Asians hate blacks! Where is BLM?

Black lives matter are rampant in the US and now come to Britain!

The real problem is in Asia! Japan, China, South Korea and even North Korea!

Where is Black lives matter?

Pussies. We should have done what Japan do.

Close the borders to all blacks me included.

I take one for the team Sup Forums I'm ashamed to be black!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=899_1445136855
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no qt3.14 white supremacist asian gf

Everyone hate Blacks.

I think they are the only race that is hated by everyone even by Arabs.

At least we, spics, are not hated by them

Most asians hates blacks because they at least aknoweldge the fact that niggs are raging beasts. Funny how they know how the deal with the rapists

liveleak.com/view?i=899_1445136855

everyone hates blacks... whites just don't dare to admit it anymore

I've heard that in China, there's a popular saying that translates to, "Why don't white Americans keep their pet monkeys in cages?" I agree, basketball-Americans should be locked in cages. With one of those Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to improve their appearance if nothing else.

>white supremacist asian
You don't need to be a white supremacist to hate niggers. Most people who ever lived hated niggers. Fuck, even Gandhi saw them as animals.

> Yellow-supremacist*

White
>Europe geographically and it's diaspora, minus the eternal Anglo and anyone tainted with their blood
>Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong
>Australia, New Zealand
>Argentina

Great apes
>Everyone else

Wow, these tweets are for real. This bitch was brutally honest.

>Where is Black lives matter?
Asian countries don't suffer from pathological altruism. It's a leftist mental disorder.

Even che guevara said they were stupid, after trying to establish communism in some african states

but if you want real lulz, read that book gaddafi wrote, especially the parts about blacks

2.9bn East Asians with cyber technology and robot warriors vs 2bn Sub saharan Africans with 1940's and 50's weaponry with half the number using spears and stones due to living in the tribal areas.

THAT would be a glorious thing to watch.

I'd love to see the wiki entry for that...

I really wonder what he is like now? I mean he can't go "muh dick" anymore

>liveleak.com/view?i=899_1445136855

MUH

>Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong
>White

Ur gay

Niggers and Jews are the most hated people in history

no u
u read the name

>Close the borders to all blacks me included.

>I take one for the team Sup Forums I'm ashamed to be black!

You're being silly, if you don't behave like a nigger and associate with them you're fine, and likely above average IQ for your ethnicity, if anything you should find a similar black woman and have lots of children so you can start to improve your race
You know why Ashkenazi jews are so intelligent? Because they did this for many generations

>tfw asian gf who openly admits she doesnt like blacks
>chastises me for using the word "nigger" among friends
Apparently she fears I'll use it in public by accident and a nigger will kill me for it

Kek

>The latest age of slavery has been the enslavement of Blacks by White people. The
memory of this age will persist in the thinking of Black people until they have vindicated
themselves.
This tragic and historic event, the resulting bitter feeling, and the yearning or the
vindication of a whole race, constitute a psychological motivation of Black people to
vengeance and triumph that cannot be disregarded. In addition, the inevitable cycle of
social history, which includes the Yellow people's domination of the world when it
marched from Asia, and the White people's carrying out a wide-ranging colonialist
movement covering all the continents of the world, is now giving way to the re-emergence
of Black people.
Black people are now in a very backward social situation, but such backwardness works
to bring about their numerical superiority because their low standard of living has
shielded them from methods of birth control and family planning. Also, their old social
traditions place no limit on marriages, leading to their accelerated growth. The population
of other races has decreased because of birth control, restrictions on marriage, and
constant occupation in work, unlike the Blacks, who tend to be less obsessive about work
in a climate which is continuously hot.

enjoy your little elliots, beta faggot

Piss off Uragay

Threadly reminder that Elliot was half kike.

WM/AF=male is a beta faggot
AM/WF=male is alpha, so alpha that he overcomes the inherent betaness of being Asian and conquers a White. Not that I condone it though.
interesting

as an Indian I can confirm niggers are pretty much looked down here. hell even poor daily laborers think they are scum and tries to avoid them

>tfw you will never turn Jenny Hyun into a twinkie and fill her belly with little racist hapas.

Fuck off Asian masculinity. We all know it's you little faggots pushing this stupid meme

English pls

Im gonna fuck whatever I want and there's fukkin nuffin you can do about it

You'll still be a beta faggot. Stay triggered, eternal anglo.

That's strange. The asian people I know love me, they call me their little chocolate pebble. They even love touching my hair.

So many gook loving cucks ITT

Don't forget to let gooks buy all the houses and minerals too see they hate niggers!!!!

OP they went to asia first. dont you know nuffin?

a few years ago up to last year shit went down. blacks in south korea had been starting fights with old ladies in buses and shit.it wasnt only 1 case . they chased them off with sticks and if the black people thought they were gangsta they beat them with the sticks

this results in the shit that happened with U.S military forces in a drunken fist fight with the locals in south korea for like the umpteenth time . the resulting backlash left a scar . nigs are not welcome in south korea

in japan its a mixed bag but any one acting stupid stands out and they decided they wont let people staying there illegally stay an more. they deported people who are not citizens who have been staying there some nigs in the mix and they watched the airports like hawks because they knew they would come back. they have had increased security at all air ports since. they wouldnt let this one guy in the airport they forced him to walk back onto the plane through the tunnel like 6 guys in riot gear with armed back up seconds away

china humored the nigs the most but is currently adjusting things to be as based asd they want to be. no kebab beards ect stuff. blacks are seen as a source of violence and are dealt with by local criminals who dont appreciate extra attention on their turf

M8 srsly how u gonna betray us like that
surely u urself can discern the difference between BLM and the rest of us

It's funny. I think whites are actually those who are the nicest to blacks.

We should start a campaign to send all the Blacks to East Asia. Start some we Wuz campaign and "repatriot" them.

Everyone thinks that, its just that only whites are shamed for saying what they think

Kill yourself, faggot.

>asian
>in England

You dun fucked, m8. She ain't asian. She's english.

do white ppl actually do this in private?

many do

If current affairs involving Blacks are brought up, yes. But noone goes out of there way to rant about them.

I need a stormchink gf 2bh

Most likley he blames whitey because something something slavery

wtf i hate white ppl now

nah thats reassuring tho

>AM/WF=male is alpha, so alpha that he overcomes the inherent betaness of being Asian and conquers a White

t. Asian male with Aryan fever

Only white people suffer from racial guilt. Every other race is unashamedly racist.

Pffft, just wait until the social justice kicks in.

> tfw no racist asian wive
> will never get one because not asian
It hurts, it hurts so much

All the time.
I'm not going to call a bulbasaur "charmander".
Niggers are niggers and that's the way it is.
Nothing wrong with it, just like there is nothing wrong with being born an ant, just don't expect to be given the same rights as us humans.

>Soros children blaming capitalism
topkek, they better be careful or daddy will stop funding them shekels.

>being weeb murdoch

BLM in East Asia? WTF?
When you hear the news like "Police officer in Japan/Korea/China brutely excute black suspect on street", then it is time to have BLM in those countries.

Asian people acturally live in east Asia are vastly different with ethenic Asian people in US/UK.

>those Marxists
Marxists are truly a mystery to me. It's got to have the worst track record of any ideology ever, I mean it literally has never worked. And yet here they are

wife is nip.
before leave japan her dad offers advice-“please, find husband. but dont bring home a black”

i usually say nog or groid, but i do say nigger pretty much daily, my gf does too, but she prefers the term shitskin.

this is now a tila tequila thread

What did she mean by this

no thanks she is gross and crazy

based nips I want a qt 3.14 nip gf so badly...

may KEK in all his glory grant me this wish

HOL UP

Are you telling me streetshitting hobos consider black people to be scum?

I honestly think asians are way more racist than whites, their just too big of pussies to say anything . Imagine a negro in asia, he would quite literally be a bull in the China shop

She shitposts a lot on Twitter. It's pretty weird shit sometimes.

She's a student m8, theres plenty of chinese and koreans in cities here.
She is a bit of a bongaboo though

>asians4blacklives
>they could only find 6, rest of the march composed of white people

pls post screenshots of twitter

look if leftist
>kill self
if black
>don't join goddamn islam, but find like minded members of your race and make it better. You are in a unique position to crush the degenerates in your race.