This is Jinora. She is cute

This is Jinora. She is cute.

She's the least annoying of Tenzin's offspring.

A cute!

she got browned

I prefer younger jinora and older ikki

With the earth kingdom being the largest country statistically it was bound to happen. Though she's a quarter southern water tribe anyway.

ikki is cuter

>muh interracial maymay

You are a man of refined taste. Jinora was definitely cuter at the beginning of the show, but Ikki became pretty best in season 4.

I hated Jinora.
She was so fucking obvious the creators pet and so hamfisted to make her important..
Like Katara though at least Katara was a main character.

S4 Ikki was great.

Friendly reminder that in 2 out of 4 seasons Jinora saved Korra's ass.

It was pretty annoying desu

Here, look at pic related as to why your waifu is shit.

She is only bald in one scene.

Ikki is icky

3 out of 4, she and her siblings saved Korra from Kuvira.

And don't forget in season 2 Korra would have won her fight against Unalaq much earlier if Jinora wouldn't have been around that time serving as hostage. This way they could made more Jinora wanking with her intervening in the Republic Rim battle.

I don't see how Korra would have beaten Unalaq at the time he captured Jinora, since Korra had no bending in the spiritworld while he did.

It was a give and take.
Jinora was captured and about to lose her magical bending against Amon along with her family. Korra got them out.
Jinora gets captured by Unalaq, then Korra and the others rescue her.
Jinora gets captured by the Red Lotus, Korra gives herself up to get the Red Lotus focusing on her so her group can rally up and save the airbenders.

Ikki is what the air kids should have been: unobtrusive and in the background.

>Korra phases out of the spirit world.
>Unalaq: HEY! Get back here! I have this one hostage! I'm gonna spirit her away! Where did she? Curses, you there, spirits - go find the Avatar and tell her I have one hostage.

And now Unalaq is defeated since he was already winning because the writers wanted him to until they didn't.

Fuck, I cant remember the details of that episode. I just remember that Unalaq wouldn't have gone away if it wasn't for this pesky kid.

She would still have to fight him at some point though or risk him gettin Vaatu out somehow.

He wouldn't have opened the portal with out her, or atleast not in the same way. Also i'm assuming the writers would have given him some other way to open it had the hostage thing not happened.

She is Balding in all others

>sonehow
Korra was the only way. If it was possible any other way, he would have done it already. The entire thing with Korra going to the spirit world is meaningless as she already knew that.

>He wouldn't have opened the portal with out her, or atleast not in the same way. Also i'm assuming the writers would have given him some other way to open it had the hostage thing not happened.
Anyway the point is that the writers tried finding ways to keep Jinora important at the expense of Korras mc status and competence, though in case of season 2 it was a small support. Korra was still the one defeating Unalaq.

I'm not so sure they knew it was the only way, he did tell them he could do it.

Oh yeah, they really went overboard imo in including Jinora. Though im not so sure i would say Korra was the one who defeated Unalaq as much as she slapped on the handcuffs.

It wasn't meaningless.

It was a way the writers devised so that Korra could lose her past lives, they could make the stupid two part Wan episodes relevant, and Jinora could save the day.

That's not meaningless. It's stupid and among the reasons why people say Korra is stupid since no one who has been paying attention would do that and we've seen Korra catch on to other things so these types of actions were made by the writers solely to get from point A to point B regardless of character assassination.

>kai only existed because jinora had to lust dicks while waiting for her asspull moment
>quickly thrown under the bus during the end
>doesn't even appear in the haircutting scene
I'm on to you bryke you fucking hack

..and that's why my headcanon is that Korra is simply retarded. The guy that studied for decades couldnt find any other way but using the avatar to open the portal, and for no reason she goes to the spirit instead of just waiting.

>Though im not so sure i would say Korra was the one who defeated Unalaq as much as she slapped on the handcuffs.
Why not? Give the girl some credit. She overpowered and imprisoned him in the end. I call that a win.

Writers fiat more like, as said.

Jinora overpowered him, then Korra spirit bend him. Before jinora showed up korra was about to die.

>Though im not so sure i would say Korra was the one who defeated Unalaq as much as she slapped on the handcuffs.

Vaatu would still be around, though without H.C. they wouldn't be as strong. Unalaq was already holding off others on his own, Korra took him down and absorbed Vaatu into Raava into her. And since Raava didn't all of a sudden pop out on her own once H.C. started, Vaatu is trapped forever in their yin/yang dance at least until some other Avatar dies in the Avatar State.

Unalaq studied for decades and couldnt open the portals. If he had a away, he wouldnt even use Korra in the first place. Also, pretty sure he didn't say he could do it and all evidence points otherwise.

>Give the girl some credit.

You can't. The writer's weren't probably aware of what they were writing and how it looked to the audience.
To them it was teamwork and the power of friendship. To the audience it seemed like Korra only existed to prop up other people in her "Legend" rather than do something meaningful on her own and stand her own ground.

There's no reason why Jinora was needed. Korra should have been able to get Raava out given what came before.

By all rights He shouldn't be able to do it on his own. However he did tell Korra and friends that he didn't need her when they went to free her dad from prison. He was lying ofcourse but they didn't know that, mostly because the writers decided they didn't.

Ikki is a future fun slut: the female friend who took your virginity just to be a bro

>pretty sure he didn't say he could do it

He said he didn't need her anymore. Then he realizes her can't open the portals through brute force. So the writer's throw him a bone and the answer walks in and instead of Jinora using her ultra super special snowflake powers to locate the Avatar, she doesn't and remains separated thus allowing Unalaq time to capture Jinora so the writer's can make use of her otherwise the Tenzin and Korra arcs wouldn't intersect and instead we'd just have people helping each other rather than being key in saving the world.

She had a vision before going to the spirit world showing that both portals needs to be open, and she knew from Unalaq she is the one to open it. Even if he did say such nonsense, it's obvious that he can't open the portal, and even if Korra could close the first portal (the stated reason as to why she was in the spirit world), Unalaq could just open it back if he knew of such way.

We both agree on that, but the writing team decided that Korra and her friends wouldn't know that he couldn't do it without her. It's just retarded just like most of book 2.

Is there a problem, Mr. Hansen?

>That one moment where it looked like Ikki was going to be relevant to the series and they did nothing with her.

Meh, Lin was cuter.

>grumpy old woman
>cute