/ukrop/

What is wrong with this country?

>gets shit pushed in during WW1
>Russian civil war
>holodomor where millions die
>gets sandwiched by the 2 most murderous regimes in history and loses a big chunk of it's population
>has to suffer under the Soviet regime
>greets Germans as liberators but is wiped out by them
>today it is the CP capital of the planet
>prostitution capital of Europe
>poorest nation in Europe with an average income of like 100$ and a lot of corruption
>again a bloody, barbaric civil war is taking place
>Dnipropetrovsk maniacs
>greets Europeans as liberators again, but is even poorer than under Soviet times
>veterans have to dig through trash to survive
>Russians think it's not even a real nation
>grey commieblocks everywhere
>no matter what they do, they will be fucked in the ass again and again

Has god cursed this land and turned it into the shittiest nation of Europe or are they simply Untermenschen? I guess a shittier place can only be found in Africa or North Korea or some murderous slums in Brazil where cartels operate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many threads are we going to have on this today?

Stop sliding

>Ukraine

How do you feel about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

no such country

Great. In fact, I have a picture of Stepan Bandera on the wall.

silly banter aside

just like the problem with Germany are Germans pushing from one extreme of ideological spectrum to the other - not being able to live normal lives Germans either want to kill everyone and ruin Europe in the process or try to commit an elaborated suecide and ruin Europe in the process

similary problem of Ukraine are Ukrainins themselves - they are retards learing nothing from history and lacking the ability to realistically asses the situation

countries of middle-eastern Europe lack sufficient potential to stand on their own in the time of troubles, therefore we have to band together if we wish to survive - as only the strong will be able to survive
but Ukrainins every time go out of their way to fuck shit up - and as a result ruin everything for everyone, including themselves

it's happening again ATM, Kiev to antagonise Poland, because apparently war with Russia is not enough

nazis

>be hohol
>rebel against their rulers basically on yearly basis
>tell turkish sultan that he's a pig dick
>mug and kill your neighbors
>be genocided
>commit a genocide
>finally fulfill your dream and become indepedent
>can't run a country for shit
>blame your former rulers for every bad thing that happens to you

hey mates, i think this thread needs some russian presence.
Let's just live them alone.

Damn, almost a description of Poland

>What is wrong with this country?

>this country

There's your mistake. "The Ukraine" is not a real country.

It always was and always will be part of Russia.

The people who live there just like to through on LARPing periods where they pretend that "Ukrainian" is a nationality.

> gets sandwiched by
Basically whole history of that lands.

t. capitalist burger

How about you take one half, we take the other half?

>always part of russia
Wrong.

Brighton bitch plz.

>Ucrania
>Country
This is what is wrong with it

Wtf is this picture showing, Is that a contry? Looks fucking stupid in my opinion.

Please stop with your conspiracy theories, this not the right board for that

What's this about cp in ukrajina though?))

ukrainian woman are hot as fuck

Ukraine would be better off if all its parts were given back to their former owners
East/south-east/Odessa etc to Russia, Lwow and environs to Poland, and whatever else to wherever else

Poland and Russia dividing Ukraine....

Should I move permanently to basement?

Nah you are fine in my book Estonia.

They though saying "fuck off" to Russians and running into EU hug will give them money and prosperity, but they got themselvs fucked up the ass, their whole army even with USA and NATO help got demolished by a handful of rebels, its pottery.

>>today it is the CP capital of the planet

in 70's it was the paradise for the elite of the communist party.
Their is something wrong with the mens, they have this lack of compassion and brutality that make them accept the shitiest situation. They think that acting like a killers of mafia is the epitome of manliness. The women in another hand are sweet and very feminine, they are like godess, like all slavic women compare to the rest of women in this world. The saddest part is that it's only going to get worse. And nobody give a shit in the west, we are too much preoccupate with cleaning the ass of africa and rapefugges

I wish Germany would have gotten 3 million hot Ukrainian woman as refugees instead of millions of smelly sandniggers

why do you need it?
why do we need it? Just to stop spreading nato bases around our borders? I think we should make our lands better so people would like to join us without forcing

you can be a witness

The middle should just be a no mans land like it was always.

Subcarpathia to hungary, odessa and bucovina to romania the rest for russia and ofc lwów for us :^)

>Europe

Last time Russia and Germany divided Poland and my grandfather's farm and house got burned down twice in 4 years.

>hot Ukrainian woman
lol

Odessa the city is Russian
Odessa oblast can go to whoever

Hey I just wanna go Neutral Mountain Jew like Switzerland but can't with fuckers putting NATO bases everywhere.

Pro-soviet and russian shills

corrupt politicans, the complete lack of a freedom market reformation after communism. its how poland would look like without this based jew pic related.

I'd fuck em m8

you are literally bela rus(ija)

It doesn't exist.
Well, Ukrainians were basically invented by Poland, so you can consider them your country's achievement.

No.
There is something wrong with Ukraine.

>What is wrong

It exists.

Ukraine needs to be dismantled, it's not even a real county.

Hans all of them are skinny and have rat faces, you can feed them and dress them but they're still hohols

Meant that part below moldavia, no idea how its called

I would as well

You'd fuck everything that moves, Achmed.

Story of Bohdan Chmielnicki is one hell of a story tho

>Ukraine

where can I get my own female hohol?

This ivan not even trying.

>it's happening again ATM, Kiev to antagonise Poland, because apparently war with Russia is not enough
Pooland, you did it yourself. Who are you trying to goof on an anonymous chinese cartoon board?

Me too breh, me too

Better than poles

nearest gas station or a night club, if you're an ahmed you'll have to pay double tho

The population.

Imagine if Jews had IQ 90.

>one or two specimens out of a hundred means that every single one of them is hot

How naive are you, bro?
Refugees have never been "hot women" since they can get a really fucking easy life in any situation.

free market*, obviously.

why do you hate them so much ?

k leafman, i love when people form the outside with no knowledge of the subject just spew random bs

Finally at least one Ukie.
Are these faggot haters make you want to become better?

Yeah I've heard some German professor went there during WW1 and "invented" their entire nation in like 2 weeks and gave them money to turn Russians into "Ukrainians" so they went along with it. And later generations were simply too confused and started believing their own lies.

which is still just 10 euros.

actually no, I wouldn't fuck german woman.

slavs are more sexy, the way the talk, move and dress make muh dick absolutely go crazy

Ukrainians are the biggest cunts in the world. They piss off all of their neighbors. They antagonize Russians, Polish, Romanians and everyone else in Europe that comes into contact with them. Absolute fucking retards. I lost any sort of sympathy for them. Let them burn.

Yes. We rethinking our nuclear status already.

People are open and nice here. That's what important.
And russia has the same economical problems, they're just have oil to cover them.

God cursed it because they betrayed P-L.

>being realistic means that you hate something

I guess I hate fat people as well because I say when they're fat. And I hate my local store owner because I think that his prices are too big.

Maybe we did it,but you're the country with the war and economic collapse, ruled by oligarchs.

i feel bad for ukraine, the country is poor, they falling apart and nobody show solidarity here. Sad 2bh.
i luv u ukraine

At least they can fucking fight Hans and burn down a city when they have to.
Unlike you

Sad thing is that Soviet Union leftover Ukrainians count in Estonia is over 20 000.
It takes long time to assimilate them...

i dated one, she was pretty and all but a golddigger, also i can't respect someone who:
1. betrayed us
2. killed our peasants
3. takes pride in it

lol

You are literally ran by foreign agents. "You" are not rethinking anything.

>UKRAINIANS ARE JUST POLES AND RUSSIAN
>LOL UKRAINIAN WOMEN ARE UGLY

they're really fucking hot

>I wish Germany would have gotten 3 million hot Ukrainian woman as refugees instead of millions of smelly sandniggers

>Be Pole
>Don't take in stinky sandniggers
>Get a milion of hot ukrainian women that are willing to fuck and procreate
>Their children will be 100% assymilated Pole

>Be German
>Take in 3 milion sand-niggers, including 2.5mln men in military-age
>Out of those 3 milion maybe 1% works
>Pay bilions of euro to the rest of them
>Take even more
>Get bombed
>Get shot
>Defend islam
>Defend sandniggers
>????????

We have 50.000 of these fucking cunt retards. Europe would be so much better without gypsies and Ukrainians.

>You are literally ran by foreign agents.
Exactly as you are, pooland.

Why do you post outdated map?

We don't have foreigners and american jews in our goverment, unlike you.

lel. Desperate trolling. Did people in your government get Ukrainian citizenship already?

>literally give up your entire nuclear arsenal (3rd largest in the world) for jack shit
>thinking you'll ever get anything back

how can one """country""" be so cucked

Literally every single country has models. You can't judge the attractiveness of all women based on a few examples.

Lithuanian minister they had for a while just quit.
Rised hands and quit.

>We don't have foreigners and american jews in our goverment

Wrong. We just got rid of german jews from our government. But we got american ones instead.

German jews -> weak Poland, fight Russia,
American jews -> stronk Poland, still fight Russia

Sure, they all have. Poroshenko manually give citizenship to any foreign agent who asks it.

the typical ukrainian woman is way hotter than anywhere else.

>Crimea is included in that map

Old Map thread?

>But we got american ones instead
O rly? Can you name one without retarded memeing?
Our politicians are pawns of jews, not actual jews. That way at least they would be intelligent and good with money.

ftfy

don't kid yourself. ukrainians (and east-slavs in general) are just budget aryans. they remind me of those chinese cars that look like the real thing from a distance

they're still very fuckable

Ukraine is a fucking joke of history.

I've heard Turkish sex-tourists are the most relevant demographic in Ukraine.

Can a Hohol confirm? It's sad when shitskins are wealthier than you and travel to your country in order to fuck your women.

Well that was easy. You should've call this thread "Spot the butthurt russkie".

Oh you russians and useful idiots. You are such a laugh.

ukraine is the prostitution capitol of europe. also it's right nearby so it makes sense that's where they would go

Im from Ukraine.

They supported the Nazis during ww2 and since 1990 the government is either corrupt, or a Russian proxy, or both.

When did you last visit Ukraine, mate?

Romanticising a false image into your head and then taking it for the truth is extremely dangerous. It literally led to the first World War.

>>today it is the CP capital of the planet
>in 70's it was the paradise for the elite of the communist party.

W-what are you implying?