And none exists today.

Wish the sandniggers would stay in their own countries

>NYT
>This story
Propaganda

Multiculturalism works for Canadá, dunno why desu

Fine they can go to Canada, just stay away from the USA

>Multiculturalism works for Canadá

Works as in what? Canadian identity and heritage has been almost completely obliterated by the policy of multiculturalism. So if that's what you mean by it "working", then yes, it has successfully destroyed Canada as was it's intended goal

Toronto and the GTA has been dead for a long time.
Not a suprise.

t. Thomas McWhitey

>he said, right before scarfing down microwaved Kraft Dinner in his isolated shack

>Multiculturalism works for Canadá
Well multiculturalism works in countries like Canada, NZ, and Australia because they use point-based immigration systems which filter out many unqualified immigrants.

It's not multiculturalism that is shit but it can easily turn into shit when it works to accept so many unqualified immigrants.

I am an immigrant myself but I find Muslim immigrants in those countries better than the random refugees in Europe

>Canadian identity and heritage
What is it?

>

>multiculturalism is good because food

What did he mean by this

#melbourne bites back

>Canadian identity

I mean, economically it's been fine so far. I wouldn't call vancouver a shithole, just completely devoid of whites.

Why is it that proponents of multiculturalism always use "muh food" to support their absurd ideology?

Exactly my point. It's a joke now.

If we didn't have millions of Indians in our country it would literally be illegal for us to import curry.

>Canadian identity and heritage What is it?
Anglo/Celtic/Francophone
>Israel talking about identity
Literally a made up country given to you by anglos

because it's not like you brainlets understand economics

if you didn't have millions of Indians, your tech industry would have collapsed years ago

I'd rather take a hit to my economy than to fill my country up with forigners who hate me, irreversibly changing the country forever

easy for you to say - you're subsisting on tendies

Silicon valley is lilly white though and constantly called racist and hypocritical

You mean there would actually be jobs in the US in the tech industry?

>Anyone who doesn't share my priorities just doesn't get it or live like me!

La creatura

I think we should start selling people into slavery, for muh economy, the most important facet of life.

I remember there was syrian-refugee-run restaurant going to open up. It was in the news.

But most of them don't really get into our economy, instead they cross the border to richer countries in the EU, even though that is illegal.

You don't need to import millions of Syrians to serve Syrian food.

>Israeli identity

Don't worry, maple-bro. I'm coming to Canada in a few years, I'll help you preserve it.

Don't worry when the Syrians in Scarborough start paying taxes to be able to groom children it'll be worth it

you can have our refugees

I'm sure they did. It's similar to the food you'd find at a Lebanese Or Palestinian restaurant.

>Don't worry, maple-bro. I'm coming to Canada in a few years, I'll help you preserve it.

At least your areas that are devoid of whites are filled with chinks and not literal quarantine zones like here.

I can't imagine living in a majority black area. Must be fun.

It's fun playing dodgebullet, I feel sorry for my best friends sister who has to play dodge rape, she lost that match game though

>Anglo/Celtic/Francophone
Expand further

Friend's mom thought it would be cool to date a black guy and ended up getting gang raped lel

>Expand further
Caucasians of European descent from the UK/France who created this country, created our history, given us our official languages, customs, national holidays, common law, our charter and until the mid 70's made up almost the entirety of the country.

>Guys various ethnic groups will fight for power and we will go to shit in 50 years due to different birthrates and cultural and race struggles
>But hey lmao have you seen their breakfast though

Oh cool kebab pizza why yes i want open boarders

that's the correct answer. the countries you mentioned get better immigrants

test

>Well multiculturalism works in countries like Australia
hairy leb hands