youtu.be/Ut-RudZv_YQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is clearly a lizard.

>But muh DCAU
>Muh Heisenberg

i'll show myself out

>GOAT Villain Thread
>Hater isn't the first image

Wait is it "villains you like" or "villains that are effective"? Or both?

Frequent lurker here, what does GOAT mean? Like I know what it means and when to use it or whatever but what does it stand for?

I don't have any goats. Will this pig do?

Wait is it "villains you like" or "villains that are effective"?
>Yes to both.

>Or both?
Yes, again.

Still have yet to see a villain top this guy

Greatest of all time

Best villain on the show.

that doesn't say much

certainly doesn't stack up to some of the other amazing villains out there

Scorpius (Farscape has comics). There is no better villain out there that I have ever known.

True.
I haven't watched Venture Bros. in years, so I completely forgot about the Monarch.

Do yourself a favor and catch up, or rewatch and catch up. It only gets better. The beauty of Venture is it always manages to stay at the top of its game and roll with the punches when the game changes.

What the Monarch? No that guy isn't the Monarch, he's the Blue Morpho, I mean they are totally different people. Why would you think they are related, just because the Morpho keeps killing people the Monarch wants dead doesn't mean anything.

Kano, I mean 21 they know too much

SLAY THEM!!!

Hater officially became awesome in the end

This.

Although I loved pic related. I feel like he hadn't even reaches his full potential yet.

Thanks for the advice. I stopped watching around season 3-4, so I've got a bit of watching to do.

He turned into a shark man?

He got shafted by a show that got shafted itself. There were too many slice-of-life plots, instead of the balance between comfy and action we needed, and there were some MotW episodes where they didn't even show him sending the big monster to Earth. Weak.

He had amazing presence and deserved better.

No he didn't turn into a douche in the end

literally everyone in that show should have been given so much more, like I see networks make bad and questionable choices a lot, but what CN did to SBT is literally disgraceful

Maybe Gennedy can talk AS into taking up SBT after the new Samurai Jack crushes things

CN sold the rights to SBT off as a tax write-off. They can't even air re-runs ever again after this weekend.

Stop! Cease! Desist with the posting of posts in this thread! For MY post will be the last post which is posted in it! You see it will be my post which results in the ending of this thread. My post and not yours, for it is the contents of my post which will culminate in the conclusion, completion, and climax of the discussion contained within this thread! The thread will end, and with the thread ended there will be no further need of posts to be posted!

For I - MOJO JOJO - am objectively and without equal - THE GREATEST VILLAIN OF ALL TIME!

I don't think they intentionally shafted him. They were going for the slow burn, and didn't expect to get cancelled after only 20 episodes.

wait what? then who owns the rights to the show?

Do they just belong to Gennedy again wtf?

The US Government, currently.

Megas XLR was also written off for tax purposes, by the way, and that's why you've never seen it since.

wtf the US Government owns both Megas XLR and SBT?

Why do they need all the good western mech shows?

For ideas

Do they? I thought write-offs only made it so they can't air the show in order to save on taxes. Megas can still be bought on ITunes and is labeled as being owned by Cartoon Network, but maybe online-services are a sort of gray-area.

>Fairly Oddparents managed to make a GOAT villain in 2016

Probably the best

>Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
>Megatron (Beast Wars)
>Hades (Hercules)
>The Joker (DCAU)
>Lex Luthor (DCAU)
>Mojo Jojo (The Powerpuff Girls)
>Katz (Courage the Cowardly Dog)
>Aku (Samurai Jack)
>Professor Ratigan (The Great Mouse Detective)
>Megabyte (Reboot)
>Doctor Doom (Marvel)
>Thailog (Gargoyles)
>Doc Scratch (Homestuck)
>Lord Hater (Wander Over Yonder)

I mean Mr Crocker was pretty GOAT in the very first tv movie/special Abracastrophy

toonami is Sup Forums

Obligatory.

I love how, during the dinner scene when she's first introduced, she doesn't actually eat anything. The camera never lingers on her, but when she's visible she's just sitting there with her plate untouched, staring at Coraline with a big grin.

You shat the bed with your garbage finale, you fucking disgrace to the good name of violent triangle gods.

But that's wrong

These character designs are way too similar. I know Disney doesn't own the Eye of Providence but you'd think Yung Venuz would have been designed with at least some hint of tact.

Hater wrecked her shit. It's exactly right.

Ship*

She could still come back in season 3

I'm not sure how they made a fucking peacock threatening but goddamn if they didn't pull it off.

Was she based on Sirene from Devilman?

who the fuck is that guy

Y.V. came from Gun Godz, which was created and released months before Gravity Falls even started, let alone when Bill was introduced.

Hater will be waiting.

who dat

>speech pattern was based off of the superhero dictionary

Best villian.

Yung Venuz came before Bill fuckass

>Hate waits
>just chillin'

A watchmaker and a family man. Nice guy.

The villain of Star Vs. the Forces of Evil and my reptile husbando

hmm oh cool who is he

Just watch Wakfu.

A Xelor, a race of time enthusiasts.

Nox he was the main villain from the first season of Wakfu

Basically his evil plan was to commit mass genocide so that he could harvest enough energy so that he could go back in time to save his wife and family, it ended even sadder than you might have expected too

kek

>ctrl f
>search perfection
>no results
There's no excuse for this

Are we just going Big Bads or does any villain count?

Thirsty, brother?

Leave this thread Megatron

Don't you have a class to teach

Hater was still a terrible bad guy...but he's a pretty great good guy, huh?

I mean he was actually a decent villain when Wander wasn't around to distract him and when he actually listened to Commander Peepers

They were made at pretty much the same time but I doubt there was any ripping off on either side, there must be other things with the little pyramid from the dollar as a cartoon, too.

>Shen
>Threating

Hate's great but Peepers would probably be a better villain.

Hater's true calling is probably to be a great hero.

Peepers was never taken seriously as a solo villain because of his small size and how cute he looks, according to his character sheet.

In the show, it's demonstrated that while he definitely has the brains, Hater has the gravitas and stage presence that villainy requires. They're ideal together.

Nah Peepers tried it in an episode and it didn't really work out

Mainly because he isn't personally intimidating or powerful

If I ever see you again I will take your soul straight down to HELL!

So good and for a kid's movie, not something I was expecting. And the final scene? Golden.

one bullet

Peepers just needs more confidence.

And maybe a suit like Dominator's.

>That doujin where he gets cloaka'd by a bunch of wolves

>Blue Morpha
>villain

Are you retarded citizen?

You got killer in your eyes, son... I don't see it.

>Not Galvatron

I'm sorry but him crashing Starscream's coronation is an all time classic.

Who is that?

I mean he turned down this ass in order to go on a murderous rampage

If that isn't criminal I don't know what is

>Look into my eyes... I wanna SEE you die!
And then he fucking chokes her out on screen while the camera zooms in on her twitching face... who the fuck approved this movie? I completely approve, I also believe children should suffer from night terrors, the little shitstains.

I think it went above and beyond the regular children's film in its lesson. DON'T FUCK WITH RATTLESNAKES!

ALEX IS A FUCKING NIGGER

>DON'T FUCK WITH RATTLESNAKES

Dude I've seen rattlers before fuckers are mean

We've got Timber Rattlers around here. Those fuckers are mean and can get fucking big.

Christ, Jake was a great villian...

FoP has a great Rouges Gallery, it just surprised me they made great new villains again since they seem to not make new villains anymore

very good detail

>what the fuck are they going on about?
>looks up vid
>>Do what he says or by all the fires of the black pit I'll squeeze them pretty brown eyes right out of your skull!

Holy shit. This is a kids movie?

youtu.be/Ut-RudZv_YQ