I just don't get it

How can anybody possibly support such a depraved human being? Where is your common sense? What is your logic? Your rationale?

How do you shills even live with yourselves for "supporting" (we all know you're getting payed) such a rancid, bile-inducing, degenerate, cackling hyena as Hillary Rodham fucking Clinton.

Like for real, I don't get it. What is wrong with you people? Is it simply some regressive rebellious streak that you were too frightened to play out in high school, lest you got your ass beat by normal people? Is your pathetic inability to understand simple facts a repurcussion from being dropped as a child? Are you all addicted to meth?

Please explain. please.

I guess they doesn't even realize what they are doing. It's like mass hypnosis or something. I am pretty sure (((they))) are constantly pushing subconscious information to dummies somehow.

Shameless self bump.

I Desperately seek understanding.

btw, sick picture, really powerful!

How do they not realize who they are supporting - and quite actively so ..?.

How can one possibly have such a tepid grasp on reality and still survive?

Normies think women can do no wrong and all allegations made against them are unsubstantiated.

That's too simple of an answer, I feel it goes much, much deeper than that.

Some I paid, some are probably honest mental zombies (I don't know how but they do mass hypnosis for sure). They are consumers, when economy is ok they can live, but soon it will be hell on earth for them.

It always goes deeper. The rabbit hole never ends.

The people that support Clinton at my office
Janitor - 20 year old, hates his life
Safety Guy - With single mom, and a lesbian daughter
Another 23 year old chemist who hates republicans,

The rest either dont talk about it or support Truump. The blacks support Hillary, single mom and leftist.

Lol

I actively shill Trump at my job. But I live in the South.

man, i know it's hard to believe but the vast majority of people are literally uncoscious. no introspection, no abstract thinking - nothing. these are the masses, the sheep, without individual identity. their identity is the input they receive via social networks/media/etc. And among their ranks are the genuine hillary shills.

I think she's a satanist. The only viable explanation is Satanic influence.

That's a retarded cop-out if you honestly believe that. Think more grounded in oberservable reality next time.

How though?? I already understand this fact. What I don't understand - I mean I do but still - is how people get to that point. It is a severe lack of morals, of common decency and wisdom that a man must possess to lower themselves to such a despicable level.

But how? How are most people such degenerate scumbags? Why do I live in such a world?

Yes sin runs rampant, because we are all so full and Satan rules the material world, but how come I don't think like these people.

Is it simply my Christian upbringing? Is it the instillation of morals and divine respect at a young age that solves this ?

Objective truth isn't NEARLY as important as truth-as-dictated-by-media in terms of electoral success. If you've been on the internet for more than a year you should be able to rationally conclude this just through observation.

And lack of ability to think critically does not equate to being a "degenerate scumbag", and you're legitimately retarded if you think the power of Satan is making people do this shit. People, as a rule, are just very, very easy to manipulate as groups.

I understand what you mean by there are many other..more common..factors involved. But I don't believe what I said is necessarily a cop out. You've seen the threads about all of her occult dab kings and satanic worship. There's definitely something to it. You'd be silly not to see it for yourself.

People would rather have a serial killer for President than a guy who might have said some racially charged things.

Really shows where progressive morals are in 2016.

I'm not denying that she's involved in some shady cultist shit.

What I am denying is that being a major influence on the subject.

Bump

> And lack of ability to think critically does not equate to being a "degenerate scumbag"

I don't know about that man, they say you are what you eat.

If you support degeneracy, you are a degenerate yourself. Yes, people are brainwashed, but you don't have to be. We all have minds of our own, we all possess the ability to make our own decisions and opinions. If one is unable to do so, they have no place on this earth.

Simple as that.

Cmon guys it was just getting interesting.

There's no real answer here. Some are just legitimately stupid people, some don't know anything about politics or history, some want the country to fall, others just follow the crowd. The only real answer is they all need to die.

Do not underestimate the power of the ruling globalist elite. They have been enforcing degeneracy for decades. To make it clear, when I say the globalist elite, I refer to the circles of the wealthies individuals who control the entire economy (banking is the most significant branch). These "people" relentlessly pursue their own, material interests and in order to acheive them, the western society has been systematically debilitated. But why do they need a zombified society? Because a free man cannot be subdued. Instead of throwing us all into chains (which is impossible) they have been (and are almost finished) with the process of complete destruction morals, dignity, common sense, thus enslaving us. For eternity.

And why is there no rebellion against the degeneracy, you ask? Because most of the people, as I said, are mindless. It is up to the ruling elite to shape their minds. In the past, people went to proper schools, christian values were the norm and degeneracy was despised. People weren't smarter before, it was the elites that were, unlike today, working in the interest of the society.

So basically what I said here

Agreed, ignorance of the law is not an excuse to break it. Unless you're Clinton.

We're on the same page, I agreed with that post before seeing this one

I feel like people go through life seeing pink polka dot clouds and happy little trees and singing fucking bugs. Where everything is just fine. I can't imagine being so incredulous.

Superb description of the average normie's point of view. Their perception is warped, they look at the world through rose-tinted goggles