I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess

I am a Chinese male living in Australia I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture/sucess.

The moment I have the power to, I will treat whites worse than niggers, not because you ARE worse than niggers... but because I finally have the ability to do so.

I will release generations of rage compensation upon you. I will avenge for all the times you came to our country acted like animals, take our women, laughed in our face.

okay, interesting

move back to china, chinkity fuck

sadly, you will never be in such a position

Calm down man. China is doing great, greater than many others. Why don't you take pride in that, you nationalist fuck?

你好my兄

>Chinese
>lives in Australia
Checks out, lol

>living in australia
>hates whites

>I have a deep-seated hatred of western culture
elaborate please

What I always wondered about Asians though is why they are so competitive about comparing themselves with others.

Isn't it enough that we're living in the 21st century with futuristic technology and things are going pretty good? Why do you care about what white people are or aren't doing as long as they aren't getting in your way?

Being Chinese there's an 80% chance you live in either Melbourne or Sydney so I'm okay with that

based opa

Fuck off back to China please

Same. Though I want everyone destroyed. The wh*toid, The M*ngoloid, the Sp*coid, the N*groid. No one will be safe under my boot. War with everyone. War with the world.

*teleports behind you*
*makes love to your sister with the BIG WHITE COCK*

Probably a shame based culture thing, and therefore a culture that focuses on self-image.

>magyar
>white

When have we ever taken your women?

I understand China's butthurt though.

They were humiliated by the West in the last couple of centuries, despite having so much potential to dominate the world.

OP's probably butthurt because he was bullied by some white Chads though

I can't understand such a people who are like you. :3
You or your parents leaved your home country.
You moved to for living in a country where is more comfy.
If you have dissatisfy, you should go back your home country.
Without revenging the country where you live.

Most of us whites hates ourselves too chink. Success isn't happiness.

Are you me?

Don't tell me you come from Guangzhou (a city in china)