Just got home from work

> Just got home from work
> 12 straight hours in ER
> 9yo girl admitted with "massive anal bleeding"
> guess the religion
> parents first telling crap about "falling down" and then, after we call the police, make a huge scandal about some black guy in their neighbordhood.
> somehow, police doesn't arrest anyone and we're advised to "not speak with the girl if it's not medicaly relevant"
> social services are from the religion of peace

This is gonna end well.

yeah nice bullshit story

dur mec, ces putains de bougnoules...
courage

I don't know his flag checks out

LOL. Yep this sure sounds like Gay Purr-ee

>things that never happened

Post proofs faggette

At least they are not administering legal bleach enemas to their kids, right?

Hard to believe. I might believe it if the flag is Sweden or Germany.

Dude that shit happens in England. My aunt-in-law told me that it happens a bit too much to the point she's desensitized because no one has the balls to do anything.

If that shit happens in the states I will eradicate those barbarians

It's France, dude. Are you that in denial?

This is probably bullshit.
Now it depends mainly on the doctor and his staff. If he finds it really disturbing he WILL make a fuss and get stuff moving.
Police has no saying in what you should reveal or not in France.

When will the little whore apologise for oppressing that poor man?

>literally stuck it in her pooper
Mudslimes are pretty good memers desu

>you just dont understand their religion of peace you racist piece of shit

..hang in there man, you're not alone

Right wing death squads when?

France is more fucked up than Sweden and Germany
France is already like 60% white

I am a doctor and I tell you, your story makes no sense. Even in Germany, child services would immediately step in. Violent anal rape, especially when it comes to children, can easily be diagnosed. I am fortunate to never have been involved with sexual abuse of minors cases. But I know it's extremely unlikely that such things would be left slipping.

P.S. what's your ER shift hour system? 6 to 6? Are you in a 48 sliding workweek with vacation extension to cover the extra hours above 40?

>Fance.
>Ever having a fucking spine.

Do you have any proof?

Why are you bothering to ask this to someone who's clearly just making shit up to get approval from people here.

>child services would immediately step in
Ummm...

Racist and sexist much???

>Get approval

For what purpose, we are all user here. If you were on reddit or facebook you might have a point.

Theorically 48h a week but some of them are done with the SAMU. The contract is of course 35 (except 39 because RTT are turn into salary) but doesn't take the guard shift in account.

As for the police and child services, as I said, they ARE involved. But the parents are not under arrest, which is baffling to me.

Never underestimate the degeneracy of these people.

It happens in the US with mexicans. Every wed is family court day, a line of mexicans at the nyc court. everyone knows it happens, none of the jewish media will report.
according to mexican culture, it's ok so long as they fuck their daughter in ass and not take her virginity.

>yfw your doc shitposts on Sup Forums
what are you doing here, you need to sleep so you won't fuck up some randos health

At least some more votes for Le Pen

This sounds like absolute bullshit. Here you basically have to call the police if a kid shows up with a broken arm and you think anything at all is untoward. ANYTHING potentially sexual in nature must be reported immediately. This is incumbent upon everyone attending, even fucking orderlies have to call the cops if no one else does.

Hospitals will get their asses sued off if they don't have these measures in place. Nice payday, too.

I know you're trying to make a point about the Religion of Peace, but next time make it a little more plausible and keep in mind the incredible diversity of Sup Forums.

t. legalfag

>tfw another 12-hour shift on the geriatric psych unit
>more calls from families of demented clients who swear they care about their parents/grandparents
>but more excuses as to why visitation just isn't possible
>can't blame them on a level because the ones they loved and cherished are now but a distant memory
just wanted to get it off my chest, love the job but sometimes it gets to you

>guess the religion

Secular godless heathens with no morals, of course

RIP France

>As for the police and child services, as I said, they ARE involved. But the parents are not under arrest, which is baffling to me.

fucking bullshit.

you know what you do after a 12 hour shift?

FALL ASLEEP INSTANTLY BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKED

you have never worked in healthcare

I volunteered in a nursing home.

I saw this more than once, but it was all a show to assuage their guilt about leaving grandma to rot in a home.

They know visiting hours. It's just not important enough for them to make it a priority. And that is what's sad.

Proofs? I think nigs and Muslims are more than capable of raping their own, but do you expect us to believe this bullshit story. If you care so much, post details.

Yeah thats a totally true story you fucking faggot

Maybe not in France.

I'm going to have to pull a Sup Forums here:

Redacted ID with timestamp or just another case of CTR bullshit.

fuck the "advice" interview her on periscope

*OP, not you

So a muslim family raped their muslim daughter?

pretty much yeah. I'll give that they didn't sign up for this shit but they could pay their parents a visit while they still remember their children's names. Alzheimer's truly is the slow living death of the person you once knew so I can understand wanting to move past it.

maybe everywhere.

This is not happening. This is not happening!

It has already happened in the states. Syrian refugees raped, filmed and pissed ona 5 year old girl. Now go out and eradicate them.

> Hospitals will get their asses sued off if they don't have these measures in place.

What part of "CPS and the police ARE involved, and they're aiding and abetting the rapists" did you not understand?

Maybe. Maybe a friend or neighbor did which I find more likely. With or without parent compliance. They could be just ashamed their daughter was dirtied in such a way.

>What part of "CPS and the police ARE involved, and they're aiding and abetting the rapists" did you not understand?

the part where it makes no fucking sense and OP is nothing but the usual made up story to rail up Sup Forumstards

He won't. No one will. There will be no race war. We will be bred out. The white race is in its last stage.

the most scary thing about this, their are 2 doctors browsing Sup Forums and what makes me more afraid is one is german.

iam realy scared now. going to sleeep

shut up OP you wound't know what the police did while you're at work

Compared to the true story about 1400 girls being raped while CPS and the police take bribes to look the other way, often being paid off with raping the victims themselves, I find this story quite believable.

>> social services are from the religion of peace

This is our new reality. More and more government services (police, justice, military, politics, healthcare) will be populated by muslims and they will force their shit upon us and we will have to accept their legitimacy. This is how the takeover starts. Soon muslim judges will acquit people who participated in sex games

There was that german cop who BTFO that MLP faggot over Sup Forums. I think that was on Sup Forums though.

Muslims raped and antagonized the local population of Spain until they kicked them out. Too late though by then Spain was already muddy and now it's basically North African.

The 9yo was muslim right? So I don't give two litres of anal blood what happened to her.

Fuck you.

Work in a pediatric ER in one of the larger, more "diverse? cities in America. I would say 99% of the sexual abuse cases happen when Shaniqia pays her cousin Defonda to watch her 5 year old girl while she goes out to the club. Defonda gets her grandma to watch Shaniqia and her kids while she works at Wendys. Grandma falls asleep at 5pm and her 22 year old fresh outta jail nephew Jamal plays hide the pickle with them. Or simply, Shaniqia's new boyfriend rapes her daughter while she goes to work and the actual baby daddy is in jail or MIA.

Such is life.