CHICAGO SHOOTING RAW

WARNING: The following clip contains raw video captured by police dashboard cameras and body cameras of the Chicago police shooting that killed Paul O'Neal.

youtube.com/watch?v=vctwdUnHzBc

>After watching this, I can't help but think cops are being denied their right to remain silent. This is some 1984 shit. The best thing a cop can do after a shooting is not say a fucking word because some nigger lawyer is going to comb every millisecond of this tape for some Ferguesonbucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/08/paul-oneal-videos-watch-graphic-chicago-police-shooting-body-cam-back-homicide-unarmed-teenager-traffic-stop/
youtube.com/watch?v=dOdZrRnWiws
youtube.com/watch?v=VeksVmXFHkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TFW they don't have any cards left in the deck so they just keep playing the same hand over and over.

Holy fucking shit that nigger almost fucking killed him. I had no idea it was that close. Attempted murder on law enforcement. Who knows what else he would've done.

Anyone have a video of the actual shooting?

SHEEEIT

>try to kill a cop
>Get killed by a cop

Checks out

Hasn't been released.

Chicago PD should start patrolling in M2 Mounted Humvee's. Might make things faster.

>"After watching this, I can't help but think cops are being denied their right to remain silent. This is some 1984 shit. The best thing a cop can do after a shooting is not say a fucking word because some nigger lawyer is going to comb every millisecond of this tape for some Ferguesonbucks."

>Implying cops were the good guys in 1984

they think life is like a hollywood action movie and that nearly getting run over by a car is "totally not attempted murder"

a nigger nearly ran me over last month and my dad told me to fucking suck it up and called me racist.

our own fathers don't care if we die. good luck convincing anyone else to care

Man, now I want a TV show of just cop cams
It'd be a thousands time better than any other cop show.

they'll just use it against whites.

we don't need mounted guns to kill niggers. we just need to enforce actual laws.

The dude committed attempted murder with a motor vehicle.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? Kids couldve been playing in that street.

Then your dads a faggot.

You need to cave his shit in and stop being a pussy...

>WARNING: The following clip contains raw video captured by police dashboard cameras and body cameras of the Chicago police shooting that killed Paul O'Neal.

u fucking gay or something?

it's fucking Sup Forums, we know the mods are retarded but still

the threads last night said this would cause riots? where is the controversy, this was a justified shooting. the cops lucky hes alive, he almost got crushed by the car

DINDU NUFFIN RONG

I'm not trying to complain.

I'm just trying to illustrate how extreme it is.

there's no "gotcha" moment we can use to convince liberals. they dont CARE if we die. a lot of parents dont either.

every time some liberal tells you to "deal with it" they're essentially telling you to go die. any time a parent calls you racist, they're telling you they're indifferent to your death.

I'm saying this just to portray how little of an exaggeration it is. people are so brainwashed that as long as they get their television drip, they don't care if their kids are safe, if their kids marry a nigger, etc.

they don't care if you get shot if they care more about "racism" than safety. I'm trying to warn you, that's all. that's at least 40% of all whites these days.

The video on the op isn't making the victim sympathetic that for sure.

I like how hat cop pulls out a smoke after it all.

this is fake right?

My dad and your dad couldn't be anymore opposites...

I feel so lucky sometimes.

>MFW leftists can't handle the bantz

anyone else wonder why the cops kept shooting when the car was like 50 yards away and a cop car was right behind it?" retards could have shot their own team

>Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
>be they crispy or from Wendys.
>Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
>on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
>Mummy lifts me to the car,
>to find me tendies near and far.
>Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
>in comfy big boy booster seats.

Annnnddd here comes the liberal faggot on queue

Leftists are so conditioned to throw around the word 'racist' to any conflict between a black and white. Personally, the label bothers me less and less the more they do it.

no the 3rd cop who fatally shot the nig as he was fleeing by foot, his bodycam wasnt turned on kek

i think the cops panicked and confused each others gun shoots for the nigger shooting at them

>start watching
>get board when they start hopping the fence
>go back to Trump rally

Can someone explain why this will cause a chimpout

I can't imagine my parents calling me a racist and dismissing my thoughts. They're pretty conservative but still watch the msm and shit all day. I'm of course Sup Forums tier so I have no qualms and don't give a fuck criticizing niggers for nogging. We talk about this shit all the time. In of course more extreme, my dad is right there with me, my mom is close, but she does see good in all and always has so she doesn't really chime in on a lot of stuff that isn't objective (basicallyy dad and I can talk about race and my mom will join us if we're talking about politics like welfare).

I don't know where I was going with this story. I guess that my parents are based and I love them and your dad is huge faggot (even though I'm sure he's a nice guy)

because the 3rd cop whose body cam was not turned on shot the nig in the back as he was running away (ie not a danger)

How are you contributing to society to prevent future problems? Half-clever comments on Sup Forums? This is the real world pal. Some one just died. Not the greatest person in the world, but if I were to judge you only your comment, you're not so great yourself.

Because niggers

That OP last night was right....

cool

>white truck kills people
#BanAssaultTrucks
>black car nearly hits police officer
THA CAR DINDU NUFFIN

Here are all the videos:
heavy.com/news/2016/08/paul-oneal-videos-watch-graphic-chicago-police-shooting-body-cam-back-homicide-unarmed-teenager-traffic-stop/

Can someone splice them together into one video (maybe just 4 of them due to size), so we can see the different perspectives happening at the same time? I don't know how difficult such a thing is but it would be a HUGE help.

>mfw he shot him in the back as he was running away

Wait why didn't the cop just activate his VATS to shoot him in the legs?

Fucking newbs

PSYOP
S
Y
O
P

MANUFACTURED CIVIL UNREST BREWING

t.illuminati

It was actually a bro hug. The guy was clearly greeting him. Unprofessional, yes, but the guy was clearly shaken up.

Racism is unity. Racism is strength. Why do you think it's encouraged for the shitcoloureds but not Whites?

look at me white boi. why is it acceptable to shoot a black man doing a victimless crime?

>how are you contributing to society to prevent future problems
I'm not

>half-clever comments on Sup Forums
Wasn't trying to be clever

>this is the real world pal
so is everywhere else

>someone just died
Someone dies everywhere all the time

>Not the greatest person in the world, but if I were to judge you only your comment, you're not so great yourself.
wew lad

>our own fathers don't care if we die

speak for yourself

>lefty tells me police can't just shoot people because we have a thing called due process (referring to this idiot who stole a car, used as a weapon against police and was shot trying to escape)
>okay, no more guns for ALL law enforcement because any use of lethal force (the joy thing a gun can be used as) removes due process from the suspect so all cops, turn in your guns.
>well sometimes it's okay just...umm.....
Faggots

My take on #PaulONeal, Chicago police shooting murder of teen. youtube.com/watch?v=dOdZrRnWiws Time to disarm the police.

It's a damn shame they couldn't have arrested him alive. I mean he would of went to jail and all of that, but I'm sure afterwards he would have been useful to society, right? I'm sure he would have learned his lesson and lived on to be a function person after 20 years in jail.

Gosh darn cops.

excellent copypasta

She has a point. That is pretty unprofessional and his boss isn't going too think too highly of it.

>leftists complain when the Dylan Roofs get away without any bullets lodged in their skulls

The Dylan Roofs have enough brain cells to know when the jig is up and stay put.

Goddamn these savages are brain dead.

chimpouts when>?

>The Vehicle Carrying O’Neal Smashes Into an Occupied Squad Car
>Vehicle Carrying O’Neal
Nigger was driving a stolen car and tried to run over police officers. Wish the CPD would just shoot all these nogs.

stfu cuntrag mouthbreather

desu i really don't like that they fired so many shots inside of a neighborhood. i don't care about the perp, he obviously didn't give a fuck if he ran the cops over or not, but a bit more discretion with their firearms in populated areas is necessary.

holy shit user was right

here is the thread

well the news story also says 'video of police shooting that killed o'neal'

instead of 'video of o'neal's crime spree and felony evasion after being halted by police'

>WARNING

>it's a millenials thinking they know racism episode
They haven't seen anything yet.

Agreed. They showed great skill in hitting only there target, promotion to swat team in their futures?

what car do the cops have? ford something

wow, totally unbiased cnn reporting...

>right to remain silent while working as a civil servant

Fuck.. I would give up my right to vote if it meant you lose yours too

nigger had a screwdriver in his backpack. obviously steal cars.

>not high fiving your m8 after neither of you died

Because he's black. Is this a trick question?

nobody cares

why did he do it, he had such a nice car already. he seemed so priviledge...

That's not a high five wtf he's clearly dapping his friend up as a greeting

Wow, the american cops are ABSOLUTE MADMEN, christ, they are so based

Why didn't they plant a weapon?

RARE FLAG

So this was the shit that OP was talking about last night that would "sit nation-wide riots?"
The nog stole a car and then tried to run over several police officers. This was a totally justified shooting.
Shit, the user had me thinking a nog had his hands up and a bunch of cops gunned him down in broad daylight or something.
Severely disappoined

Was there two separate shootings here?

They fire on the car as it tries to run them down, it then sounded like another exchange of fire we don't see after though. So the kid ran and then turned around a fired, which is when he was shot?

Your dad sounds like he sucks, no offense

Nope and i just trolled her. I suggest everyone else do the same

They'll sue the police anyways for wrongful death or whatever.

Of course if the police back off and allow car theft and other crimes, people will complain. If there are no deaths, they'll whine about too many prisoners.

its like they want us to click on the link or something...

News outlets are saying he was unarmed.
Nog must've reached into his waistline or something, where in the video you can see there was a screwdriver. Though I don't see how that would help when dealing with two to three armed cops.
Idk. This video wasn't really helpful, we need to see the actual shooting to come to a conclusion I guess.

another one of Obama's sons bites the dust

youtube.com/watch?v=VeksVmXFHkE

>problems caused by police in this video

>shooting at car that seemed to be about 30-50 meters away with a handgun in a residential neighborhood
Honestly with blood pumping its probably not easy to gauge distance, but hey, I'd get in trouble as a CHL holder for doing it. So should they.

There are parts of Chicago that are a straight up war zone.

I know everyone is against militarization of law enforcement but if a tank came rolling through south Chicago noone familiar with the area would blink.

>i think the cops panicked and confused each others gun shoots for the nigger shooting at them

Well, he did try and run at least one of them over, so...

I don't see how anybody could spin this as he dindu nuffin

you might be. my dad is the standard boilerplate liberal. he's not "bad" in an average sense.

he's just bad because I've had guns pulled on me and seen 3 people get shot o death at this point and he tells me I "obsess" about personal safety because I'm racist.

standard liberalism. really.

he's nice. he's as nice as those south africans who let their children get killed by niggers.

niceness isn't a cardinal virtue.

treasure your family user. I've never had anything. typical liberal household. I've seen my friends who grew up with parents like me slowly deteriorate as human beings. I know people that ltierally let their wife fuck other men because they're too weak. I know dudes who marry obese chicks and niggers, both of which are literally states of animated genetic death.

california is literal hell on earth. I think flyover states don't realize how good they actually have it.

How do I sign up to be an American cop? I'm a British citizen, but I want to kill niggers and get away with it. I want a patrol in the worst part of town so I get to shoot as many of them as possible.

Shooting at someone trying to run you over? No, you wouldn't get in trouble. Quit being retarded.

No video exists
Camera wasn't working on the officers that killed him
Either way I give zero fucks about a dead car thief

>driving with one hand on the steering wheel

this fucking animal should be locked up

>another one of Obama's sons bites the dust
oh god, we're about to get another one of his "some people want us to believe there is a big division in society" speeches.

Move to Chicago or B-more. They'll take anyone they can get.
But you'll probably die in those places before getting a shot off.

Is the 3rd cop a black one?

The guy who's first to climb over that wooden door

>I don't see how anybody could spin this as he dindu nuffin
Read Twitter

Racebaiting must get them good clicks. Fuck CNN.

It became more than a victimless crime when he just about ran the police officer over in the first minute of the video. But most the news won't report it this way, they'll focus on that he was "unarmed", "fleeing", and that the cops gave each other a high five because they didn't get grinded into pavement by some hoodlum who escalated a situation.

-1 nigger, good job!

Is that becouse blacks?
The police here is cucked, they can't do anything, becouse of muh society's fault

Oh fuck you live in commiefornia? I'm sorry man. Yeah I guess I'd be a flyover state and I love it. Wouldn't move anywhere. Love the rural environment and based laws.

Move out if you can user.

Nice means nothing, your dad is a pussy and you should tell him as much. Hope he enjoys his cultural enrichment at the hands of his precious do no wrong group of animals.

The blood of the next set of cops gunned down will be on the hands of the media outlets who choose to misrepresent the contents of this video.

I thought Uruguay was one of those countries where they disappeared people at night in black vans, then charged the families for whatever implement was used to kill their relative

>Stole a car
>Tried to escape
>Tries to run over a policeman
>Gets shot
Dindu nuffin

>Read Twitter
Yeah, no thanks. I can't handle all those blue pills.