Question to the normies who dwell here

Question to the normies who dwell here

What can I do on a Friday/Saturday night in Brussels? I want to not sit at home like an autist.

Enforce sharia zone

they're basically normie Sup Forums they would have a better idea
a thread like this belongs in that board anyway

You could go mingle with refugees

I've heard they aren't all bad people

drink
get drunk
???
profit

Go to a bar and talk to people, have a few beers.

Go show everyone how peaceful you are mohammed

remove kebab

>Brussels

Crusade.

Call any friend or an acquaintance up and just go get a drink. Friendships develop from

Tinder or grinder if you're a faggot. Get laid!!!

Lel, pol doesnt disappoint.

P.s. I don't drink but anw

This gentleman gets it.

fuck some cougars in the Brussels red light district
just make sure you hide your 50 in your sock and leave everything at home

You could leave Brussel or even better, Belgium, this night.

get shot, bombed, and/or run over by a truck.

Go get a beer at a pub. Sit at the bar and chat up the bartender or anyone else sitting alone. Be friendly and don't take yourself too seriously. You can make anyone your friend with practice.

Wtf man, brussels is an AMAZING city, at least it was when I was there in 09.

Clubs and amazing restaurants literally everywhere.

The question should be "how do I leave this city? there's so much to do!"

just stumble into a pub of similar type of people, just go out and chat w people. be alpha

How un normal are you? If you social skills range from non existant to extremely hostile when you get surprised, you are going to have a bad time out in public.

Otherwise, go grab a drink at a bar that is in line with your wealth level.

Going out at this time is suicide. Prepare to get blasted by iebabs.

t. Brusselsanon

>I don't drink
Then start drinking.

I've been to the red light district in Brussels once while I was waiting for my flight. It's located next to the Brussels North (Noord/Nord) train station primarily on Rue d'Aerschot. Like other red light districts, you walk down the street and observe the girls through windows. When you find one that captures your fancy, you just approach them and inquire. Standard price for a suck and fuck for 15/20 minutes is €40 and you can pay for extras such as additional time, additional positions, anal and so on. Regular police presence which means that it's safe and well regulated. I was there in the early morning, around 9 or so and there were approximately 40 girls working, most were young and fit, not a lot of ethnic variety as the majority of the girls come from eastern Europe. I spent an hour walking around and enjoyed the company of two girls in that time. Both were friendly and very accommodating and I walked away having only spent €100. Would like to go back in the evening, because I imagine there is a lot more selection.

I seriously hope you just gave him directions to a literal sharia zone or something

>P.s. I don't drink

مرحبا جيد الأخ الموت ل كافر

>Prepare to get blasted by iebabs.

iebabs? Is that the new Apple iBaby product and you mistyped?

I hope her tattoos say, "sugar, rice, salt, pepper"