European & Middle Eastern, what's the difference really

European & Middle Eastern, what's the difference really

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/charles-murray
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/19/190066.full.pdf
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Southern European and middle eastern, what's the difference
FIFY

First post best post

>this fucking british autist
I'm really sick of Sup Forums

Japanese and Chinese, what's the difference really

this is the difference

pls yashikoya

One of them literally created the ancient civilization while the other was fucking sheeps and being barbarians.

Sardinia has had these costumes before middle east was even a thing
Wash your mouth before you talk about your elders, stupid jap

the latter is middle easterners ofc?

>is that paki again...

>we wuz kangs even though we were british slaves for 700 years
Look at this fucking mick

that's pretty rude towards middle eastern, they have a few historical accomplishments too

That's my point.

MENA and Europe was part of the same cultural continuum

EE for example has more in common with MENA than WE, mostly because WE is controlled by juden

Indeed it was, before monotheists ruined everything

You wouldn't understand. Why aren't you working or sucking your boss' dick?

This graph is a meme desu. It doesn't really take in accordance the importance of the invention.

Norway for example has more inventions than most of Asia but none of it would be nearly as important as China creating gunpowder or India's contribution to mathematics.

>Norway for example has more inventions than most of Asia
Lmao like what? Snowniggers are as relevant as ss Africa

cheese slicer you barbarian, and unfortunately for you these "snowniggers" live in far better countries than you.

You wish, I live in rural village with all the peace and commodities I need. Enjoy your "new swedes" in Malmo

Don't kid yourself, they've been far more relevant than Italy in the past few centuries.

Surely you must have something to back that claim

oh no ohh no no no ahahaa

ONE (1)

Ein - German.

Een - Dutch & Afrikaans.

Un - French.

Uno - Italian.

Unum - Latin.

Um - Portuguese.

éna - Greek.

Unu - Romanian.

Ek - Hindi

Good, you found one discipline where nordics are relevant
May I suggest Linnaeus too?

How come USA only discovered those lab made elements? Didn't they have chem before europeans discovered the others?

yeah but then Islam happened friend

>prove you wrong
>ooga booga cherrypicking we wuz romanz n shiet fuckin snowneggers

Even Islamic and Christian weren't that different in values until Industrial revolution

>prove you wrong
Except I'm still waiting for those norwegian inventions

>ooga booga cherrypicking we wuz romanz n shiet
Not once have I mentioned romans or cherrypicking

>ooga booga when i sayd snowneggers i mean norwgans onli

>European & Middle Eastern, what's the difference really
The bombs

We wuz
You wuz barbarian shits instead

A reminder this white supremacist propaganda
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/charles-murray

Stay triggered my friend

The sub-stratum of European cultures and religions comes from the Near East but nowadays we've been separated for too long to be considered the same
It's a shame desu, we could have had a christian-european North Africa or Middle East

ooga booga

Good post

Btw your culture is far more similari to middle east than us

that's the most stupid shit I've read today

Genetically speaking, northern Africa, all of Europe, most of northern Asia, the Middle East, and India is white people.
Every other race comes in varying shades of skin tones and features, but when it comes to white people only the whitest of the white is considered white. That's elitism and what drove the world into many wars, including WW1 and WW2.
Now in terms of culture, north western Europeans completely dominate the world and most people believe it's because those groups absorbed the most neanderthal DNA and the neaderthals were in fact very intelligent.

are you sure about that? :)

>my ooga booga ass is on fire!

you are right, european autists won't like to admit it, but middle east might as well be an extension of Europe

TOP FUCKING KEK

>We wuz europeans n shieet

Fake map, Mexico should be credited with Vanadium, other mistakes are likely

>We wuz europeans n shieet

Dats rite

It's a bait or you are legitimately retard?

he's just la creatura

naturally, throughout the ages they've influenced italy and italy them. Sweden/Scandinavia has historically been very isolated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race
The both of you should realize that if we go based purely on skin tone, neither of you mongoloids are white. If you aren't north and west of the Alps you aren't white.

in values but Islam destroyed Berber, Coptic and Levantine culture that was largely influenced by the greeks and romans and replaced it with Arab culture

There's a huge genetic gap across the Med sea. While southern Europe is up to 2% sub-Saharan max in some pockets, North Africa is 20-25%
Only SE Europe and the Levant has some overlap

forgot to add, so the difference Europe-Middle East is about the same as Japan-Indonesia

No war started because of any elitism retard
Also
>anglo culture
America is a melting pot of cultures and most of your smartest people were indians,scandinavians,italians and germans

>indians

The guy that cucked your internet is indian yes

He's one of our stupidest.

>North Africa is 20-25%
Not even in Egypt

>said the guy that don't know the cause of both WW

>only 2%
NO
Southern euros are more similar to Africans and middle easterners than they are to euros like poles or baltics
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

now you are just shitposting, akhmed
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/09/19/190066.full.pdf
>Recent African gene flow responsible for excess of old rare genetic variation in Great Britain
>We estimate that African populations contributed approximately 1.2% of the UK gene pool and did so
approximately 400 years ago.

He's a greedy crypto kike but I wouldn't say he's stupid. It takes a lot of brains to be the FCC head.

Meant to say Maghreb. But Egypt is around 18% on K8

>But Egypt is around 18% on K8
Egypt is around 10% according to most sources I've read myself. I really doubt you're right about the Maghreb too.

genes autists too now, worst thread I've seen in a while

>approximately 400 years ago.
During the great African migration of the 1600s. No wonder Europe is so fond of the current invasion, it's in their blood.

Using this: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml

Sure if you split it up further like K15, you will get additional groups like "NW African" (making "SSA proper" a bit smaller), but those already inherently include "macro-SSA"

brit tradition to be precise

>the internet before 2016 was in terrible shape
>obama saved it
>damn republicans reverted it back in 2017, the world ended, and whites ruled supreme for all eternity in the post-racial wasteland of Nazi America

wtf is this ?

so the kara boga has to choose a pussy to impregnate or what?

no

religion

True

chinese japanese korean, ching chong, what is a difference?

abos and jap what is difference

t. Southern Italy.

>Southern Poverty Law Center
dropped