Tfw you realize Tom Kenny is the male equivalent to Tara Strong

>tfw you realize Tom Kenny is the male equivalent to Tara Strong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGbVOWU9Jik&t=2m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=0vz1Ni35QlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does that mean threads about him are going to get ruined by Sup Forums waifufags.

Although now that I think about it he does look pretty hot

Probably not, because husbando-fags are nowhere as deep/hard core as wiafu-fags

Who's that under the super hero squad captain america?

>He was Deadshot and Mirror Master

Huh.

Disgruntled Postman

i dont get it, did he do the same voice for all these characters?

>Tara Strong
>The pegging fapfic will never be finished
Fuck.

looks like some variation of The Joker to me,
but t date I don't accept ant version of the joker outside Mark Hamill.

But he has actual range though.

dude she voices timmy turner and fucking harley quinn, how the fuck is that not range?

>Spyro the dragon
holy fuck I didn't know this one, I've been listening to this guy longer than I thought

>Implying Tara doesent
Let's look at her 4 most well known roles
>Timmy Turner
>Twilight sparkle
>Bubbles
>Raven
>Harley Quinn
None of there voices are that similar and Raven and to a lesser extent Harley have very distinct voices.

Hell even just her work on mad is incredibly varied.

Admitidly it helps that many of those are characters she already voiced and almost as many are those she has spent time in recording studios listening to.

>4
I'm not surprised that someone that would openly defend Tara Strong and claim she has range is also a fucking retard that doesn't know how to count.

Tara Strong only knows how to do her own normal voice, weird sounding little boy, whiny Jew, and super cutesy baby voice. All of her roles are just a variation of these 4.

you're some landwhale mad that she's hotter aren't you?

Except he actually makes different voices, unlike Tara who uses either her normal one or that one baby voice she makes.

SHE WAS FUCKING PAKMAR

Jesus fuck I'm triggered congratulations user you have beaten out for stupidest thing I have read all day

Ok yeah I fucked up I forgot about Harley at first and forgot to change it to 5.

But that doesent weaken my argument at all. She wouldent get as much work as she does if she lacked range

>Uhhh, well, maybe she has range, but her voices are retarded!
Yeah, okay user.

>whiny Jew

I don't remember her doing any stereotypically Jewish roles

Who's this guy?

Have you ever seen twilight pay for anything

For that matter have you ever seen Harley do so

More seriously you might be able to stretch princess attea as such and I'm sure there's something in all her work for mad

youtube.com/watch?v=HGbVOWU9Jik&t=2m29s

I might of found one was the bank manager in Dan vs a Jewish stereotype

Still can't defeat Frank Welker.
youtube.com/watch?v=0vz1Ni35QlY

Which one was he because that was hilarious

>GEORGE, THEYRE ONTO US

The time code goes right to Tom Kenny saying "fuck you."

I think the best part about this is that on some level even the boss notices what's going on

Oh must not have worked because I'm on my phone

I'm noticing a pattern here
Also how was his darkseid

Similar to Dr. Claw, but it kinda worked actually.

what, he is the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants? no way!

I think you mean the other way around.

Truffles from chowder

Somebody send him the catdog image

You're a fag

At least Tom Kenny didn't throw a hissy fit when he didn't get called back for a former role and try to get the new voice actor replaced. That was a dick move on Strong's part.

Tom's an infinitely more likable personality than Tara Strong.

So how big is his junk?

>At least Tom Kenny didn't throw a hissy fit when he didn't get called back for a former role and try to get the new voice actor replaced.

That's because they DID call him back for a former role.

He's from Tom & Jerry the Fast and the Furry

Yeah, but when they don't, he doesn't get upset about it. You didn't see him try to get the new voice actor for Spyro fired just because he wasn't called back to voice him, but when Bubbles gets a new VA for the cartoon, Tara's calling for the new VA to lose her job just so Tara can get her old one back. Say what you want about the new cartoon (I think it sucks, btw), but that was absolutely unprofessional.

No because Tom Kenny gets the job for his skill and isn't an obnoxious degenerate. Tom Kenny is actually a likeable human being, unlike Tara Strong.

Nobody can beat Frank Welker, it's not really fair

His successor will beat him after Frank is gone.

i don't like tara strong, but i think this may be because her 'queen bee' thing with weirdo bronies. like the ones still believing in love and tolerance. that's probably unfair but there it is.

dee bradley baker: photoshop head man. marvel at his really really fucking long head. johnny 2 by 4 looking dude

Sometimes people do voices for a paycheck. I'm sorry the fact she voiced a pony in a cartoon triggers you something fierce.

Links to Tara trying to get anyone fired. Lamenting not even being called back for a defining role you did is not trying to get someone fired.

fucking furry

Wasn't he also Nibbler?

I didn't like her way before that. It's her personality that irks me, not the roles she does.