I've noticed that eastern europeans are fucking worse than niggers and sandniggers combined in London. Why is this?

I've noticed that eastern europeans are fucking worse than niggers and sandniggers combined in London. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-p22NWkDK4
youtu.be/JJpaDTQujMg
youtu.be/jjDXmv8hURw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alcohol, Slavs suppress their true potential with vodka.

Because you're a Paki subhuman who knows he could probably get beat up by them

they made the s.t.a.l.k.e.r. games. so fuck you suka

>IQ=I stabn'

what id it he mean by this

Sandniggers in London do very little besides smoke shisha and loiter around streets eyeing up teenage girls.

Its not about London. Look in places like Boston, before Eastern Europeans came Id never seen security tags on alcohol bottles in my life, petty theft and assault skyrocketed when they arrived there. That's why they had the highest Leave vote in the nation.

We hate shitskins like you.

Why don't you do something about it?

We send out our worst scum to you.

Its more like the worst of your populations came here. We didn't get the professionals, the artists, the STEM field workers, we got the lowest of the low.

Are you sure you noticed something you blind fucking illiterate scum?

where can i get a tracksuit like that

It used to be the Ottoman mentality, then it was the Sovok mentality. The post-Ottoman AND post-Sovok nations are doubly fucked.

When you're the victim of an indifferent bureaucracy, you learn to dissociate yourself from society and simply cheat and steal as much as you can get away with. This conditioning takes centuries to break.

Also they're racially inferior

Squating slavs in track suits

this, in a cuntshell

>takes centuries to break

HAHAHA

Give me a couple of thousand good men and some sticks

Really? Where I live, Slavs are based builders.

I love Slavs and after Europe and NAmerica go down to sand niggers and squats, Slavs will save the white race. Slav Appreciation Thread?

pic related: Based Slav

BASED SLAV REMOVES KEBAB

When Slavs Destroyed the Teutonic Knights

really makes you think

So much this. We all know who he was referring to.

Someone post the pic of Japan describing other nationalities and comparing Russians to blacks

Story?

>Slavs are the warrior race of whites
>Germans are the engineers and builders
>Mediterraneans are the artists and chefs
>Anglos are the ???

Inshallah brother, we shall drive the kuffar Poles from the Prophet's city.

bards and fuckbois

We have successfully invaded the richer countries on the pretense of immigration but the truth is we are sucking your wealth out and siphoning it back into our slavlands. West has invaded and fucked us in the ass countless times, it's our turn to return the favour. And do not object this, or else you're a raciss m8.

Anglos invent shit

/thread

Nah m8, open borders removes human capital from the east and gives no incentive for ppl to invest. It's shit and we should nationalize

Glupy polacy

Holy shit. Sauce?

>anglos invent
>by stalling the industrial revolution for centuries bc of investment in slavery
Hop back in your reliant robin m8

If anything they are a merchant race but even then they're not as good as jews in that trade

>worse than niggers and sandniggers
Impossible

>open borders removes human capital from the east and gives no incentive for ppl to invest. It's shit and we should nationalize
So you plan on building a wall... to keep people inside?

Says the the country that gave the planet faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=a-p22NWkDK4

Slavs just LOVE getting rekt on alcohol, being racist with a terrible dress sense, they fit in here perfectly and we need more Slavs so we keep the whites race alive here, the over privileged millennials here dont have kids, Slavs do.

We need to reverse Brexit so we can flood the UK with more qt Polish, Latvia, Lithuanian, Belorussian and Romanians girls.

t. Ahmad Abdul Mohammad

Yeah no cultural difference what so ever

Requiem Chevalier Vampire
French comic, so hardcore it's on ExHentai.

leaders? conquerors? Inventors? We engineered plenty of stuff too FYI.

Meanwhile the Slavs did fucking what? Fight drunkenly amongst yourselves? Well fucking done. Anglos have more control over this planet than anyone else.

>Anglos have more control over this planet than anyone else.
You don't even have control over your own capitol.

Thanks, looks great.

It's so left extremist it becomes rightist.

I never was in London (only at outskirts for airport service), I was working on shipyard in Bournemouth and I tell you - the entire fucking population are kikes.

Why does it seem to have so many themes?

Slavs is not a thing, it`s a meme to hand out Russian achievements to different degenerates.

Russians destroyed Teutonic Knights. Poolacks (being sarmat khanate at the time) where sucking their dicks and where fighting against technically superior Orthodox Rus.

Russian army had 8000 heavy footmen in lamellar armor. Teutons had unarmored footman from local gangs and sarmats and about 1,5k of full-plated imbeciles, who froze off their asses, because full plate is a great heat radiator.

And Rus also had to keep the southern border safe, so even more heavy footmen troops where there, because catholics where constantly trying to make treaties with mongols to attack Rus on 2 fronts and declared their invasions "the baptism of pagan lands". Lands, that where Orthodox for 3 centuries already.

How does anything you've said suggest that Slavs don't exist? At best it suggests that they didn't act as a whole.

This video teaches you how to be a real eastern european man
youtu.be/JJpaDTQujMg

Do you like sexual intercourses? Bam... she is wet

This is now a Slav thread

Any fellow Slavs still awake?

> economic toilet
> full of sandniggers

if a country couldn't be anymore cucked

>Russians destroyed Teutonic Knights.

Kek. You've literally won one skirmish with them, because some ice collapsed. Meanwhile Poles smashed them in one of the largest battles of the middle ages and continued to push on for over a century until they became our vassals.

youtu.be/jjDXmv8hURw

I gotchu senpai. Slav living in Spain. We are the only light-skinned people still reproducing.

> mfw these "superior" germanic and nordic races are cuck in themselves into extinction

Im awake, lonely and sad

Pozdrav iz Slovenije brat

We mustn't fall for the superiority meme so easily. We don't seem to possess the cuck gene, may Perun be praised! We will become benevolent rulers, our time has come!

How so?