What does pol think of rap (not moonman, actual rap)?

What does pol think of rap (not moonman, actual rap)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMxNYQ71LOk
youtube.com/watch?v=GFu7cnXg52w
youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NufXve3p2vM
youtu.be/2g-lAExcH7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaCA5smNJ8
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hope_f3/hope_for_the_future/
ugrap.de/reviews/album-reviews/hope-hope-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=qWFVQtg6eDU
youtube.com/watch?v=bwM1keL3yOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8a3-1TgyB6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only listen to metal.

'tis good

Found the degenerate.

eminem and kendrick are my favs

blacker the berry by Kendrick literally shits all over BLM and none of them even noticed and they still play/dance to it at protests

youtube.com/watch?v=rMxNYQ71LOk

Degenerate nigger trash
white people who enjoy it belong in the ovens

Power metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFu7cnXg52w

degenerate after 1992

can't imagine a portuguese metal canção, it must be hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y

p gud

Even worse.

>tfw half black
>my dad was the race traitor

was a good thing too, no white pussy was soiled and my dad actually stuck around to raise me

I only listen to Viperwave. The "You'll Cowards Don't Even Into Aesthetics" album is God-tier

disgusting """music"""
it's alright if you're nigger

Can't spell annoying crap without rap.

What band sings in their native language anyway?
Posting one of the bests, also it's from where I came from (Gaia) so I take really much pride in them
youtube.com/watch?v=NufXve3p2vM

>you'd think Moonman would kill dindus with something more Reich rather than an AK

It's goat, primarily the production and beats but there's still a lot of great rappers and lyricist today you just have to search harder for them.

Can get me through hard times.

Hallo Noreg!
I agree!
People only like rap because it's simple and they find themselves in it.

Retards
Attempting
Poetry

>nigs nigging how they nigged through their nig life

Essentially modern day minstrelsy
Hilariously considering nigs are doing it to themselves

consists of about half of what i listen to senpai

nigger music. Classical music and military marches are the only redpilled kind of music

>jews takeover Russia
>Russian makes ak
>Moonman kills the jews slave army with their other slaves gun.
It's kind of ironic at least.

>using "redpilled" unironically

Kill yourself.

>only
>marches
>redpilled

How can a flipping march be redpilled?

J Cole and Kendrick are my current day favorites by far, but nowadays I see more shit getting deleted off my phone rap wise for Rings of Saturn or old Expendables.

I like it, I don't take it seriously its just entertainment.

90% of rap is awful, and niggers aren't involved in the good ones.

>MUH DEGENERACY

Kendrick Lamar is the only one I can really get in to

Needs to give way to a new musical fad, it's rather stale as it is.

Love it
youtu.be/2g-lAExcH7Y

Dance hall is the new fad, edm and shit. It came, died a little but now is back and is basically entirely what the top 40 consists of nowadays

saying rap is a stale fad is like saying the concept of rhyming is stale.

You need to look in the right places. And that applies to all types of music. Any style will get stale if you don't look for good stuff, because popular music gets optimized for maximum radio/stream plays.

Nigger poetry slams are audible weapons. They prey upon the pattern recognition parts of our brains so we get a good shot of dopamine when the beat drops at the right time and when that happens at the same time as being told cooking crack in the microwave isn't only acceptable but a character building process that got them to where they are today, well niggers gon nig in order to replicate their idol's success. You apply that kind of thinking towards guns, drugs, pussy, violence, white hate, etc. which all their poets rhyme about and it's no surprise that black culture is where it is today.

White Power Rap.

Yes, this is real:
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaCA5smNJ8

A review:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hope_f3/hope_for_the_future/

A review in Kraut:
ugrap.de/reviews/album-reviews/hope-hope-for-the-future/

Goes well with animu music

On topic, if it flows, then the rap is great.

If it has simplistic rhymes and sounds lyrically constipated, then it's horrible.

Good: Eminem (shut up, he can flow), Geto Boys, Big Daddy Kane, A Tribe Called Quest, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, EMPD, Notorious BIG, De La Soul, Gravediggaz

Bad: all of Southern Hip-Hop (except for Geto Boys and Outkast), Crunk, Trap and Cloud.

Rap is degenerate.

I love you, this track is awesome.

don't mind me, just posting god tier hip-hop

youtube.com/watch?v=qWFVQtg6eDU

youtube.com/watch?v=bwM1keL3yOQ
Rap is alright.

I always find it funny when someone on Sup Forums likes Public Enemy. They were hardcore anti white and believed in black superiority.

It's funny but I like rappers like that too, PE, Paris, Ice Cube and so on... They might say a whole lot of dumb shit, or shit on white folks, but I guess the takeaway is they want separation, and that's good.

They're just the other side of the same coin we're on. The real enemy is the kike and his useful idiots who want us to blanda upp. And all this guys are also big time antisemites, so maybe we're not that different.

Yeah, they mostly have the same mindset, big on guns for self defense, hatred of illegal immigrants stealing the land they supposedly slaved over. They just want that for their benefit, though.

Also Public Enemy had some songs with decent instrumentals, just absolute bullshit spewing out of their mouths.

Deca. love his stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=8a3-1TgyB6k