Florida is obviously the bluest state, what's retarded in that map is
>Alabama
>Missisisipi
>Red
Bullshit, also
>New York
>Blue
Straight up retarded.

You misunderstand. The massacres happen a week before the election.

The same universe where every major population center in Texas went blue in 2012. The same universe where Texas elects people like Julian Castro, Sheila Jackson Lee and Anise Parker. The same universe where George Bush was attempted to be tried for war crimes by his own state. If it weren't for gerrymandering it would already be blue.

>gerrymandering
do you mean that some parts of Texas actually belong to Oklahoma, etc in order to make Texas red? I don't get what you mean

I too, can use MSPaint

Texas is notorious for having shitloads of horribly disfigured districts as a result of this.

why is the voting-system so retarded at burgerland?

>NH
>Blue
Top kek, I've seen more trump signs than all other candidates combined.

Johnson will get Utha. Mormons hate Chump.

To nullify the effects of democracy. It's a completely rigged system. Democracy in America is a sham, it's an oligarchy not dissimilar from Russia.

It's cute how the liberal will project so hard about manipulating voting districts when their personal favorite strategy is to drop busloads of Section 8 niggers into red districts and watch them burn down.

> Florida blue in 2008
> Florida blue in 2012

What? Florida blue in 2016? user, how could you even consider that?

If only Chicongo would break away and fall into a great lake.

Strawman argument, I'm no liberal, friend. Just open your eyes and realize that your vote doesn't count for shit.

I'll be waiting you liberal yuppie scum.

It's going to be fun as hell watching liberals react when they wake up to find their suburbs IED'd to hell and 2/3rds of the military in the hands of the rebels.

Even better when the cities start starving to death.

>Gerrymandering
>Looking at a flat map
>Not looking at a topographical map
>Not looking at how the villages, towns look like
>Actually thinking that all villages and towns are square grids

The districts look strange because the towns are just following the contour of the land.

>You will live to see the electoral map become something like this

>tips fedora

It's actually very likely in 2020.

None of these districts are in Texas.

Because bipartisan gerrymandering is legal and partisan gerrymandering (what he's describing) is illegal. Elections are a constitutional state prerogative.

No, districts are created by states and the federal government banned them from not using districts like this in 1965, while simultaneously enabling Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson (two years after rising to the Presidency via JFK's assassination and the largest landslide election to have more than one candidate) to create electoral districts in a number of states which were "discriminating", also giving himself power over their electoral laws.

Federal power over redistricting (gerrymandering) in many states was effectively abolished after Obama's redistricting, in 2012. Obama's redistricting actually favored illegal immigrants, and this year, the courts abolished voter ID and age restrictions for voter registration for all people 16 and older (18 is the voting age, so they're openly trying to enable young niggas in the hood to vote with this one.), and various other things.

This is not right

This is entirely not true.

The distance from Travis County to McAllen is slightly less than the distance from London to Edinburgh.

Justify that.

>Trump will lose says completely normal average loving American for more times than can count.

True, it just illustrated my point.

Want some Texas?Pic related is where I live.

Why would it be bad just do a simple "popularity vote" like 40% in a state vote for Candidate A and 60% for Candidate B, therefor Candidate B wins this state..

And btw, Texas always goes Republican with like a 15% margin, why would gerry mandering be needed?

Because then you can't rig the election.

Yo, my friend. Are you ETP posting?

>the people with guns get massacred
>not the ones afraid of guns

Why wouldn't NY be blue, Africa man?

This is irrelevant for my district since it literally doesn't even continue over land. You've got to cross a fucking bridge to traverse it from tip to tip. Gerrymandered to increase the black vote. My town is 95% white and we've got a major city with 60% blacks. Some cities are actually split between multiple districts which are hybridized with rural areas which may hold vastly different opinions. Thankfully, in my district, the suburbs have won.

When it comes to the presidential elections, I think the one who gets the most votes gets all the electoral college votes of the states (except Nebraska & Maine).

how mad would you be if this happened?

I live here, Florida is definitely going blue this year. Stump's down around 6 points now and still falling. He's never lead the state.

That is, unless the Supreme Court decides to throw the results out and decide themselves a la 2000

>FL
>Blue

Mexicans and illegals who vote illegally.

That's exactly what each district does. But most states have multiple districts (Some have only one and are therefore excluded from the at-large district ban.), and in the 1960s it was said that having a system that did not use electoral districts and gerrymander to help minorities would marginalize the minority vote. So, since the Democrats wanted more black voters (who voted 60% Democrat at the time but now vote 90% Democrat), and those black voters didn't mean as much in a 90% white country, they passed this law called the Voting Rights Act which prohibited systems which do not, in some way, allow gerrymandering to support minority groups.

Nope, PA, OH, IN, VA, and NC will all be blue this year.

But Al Gore requested that.

>IN, NC
>Blue
TOP KEK

Keep going with that meme, maybe it'll come true

>two Southern states where ideology and identity politics unite against the Democrats
>AND Indiana
This man is an optimist. PA and OH are at least swing states.

>every major population center in Texas went blue in 2012
Almost every major city goes blue. This isn't news. The only city that is super, super liberal is Austin.

>Julian Castro
Spic district.

>Sheila Jackson Lee
Black district

>Anise Parker
Houston.

Democrats were pushing the blue texas meme in 2014, but they got BTFO.

I don't think these cucks realize the extremely small amount of hispanics their are in Ohio compared to other places. Its a bunch of Irish Germans, some slavs and nigs that care only about weed and don't vote.

Obama won it because of white guilt. Simple as that, Hillary won't take it.

they live in a fantasy land where Florida isn't full of Hispanics

or they don't even know that Florida already has been blue for the past 2 elections

How can gerrymandering have any effect on presidential eletion?

I live in Florida, too, and you're full of shit. I haven't seen a Hillary sign or bumpersticker and I work on the road.

Hundreds of Trump signs though. Many custom or home made.

BTFO Shill

Districts report their majority to the state, state goes with majority of districts. Gerrymander the districts. Slip the state, the States don't go by popular vote either.

i guess I'm not up on the latest polling numbers but really Texas blue?

Dude i literally live in florida and its nothing but trump supporters out here in miami. Even the hispanics here love trump and hate hillary.

>state goes with majority of districts
No they don't. Otherwise republicans would win in massive landslides. It's popular vote by state.

You are seriously fucked in the head if you think sc will go blue. Most people here absolutely HATE and DESPISE Hillary.

>he doesn't know that FL always alternates every other election cycle

>1976
Democrat
>1980, 1984, 1988
Republican
>1992, 1996
Democrat
>2000, 2004
Republican
>2008, 2012
Democrat

Uhhh what's grey?

MODS CTR IS SHILLING AGAIN

And even earlier than that.

>1960
Republican
>1964
Democrat
>1968, 1972
Republican

Why would VA be blue?

I can't tell which is a worse outcome

Government workers

>Trump wins less electoral votes than Teddy Roosevelt did running third party in 1912
This would be hilarious, but sadly I think there are enough stupid states in the U.S. to ensure he at least gets 175+ electoral votes.

Ohio probably has the least amount of hispanics out of all relevant states

Perfect! Thanks user.

Oh wait, scratch that Bush did win FL in 92. I think that's the longest continuous stretch since WWII of one party carrying the state.

>Alaska
>blue
AHAHAHA

Thank for your correcting the record. Your deposit of $0.05 will show up in your paypal account in 2-3 business days. Thank you for your continued support.

stealth rare

>IN
>Blue

Indiana is going to vote Trump because of Pence kek

either that or we'll all collectively kill ourselves

>Lithuania
>Africa
>mfw

I live in Socal, saw hundreds of Sanders stickers/signs and maybe a dozen Clintons leading up to the primary. Sanders still lost hard. You can't use the people who actually buy signs as the basis.

It drives me crazy that so many 80-90% white states always vote democratic. In fact, nearly all the whiter states are on lock for democrats. And the democrats entire platform is based replacing white people and then bragging about it. But they would never win without their eager white supporters

FUCKING NOVA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The cubans in Miami are the hispanic equivalent of uncle toms. They feel compelled to rally against illegals as though it strengthens their own tenuous citizenship status.

Texas, the state that hasn't had a democratic Governor or a majority of democrats in the house in like 20 years, is going to go blue.

No, not this universe. Only people pro-clinton I know in Texas are niggers, illegals who can't even vote and libcucks in Austin.

this. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and I see Trump posters everywhere

I cant wait til hillary wins and gives me and my family a free pass

Mexico is gonna flood texas with illegals on nov 7th and obama will let them vote.

Ohio has voted for the winner in 44 of the 53 presidential elections since its admission to the union in 1803. The last time the state missed was in 1960.

Possible swing states most likely. But if Florida goes blue again I am drinking a gallon of bleach.

Screencap't

I've seen no evidence that they would be interested in Working under Hillary. I think people overblown Virginia going blue because of Obama.

>obvious b8

People don't feed the troll. CTR is trying to waste your time by getting you to reply.

Isn't this electing system possibly the most retarded?

Nope. As long as we stop the Mexican invasion it won't ever be either.

Ain't no Grave is gonna keep Trump and the American Public Down. We will win!
Watch epic video right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA

Take your pills, Colombia. NY is the bluest. Even Trump shot down his son's dream of becoming mayor of Townsville.