This is the international geography question from national center test for university admissions in Japan

This is the international geography question from national center test for university admissions in Japan
Can you solve this?

a B
Please let me in your uni I'd like it

Answer is (2)

Moomin is written in Swedish though.

Is this easy for you?

well, its from center test that is actually only qualification to apply to a good uni

you need to have another test that is usually more difficult

yes thanks to Sup Forums

So they expect you to recognise animation styles in geography classes in Japan?

the point of this question is viking and language

finland obviously doesnt belong to viking culture while others do so anime b cannot be set in finland

and you can easily see the similarity between swedish and the language A that means A must be norwegian, so B obviously is finnish

this language difference is basically why Sup Forums calls finn mongol

i don't understand what you're supposed to do here

Yes but that's only cause I know Vicky the Viking isn't Finnish

geography test is like this in South Korea?

what's the point in the example, seems its only purpose is to confuse

Swedish is related to Norwegian so you can understand A is Norwegian

I see, I thought you were supposed to work it out based on which had the most vowels (that are also consecutive) - which is more commonplace in Finnish than Norwegian so the example seemed redundant.

(2) thanks to Sup Forums

Yea (2), but being Scandi it would be emberassing if I wouldn't be able to solve this immediatly

What kind of retarded test is that, looks like those contests where you win a $10.000 prize but due to legal loopholes the company is obliged to ask you a "knowledge question" such as "how much is 2+2"?

What the fuck are you saying

Some countries have rules against giving shit for free, maybe to avoid money laundering or something, so they include this "knowledge question" to turn what would otherwise be a free gift into a lawful competition with an award.

Yeah but I probably wouldn't know if I haven't spent some time as exchange student in Suomi.

That's fucking retarded.