Help¡

PLEASE I NEED A HELP FROM A HACKER, my fuckin techaer in the university try to fuck my test and my life please help me :( i need a hacerk to change my calificatioins please

lol wat

Gimme 30 minutes.

my english is so bad,, i have a problem, my culifications are bad, is not for my, my family have problems, and i need work, and i dont have enought time , but my teacher try to do that i lost de semester, please help me to enter in the sistem nd chage my notes, if i cant, is probably that i return to my town,,, and never study again

she try to fuck your test and your life but not you

we are not your personal hacker army.
talk to your teacher boss about try again.

sent ;)

you are in the right place senpai.i am sure someone will help.don't worry

Estoy en el sistema, como se llama tu profesor y cual ea tu nombre?

Ecuador bro, donde estas en quito o en guayaquil?

i know,,, you are not my personal army,,, but if enyone of you had a similar problem u must hel you,, if i can,,, my theacher is a bastard, he have oney, an he thik that we are me and my partners,, we are a shit, he thik that,,, if i try to speak with he, he only say "you are lost" and smile,,, you think the university in my conuntry is like your country?,,, this university is a mafia, with friens an enemies,,, if you dont have money in ecuador or influence you are lost, and your family with you,,, please if a person can hel me, say me please

I'm working on it right now amigo.

estoy en riobamba amigo, crees q haya alguna posibilidad de ayuda?

Why are you doing badly in university?

Why should we care about you?

What makes you more any more worthy than any other dropout?

Answer in clean English. Use google translate, it's better than your pigdin.

Sent :)

No amigo, la verdad es que ecuador esta en la mierda y solo tengo amigos en quito. lo mejor es yendose a la militar y subir de tu posicion y ser un corupto. Trata de trabajar en las aduanas y alli te haces millionario.

because i am fukin normal person, im not a smart person in the mats, no is for my,, is for the fuckin sistem of my conuntry, for the theachers, that think that they are the kings and They speak to us like we were trash

It's done. 1 billion pesos have been deposited into your account.

wtf I hate trump now

Use. Google. Translate.
Your command of English is dogshit.

Why are you doing poorly in your classes?

If you are not smart, why are you in university instead of becoming a welder or plumber?

pesos? we use the dolar :l genious :v