Portugal, explain!

Portugal, explain!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoLIsbSkBYY
youtube.com/watch?v=e7WcSBiNv3I
youtube.com/watch?v=NRG-quHIGYA
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabelo_loiro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A blond portugeese is probably rarer than a elder dragon these days.

Exactly

I'd dive and hog all their crawdads. Than just some butter, a bit of boiling..

ucraniANOS

SHITaliANUS

quem são palop's?

Stop appropriating our fantasy heroes, astanivka.

I thought it means "niggers" in Portuguese...

Do Portuguese people not realize that they're brown and black themselves

Even if that were true they shouldn't have to take in Chinese, gypsies, Ukrainians, and niggers

>dat grammar

Tugas are semiliterate.

We took in Ukranians and look how we are now

Países Africanos de Língua Oficial Portuguesa - African Countries with Portuguese as the Official Language

Where did you find this?

Our impact in your state's politics is zero.

In some Telegram channel. There were this pic and commentary:
"An interesting look at Ukrainians through the eyes of the European far-right (if you consider yourself to be a "white Europe" - not the fact that this is mutual)."

We had/have some eastern euro diaspora here, some for a while had a bad reputation,but we usually have no problems with ukrainains or other eastern europeans they are fine don´t cause problems compared to other migrants, like Palops (afcans) or brazilians

ohh the achmed thinks we are like you
And immigrants fro outside of europe will never be portuguese.

Nah i don+t know about that picture, but usually portuguese far right has connections with ukranian far right, both europeans, usually it's good the relations.

I thought it was a well-agreed fact that Ukranians are the best diaspora we have.

Not that Ukranians themselves are all great, but the ones that go through Austrai, Germany, France and Spain just to settle here for a lower pay really are people who value peace of mind as opposed to money, and as such, generally integrate pretty well.

Not to mention that they are the only ones that default to a European Portuguese accent as opposed to a Brazillian/Spanish sounding one.

Blodes make 10% of the population tho.
And a lot are born blonde with blue eyes like I was, now I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

eu gosto muito de ucranianas

lol first time I see this image, fukken saved

also, tell your countrymen to get the fuck out of my country you shitty second-class russian

wtf is that real?

Fuck you Jamal, ucranians are bros

Based Tugas

Bom fio.

Países falantes da língua portuguesa

Why does the ukrainian guy look chinese?
>palop
I guess we are cool then

>ucranians are bros
t. hohol dos santos

You are not, fck off

Give me a hug, my portuguese cousin

If you are mixed with indians or slaves, you are not my cousin. sorry

Portugal complaining about mixing. Kek.

and their women are qt

that's why they're cousins dumbo

The brazilian low iq, thinks Portugal or any other european country was some kind of melting pot of amerindians and blacks like it was and is brazil or usa. ahahha

Well, mixing happened on madeira and other islands...

exagerations, madeira people:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoLIsbSkBYY

youtube.com/watch?v=e7WcSBiNv3I

youtube.com/watch?v=NRG-quHIGYA

4% of ssa won't be apparent when you look at people, of course.

I never saw those results on austossmal tests (like 23 an me) of them

>"An interesting look at Ukrainians through the eyes of the European far-right (if you consider yourself to be a "white Europe" - not the fact that this is mutual)."
Obvious russian propaganda.

>And a lot are born blonde with blue eyes like I was, now I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
I often hear this claim from spanish to north africans.

Not as much as you'd think.

When Portugal abolished slavery, we only did it in Portugal, Madeira and Azores, not the proper colonies.

And so we sent the slaves back to those colonies to be put to work. We didn't free them, we just stopped slavery in our home-turf.

I dated a blonde Spanish girl with blue eyes

Well I can give you the wikipedia article but its in portuguese.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabelo_loiro

The funniest thing about Ukrainians is this.

Portugal is homogeneous (there a lot of phenotypes but besides that it's homogenous) unless of course you count out Lisbon.

So the foreigners here were Gypsies, who everyone knows are beyond terrible and PALOPS (immigrants from Portuguese colonies, from Brazil to Cape Verde) who themselves were horrible as well.
So when Ukrainians arrive in mass, people turned their nose a bit, after all they sent construction workers and very poor people, so we were kinda expecting the same results when it comes to immigrants. Turns out, Ukrainians are pretty fucking cool. They would work seriously, they would keep to themselves but at the same time participating in our holidays and parties and would assimilate literally in a generation. One of my best friends is an Ukra, and the dude is 100% Portuguese, unless you can spot the somewhat slavic phenotype.
They didn't commit crime (well besides being very drunk in public sometimes), and they don't live apart from society like the Chinese.

They were in Portugal the only immigrants I know who came to Portugal and wanted to become Portuguese, even though they kept some connections to their country. They absolutely loved in my hometown. Whenever we get immigrants in town (which is rare) our standards for good immigrants are the Ukras.

So I don't know where you got that pic. They are right about the other 3 though.

Ask any Portuguese poster here, they will confirm what I wrote.

>you can spot the somewhat slavic phenotype.
Not sure what you mean by that.

>unless you can spot the somewhat slavic phenotype.
Ukrainians confirmed as Turks

>no brazilian warn sign
How cute.

Palops encompasses you

They look Slavic, not wrong with that. Most people stand out in Portugal.

Only Spaniards, French,Swiss, Italians, some Brits and Irish can pull off the native look.

PALOPS groups you too sorry.

Your immigrants are what we call "oito ou oitenta".