I imagine myself in Mediterranean Europe, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop m*D dogs from advancing...

I imagine myself in Mediterranean Europe, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop m*D dogs from advancing. We mow down m*D dogs but they keep coming. I shoot m*D dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering m*Ds, since m*Ds are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. m*Ds were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ᚦᚢᚱ (TOR) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Scandinavia, my homeland. My NORDIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to Valhalla. I finally made it, I finally made it into Valhalla..

fuckin cantaloupe

lmao varg is such a clown

I imagine myself in Scandinavia, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop n*rdoiD dogs from advancing. We mow down n*rdoiD dogs but they keep coming. I shoot n*rdoiD dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my kopis and begin slaughtering n*rdoiDs, since n*rdoiDs are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. n*rdoiDs were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Ζεύς (Zeus) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in the Mediterranean, my homeland. My MEDITERRANEAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to Olympus. I finally made it, I finally made it into Olympus..

Kek you would melt down here you fag and your light eyes can't function as well.
I can already imagine...
>ffs Pontus it's almost 9 pm, temperature is 38C and the sun is still up there
The shit always melts under the sun

>olympus
>not the elysian fields

>I lie down, facing up to sky and get a sun burn
ftfy

>tfw you realize Varg is going to end up Níðhöggr for murder

you held the line brother

>Look to my coming at first light on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East

Actually, its straight to valhalla for him, he valiantly used self-defense and stabbed the devil eurononymous 25 times in the back

Actually it wasn't Varg at all, Euronymous accidentally fell on a glass table and got cut, then a lamp fell on his face and it penetrated his forehead. Varg just made up the story, because he already knew he would get blamed for it.

kek

The only meds you will ever down are the antidepressants your psychiatrist prescribed you so that you don't kill yourself due to living your whole life in that sad shithole

*walks towards you*

t. Luigi DiNapoletano.

I imagine myself in Amazonas, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop Poortuguese dogs from advancing. We mow down Poortuguese dogs but they keep coming. I shoot Poortuguese dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my bow and begin slaughtering Poortugueses, since Poortuguese are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. Poortuguese were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Abaçai smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in the Amazonian Forrest, my homeland. My AMAZONIA brethen gave me a warm welcome to eternal Clouds. I finally made it, I finally made it into the Clouds..

I imagine myself in Karelia, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop r*Ssian dogs from advancing. We mow down r*Ssian dogs but they keep coming. I shoot r*Ssian dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my puukko and begin slaughtering r*Ssians, since r*Ssians are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. r*Ssians were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see T`aŋgiri (TENGRI) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Suomi, my homeland. My MONGOL brethen gave me a warm welcome to Tuonela. I finally made it, I finally made it into Tuonela...

>I imagine myself in Pihkva, leading my Warriors. Our mission is to stop v*Nelased from advancing. We mow down v*Ne dogs but they keep coming. I shoot v*Ne dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering v*Nelased, since v*Nelased are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. v*Nelased were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see PERKELE smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Eesti, my homeland. My ESTONIAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to the valge laev. I finally made it, I finally made it into the valge laev..

t.

I imagine myself in Asia minor, leading my Phalanx. Our mission is to stop t*rkish dogs from advancing. We mow down t*rkish dogs but they keep coming. I shoot t*rkish dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my spatha and begin slaughtering t*rks, since t*rks are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. t*rks were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see MALAKA (Zeus) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Hellas, my homeland. My HELLENIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to olympus. I finally made it, I finally made it into olympus..

I imagine myself in Western Europe, leading my Hussars. Our mission is to stop g*rmo-arabic dogs from advancing. We mow down n*Zislamic dogs but they keep coming. I shoot g*Rm dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my saber and begin slaughtering g*Rms, since g*Rms are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. g*Rms were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see our Lady of Częstochowa (MARYJA) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Rzeczpospolita, my homeland. My LECHITIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to niebiosa. I finally made it, I finally made it into niebo..

But he looks like such a weakling omg I bet I could KO this little faggot with one hand behind my back.
Where the hell is his testosterone? Why does he look like a bitch a beard?