enough to fucking serve under anybody like PB
>finn and jake

They weren't, we simply have one or two examples of decent men. Whereas we have ZERO examples of decent women.
I don't think we're supposed to accept her as good, atleast no better than anyone else in town who isn't Hank Rutherford Hill.

yeah, i know what i said senpai

They were grown under her indoctrination

if "god" is just a synonym for "universe" then the word "god" is useless

also your ignoring all the baggage that comes with the word "god" and expecting all the benefit, stop that

finn and jake where raised by dogs, and not candy citizens i think

>she

Is that where Justin Roland got his pupils from?

>has

that is the joke user yes

Have only very casually watched some episodes of AT but what's she done? Could you kindly either paraphrase, or point me towards some page where it's explained, or at least give me some keywords to google?

Thanks and sorry for being so ignorant, but I got interested ;_;

None of the guys in the Alley were anywhere near as bad as Peggy, Nancy and Ming. Boomhauer was just a man whore and Bill was pathetic. We did have one example of a decent women in Luanne though. Not a malicious bone in her body

idk how far you've gotten user, don't want to spoil any shit, what do you mean by casually?

Kahn

She is good to her people, She is just has a bitch personality, that has actually been toned down a bit in recent years. The thing is she saves people because it is her job and not for morality reasons so it is about what helps the Inhumans instead of what is right. For example the thing with Tony just now, Medusa said she would have blown up Stark tower and put Tony in their dungeon if she didn't have to worry about the humans taking it out on the Nuhumans not living in Attilan.

I wouldn't call Khan one of the Alley guys

>Ming
desu, i never thought the wassanasons were that bad, honestly, they felt like the most decent people there also, nobody in KOTH is necessarily a bad person except for Nancy and John Redcorn

>Azula shitfest yesterday
what happened?

>implying you have proof god is fake

She has done literally nothing wrong. She proves the efficiency of monarchy.

First fucking episode makes candy zombies trying to beat death

Keeping the litch alive imprisoned in her own castle
Imprisoned Flame princess, in futile attempt to protect Ooo
Destroyed the fire kingdom inactive guardians, just because lol
Cloned multiples to replace her own citizens
Making. and then killing almost all the gumball Knights
Making starchie

In future Grable episode, made every candy citizen live inside gumball guardian dispenser

etc etc etc

Oh yeah. The woman who called Balon Greyjoy evil for wanting to rule his own land while she does exactly the same thing with the added bonus of leading a dothraki rape tour of Westeros

This. She is a Sup Forums and /lit/ stuff but I can't just stand to her. GRRM shows how bitch she is in books at least but DnD really made her their SJW queen.

they are mutually exclusive, that alone makes the vast majority of them fake

several gods are provably false just by documentation, several religions have been anthropologically recorded, because they have formed in the last 50 years

even if there is one that is true, ALL the other ones are fabricated whole cloth

why even try to defend that this nebulously?

Kahn, Kahn is as bad as Ming that's why they were so perfect for one another
All the men were shit in their own way.
Bill was pathetic, pathetic to the point he was a drag on everyone around hims lives and that wouldn't be so bad if he didn't become disloyal the second he saw a shot at happiness OR sabotage himself the second he actually had stable happiness.
Dale was a mooch and a nutjob.
Boomhauer....is actually pretty okay.
And why limit it to the alley?
Buck and Cotton are probably the worst people that aren't legitimately trying to hurt people.
Cotton is an abusive piece of shit to Hank.
Buck uses Hank knowing full well the man would follow him into Hell.
Ted is a massive yuppie douche, until he tries to rope Kahn into joining the Laotian resistance just so he can play like he's in touch with his roots he's just the Next Level Kahn.

Sup Forums only believes in god cause most atyheist are cringe lords, that's literally it

If God isn't a specific being but instead adapts its form to what humans in an area believe in. Wouldn't that result in working multiple pantheons?

Making her fucking PB clone sphinx, letting Jake raise it, then it almost killed everything on Ooo intentionaly, only to be countered by Finns righteous sphinx clone

Let's not forget how D&D have been portraying Cersei.
There are some people who even justify her going full 9/11

She made her entire Kingdom of retarded people.

The first people that she made, were too smart and independent, so she haired all of them.

The next wave were a bunch of retarded guy tgat can't live without she CONSTANTLY taking care of them.

This made her make things like, spy with cameras and chips every single one of them. She also acts like every citizen is replicable because she can just clone them if they die.

I was fucjing cheering when Starchy managed to outsmart her and run. But he probably died moments after because she made them unnable to live on the real world.

There is also much, much more, like how she killed her previous elite guards out of a sudden.

Also her experiments on the citizens are a little grey area.

She also destroyed the sleeping robot golens saviors of the Fire Kingdom because some day they might be a menace to her, even if the FK wasn't doing anything. To do so, she almost deliberatly destroyed the Kingdom and killed the citizens.

>Especially after the Azula shitfest yesterday
What?

you have still yet to separate it from a fictional human creation, and it is still impotent and no different from non-existence

you are on a board dedicated to fiction, and identifying what is and is not fiction is necessary to be here.
why are you grasping at straws to preserve the real world social behavior dedicated to breaking down that ability?

She will have problems in the next season I think. Jamie wasn't too happy and I think he is not the only one.

Where is that panel from?

I don't think D&D portrayed Cersei as anything other than a monster in the last season to be fair. They showed her smiling with glee at 9/11, not really giving a fuck about Tommen's death, setting up the septa for weeks of rape and torture and the crowning in the throne room where everything is dark and eerie and she is hated by all in attendance. The fan reactions are what disgust me

Her

unbelievable gwenpool

Fiction is not an absolute term. Imperfect records of the past exist.

And her

>Jamie wasn't too happy
It's about fucking time
Jaime's arc in the books is by far the best and D&D have done a horrible job with it.

>if there is more than one theory for anything, said thing is false.

Kek, god could even exist and not be from any of these religions. At least use a good argument.

616 version is the real villain.

Depends I'm sure some religions have directly conflicting mythologies making them incompatible even if God can mold to fit your abstract concept of God.
I mean Cersei is supposed to be a shit, I don't think you can really compare her to Dany since I feel Dany is supposed to be liked and seen as a good leader despite NOT being and still somehow winning over everyone who isn't THE BAD GUY. Cersei is a villainess and ontop of that she totally lost last season. She killed her enemies and won the thrown but she failed in the singular objective she actually wanted to accomplish. If they were smart, next season would probably be Cersei trying to commit suicide by rebelling hordes of Westeros and beyond.
>about time
He wasn't happy last season as well.
He was all "I'm done, I'm so fucking done with all this shit, I'm done." then he just folds when he actually tries to confront Cersei.

sorry, i meant which issue #.

sure but when a cult claims it as perfect truth, and enforce punishments for non-compliance then its worse than fiction

and you still have yet to describe why anyone needs to continually generate new mutually exclusive god claims anyway. You would think that after they got it right they wouldn't need to come up with more

and if you claim that at least one is right, you can flatly assert that all generated after this point in time are flatly false, even if you don't have a reference to the one true one

She made their son commit suicide. If he forgives her after that he is the real idiot. An it doesn't look like he will just forget everything. I gave up hope and watch this show for mostly memes. But I still want to see Jamie in good stories. Actor and the original character don't deserve this shitty plotlines.

Citation needed. The Greeks even explicity noted that their gods and the Egyptian gods were different understandings of the same ones in different forms.

Remember those Nazi doctors and their experiments? Put one in charge of a country.

god claims are not theories,
they are flat unsupported assertions without predictive power, completely useless

a theory is a model of physical phenomenon that has immediate predictive power when you give it measurable inputs

god claims have no immediate predictive power, and all predictions made are nebulous or at this point beyond their due date

number 2

>citation needed
>proceeds to not cite his own bullshit

Greeks and Egyptians aren't ALL THE WORLD'S mythology.

thanks!

Finn thirsts for her bublegum pussy and Jake is Chaotic Neutral enough to humor him.

Cercei's actress is pretty good but man is she going to be typecast into bitch rolls.

She's pretty good at it, if she still has a career it's not the worst fate.

>god claims are not theories,
>they are flat unsupported assertions

This is why exist pilosophy, metaphisic and theology. Across the years many people debated and made arguments for which kind of god is more likely to exist, using logic.

Also wanting something that is suppused to be supernatural, be measurable by physical means is contraditory.

did she have a gods of eygpt of her own?

I've read some stuff online and watched bits here and there so am possibly already quite spoiled and don't mind, but thank you for your concern.

Also thanks for the explanations anons, holy shit

Why the hell would that be god? This just sounds like all your gods disappeared when you looked for them, and you're trying to use lame excuses.

How did this even happen? Was to be a misogyny thread, not a religion thread.

how did this religion fight start?