What even is Iran?

they're practically a nation that solely exists to be an eternal bad guy. have they literally ever done anything that benefits the planet? have they literally ever repealed a law that is inhumane?

what is their motivation to exist? what do they produce, just oil? what do they do with their nation's money? do they just fund organisations of true muslims (ie terrorists)? what a waste of money. why don't they develop their country? is it as much of a shithole as it appears to be? why don't they have any fucking vegetation? if south USA/north Mexico can sustain plant-growth, why can't Iran?

why is their general disposition towards the west so hateful, literally why do they give a shit if an american girl gets fucked a whole lot?

Can Iran be officially inducted as the meme nation of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/08/iran-death-stoning-adultery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_literature_in_Western_culture
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave it to a LOL LEAF TARD to not know the history of Persia

You truly are the greatest nation of idiots on the planet. There is nothing good about you. Your nation has never contributed anything positive in the history of the world

>have they literally ever done anything that benefits the planet?
>A country that literally invented the concept of Empire
>Canada

>A

A

Reality can often be comical in its simplicity. Take Jews for example, they're literally the evil geniuses one might see in children's cartoons. Once you begin to understand things racially it all makes sense why some people just are the way they are.

>have they literally ever done anything that benefits the planet?
Just things like weights and measurements you dome.

Nothing relevant today like Syrup production or Salmon, dont worry Canada, you outrank them ;DDDD

Even with sanctions, Iran ranks highly in stem cell research. If sanctions were removed, Iran would make rapid progresses in the sciences even now.

Also, even during Zoroastrian times, Iranians could be brutal. We have had a problem with religious fervor for a long time, but we are not stupid. We have contributed a lot to the sciences -- consider how much of the Islamic Golden Age scientists like Avicenna, Al-Khwarizmi (best one), Omar Khayyam, Rhazes, and etc.

Also, that is a picture of an Afghan, you fucking idiot.

Iran is bad but not morally as bad as the fucking leaf. Still meme cuckold country, not that shitholy as us but still the most cuckolded country.

typos
>rapid progresses
rapid progress*
>the Islamic Golden Age was due to Persians mainly*

>we

Goddammit why are all of you fucks in my country

Iran is the hero and the Saudis and Israel are the enemies you fucking pleb.

Get back to sucking Saudi dick, you fucking cuck.

>cuckolded country.
Regardless of being Zoroastrian or not, the West would still be our enemies. The modern regime is not very different from the Zoroastrian clergy during Sassanian era. Both are very oppressive, but they still allow for the fields of science to flourish.

It is the USA that is the aggressor -- not Iran. 150 billion of our dollars are frozen and the US banks are like mafia. Like I've said, even with sanctions we rank highly in the sciences like stem cell research.

If the USA were to invade for the pretext of improving human rights, they will put the traitors and Islamic Marxists MKO (People's Mujaheddin of Iran) into power because they will price oil the way they want. Then we will be beyond fucked up.

a fucking french frog talking shit about iran

Because the majority of you are too stupid to accomplish anything. Look at how many Iranian Americans have top positions in American academia.

"MIT Iranian Studies Group Research Team, there are over 500 Iranian-American academics."

The majority of you are too fat and lazy to make anything of yourselves. Hate to break it to you.

Grovel at my feet.

I love this thread. Canadian fucktard steps up and gets his shit slapped hard

>there are over 500 Iranian-American academics.
*In top positions in American academics*
Even in Germany we have a highly intelligent diaspora -- (e.g., Majid Samii is a top rated neurosurgeon in Germany).

So yeah, you can go cry a bit more as we leave in the dust, pleb.

>leave in the dust, pleb.
leave you* in the dust*

I keep making typos due to my new keyboard.

Hey what the fuck do you mean by Islamic Marxists? Isn't that like, absolutely haram? Even I would do something about that.

You're forgetting maple syrup... watch what you say boy, before they turn off the syrup pipelines

A

Did she died?

Well, the USA/UK/EU have been upping their support for these Islamic Marxists (called MEK, People's Mujaheddin of Iran). They are traitors that helped gas our own people during the Iran-Iraq War. The West wants to destroy us more.

Well there was the golden age they had... but then that ended and they have done nothing since.

They have a thinly veiled theocracy. That is their problem.

Iran was pretty cool before the kebabs invaded.

You'll know that feel soon, Al-Canadalus.

Most of the Iranians in the US are the anti-religious kind that fled from Islamic rule. I can deal with them more so than a random Adnan from Syria.

That photo isn't even taken in Iran. It's taken in Afghanistan. In all likelihood, this guy is a shill for Israel.

But. Did she died trip bro?

That is true yes. They want to make revolutions all around the globe, for fucks sake can't they take care of fucking America already? They also fund feminist movements and leftist movements here, they are so genocidal, my God.

Right, I'm pretty sure you don't even know about Zoroastrians. We killed a lot of Nestorian Christians, Manicheans, Buddhists, etc. We had crazy torture methods like scaphism.

We're still the same. We're just cunning and still value the sciences. We're like cunning, intelligent Ashkenazis who do not fuck up our host countries (unlike the Jews).

We are not your enemy. Your trues enemies are Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Israel.

Iran used to be Persia

They had an empire and they had one of the most influential civilisations on the planet at one point. If you go to the British Museum there's a massive collection of Persian stuff - stone carvings much like in pic related, sculptures, reliefs, etc.

I think it was also a relatively peaceful country up until the 1970s (I think) when an Islamic revolution occurred.

And now they hate the West for some reason. I don't really know what started the current ongoing wars between the Middle East and the West really. I think it might have started with our colonisation of them (I know that Iraq was a British colony at one point). So maybe that was it. Because obviously it's been going on for ages, if you think back to the '93 WTC bombing and the Gulf War, and even before that.

>they're practically a nation that solely exists to be an eternal bad guy. have they literally ever done anything that benefits the planet? have they literally ever repealed a law that is inhumane?

Let me explain.

Look at pic related.

See the dark green?

Thats Shia. Shia muslims are more passive than Sunni muslims.

The dark green areas are clearly: Iran, Syria, Yemen.

Whats happening in Syria right now? Whats happening in Yemen right now?

Iraq also had a population of Shia. Whats happening there now?

Iran is not the bad guy.

See the purple kinda color stuff, thats Wahhabism. Its like Muslim Supremacism, over everyone else including all other muslim groups.

ISIS are Wahhabi, too. Big surprise.

When iraq went to war with iran
The US supported iraq
The US supports Israel
Iran vowed to never forget any of this

American globalists made that revolution happen.
Not all the americans nor parties but the GLOBALISTS did it.

A

A

B

So Turkey is next?

BUCKING LEAF

C

Persians are the only non-European ethnicity along with Japanese to be OK.
>huge sanctions on Iran but they still have decent living quality unlike countries that get fucking foreign aid
>expats are usually good people, assimilate and contribute
>don't commit terrorism here in the West (and Hezbollah aren't terrorists anyway)
>one of the oldest civilisations
>rich history of culture and still make some great things even if the government tried to fuck them (unlike any other middle eastern country)
>their language isn't durka durka
>most beautiful women in the world for the MUH DICK faggots

Well, probably Azerbaijan, but I cant find the story... it was from this year, either war with Armenia or a coup.

They're exporting their terror revolution, and exports are good for them right now.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love Iran and i'd love to visit if the tensions weren't so hot (Thanks Obama).
But really though you guys hit a big societal decline following the end of the Sassanids. Then the Bedouins, the Seljuks, the Mongols. and Timur himself had their ways with you.

Shame how history played out but i'm glad to see that Iranian nationalism is strong once again.

If that picture is true why are they both dressed like complete faggots?

Checkmate, Ahmed.

fuck off cia
we are not going to fight iran
the lazy worthless kikes can fight their own war for once.

wow I guess we found the Iranian diaspora

reality: every Iranian you meet is an arrogant asshole that unironically thinks they are a pure Persian noble instead of Arab rapespawn and gushes about how life is better in Iran even though they would never, ever live there

Which terrorist attacks were caused by Iranians and which were caused by Sunnis?

you could say this about every country with a muslim majority except maybe singapore..the saudis are just materialistic capitalist macho manchildren who fund isis and the salafists and i don't know everyone who is sunni

Reminder Iran threw a holocaust cartoon contest around the time that people were doing mohammad drawing contests etc.

That is the appropriate response.

She is alive, the photo was made in Brussels in 2010, it was a staged stoning made to impress the western masses and convince them that Iran is a bad country that deserve bombing or sanctions.
theguardian.com/world/2010/jul/08/iran-death-stoning-adultery

All the Iranians I've met don't say that, they say that the country was fucked by the Islamic revolution but they don't say it's better than the West or that they'd move back.

That is pretty funny.

I think it was always that way, maybe only the older people like rational discourse and we got flooded with more young people because of the election. I wish we had demographic information.

I would be living there doing stem cell research if you stupid American bastards weren't sanctioning us. You have 150 billion of our OWN dollars frozen in assets. It's a wonder how we can rank high in stem cell research and nanotechnology as you boneheads continue to bully us while giving Saudis blow jobs.

Saudis use a sword, much more humane.

you pack of squirrly niggers!

you have to be able to beat this muslim soccer team on your own.
if we fight all your fights you will become weak and useless.

Quality post, idiot, clearly, you're oh-so-knowledgable about the subject then, eh?

Fucking dumb piece of shit.

>greentext
>hehe i am so ironic and funny
>maybe my post will be featured on /r/Sup Forums!

Quality posts, my friends, excellent meme callbacks, take a bow, you are an asset to this board.

Useless idiots who are just as ignorant as me but "haha everyone is calling him dumb, yeah, i'll pretend I know what i'm talking about and i can join in the meme brigade!!!"

>"this poster is ignorant to a subject and is asking for information on it. better call him a fag XD"

Very thought-provoking!

===================================
REDDIT LINE: ALL POSTS QUOTED ABOVE THIS LINE ARE REDDIT-TIER TRASH POSTS
===================================

What, am I expected to know the fucking geographical origin of every fucking photo on the internet? I googled "iranian women" and that was one of the photo results, suck my big fat cock, you fucking pseudointellectual niggers.

Thanks for the useful posts, you are the posters that will make Sup Forums great again.

PS:

Yeah, fuck Iran and their barbaric practices!

Oh Saudi Arabia, you don't need to change. Muslims are peaceful and progressive...

We never had that tier of shitposting, not even after the cuckening... but Reddits invasion has come in phases.

The last 2 which have been the biggest are when Reddit started banning even moderate leftist opinions or centrist complaints about immigration etc.. Ellen Pao etc.. and then there seems to be a distinct Trump boom which sent them here, probably related to that /r/thedonald or whatever it is.

I agree in regards to Spain.

If anything, our biggest societal increase was before the Mongol invasions. Most of the Islamic Golden Age was due to our contributions: from Al-Khwarizimi, Avicenna, Rhazes, Omar Khayyam, etc. The Sassanids were too busy reading "fortunes" from the stars and doing stupid magick rituals to even allow stuff like research on autopsies and shit like that.

You don't know anything about the history of my country. We started going downhill after Mongols invaded. If anything, Islam allowed us to be more scientific because Persian Zoroastrian magi were more interested in obscene superstitious crap. We didn't have as many scientists during that age for a reason.

Hey, I hate religions all in general, but don't fool yourself in thinking Zoroastrians were somehow more progressive.

Iranians are indoeuropeans and not disgusting desert dwellers
They are honorary whites

Gee, maybe we wouldn't be sanctioning you inbred camel-fuckers if you weren't the most annoying nation that ever existed. You're like a cartoon villain, even North Korea and Israel have more dignity than you assholes.

They were a Britbong puppet state for ages, and the English gave their leaders money and luxury goods in exchange for massive oil rights. In the 50s the ordinary people elected a secular nationalist, Mohammed Mossasegh, who nationalized the oil companies and put Iranians in charge of them. The Shah was a pussy and fled the nation, but the CIA used supporters in the Army and security services as well as monarchists to overthrow the democratic government. In the aftermath, the democrats, sexularists, and powerful Tudeh (Communist) party were purged. If you want the reasoning for why they're so Islamist, it's because the Shah and CIA had everyone else shot.

Also later broke the oil embargo in the 70s and took serious funds from Israel, but that's just the icing on the cake.

Mossasegh and his lot weren't even anti-American. If the US had stepped up and recognized the new government, Iran would probably today be a democratic, stable, and Western-oriented government which would be exporting oil to us without the need for an invasion. But nope, we had to back the vain and delusional pack of rats on the throne. This is what we get.

>Zoroastrians
But they have them qt girls as seem in pictore

You are a supreme autist.

Reminder that most of you Americans are fat and lazy, and there are over 500 Iranian-Americans in top academic positions in the USA. Your country wouldn't be where it is if it weren't for immigrants, but if my country wasn't being sanctioned, we would make even more rapid progress in nanotech and stem cell research... So yeah, go suck Saudi dick some more, Jewnited States of Americunts.

I've never someone get BTFO'd on the magnitude you have, stupid Canadacuck.

Okay that makes sense, still I always saw non-arguments here.

Excellent meme post, nu-pol fucking redditor. Ever considering shutting the fuck up, lurking, and allowing the adults to discuss politically charged topics without having to sift through your useless meme posting? You are the cancer that is killing this board.

Gookmoot is a faggot for letting Sup Forums degenerate to such a degree that posters such as you are common and welcome. Fuck you.

You're exactly the type of buffoon I'm talking about. I'm sure you could quote a long list of obscure Iranian "intellectuals" and inventions to soothe your fragile ego, but no one else can because no one else gives a shit about Iran. Once the Arabs destroyed and raped your people, you are just useless sand cucks. Always pissed off, always making the world a worse place. Never contributing anything of worth. If Iran is so great why don't you head back and live in Islamic slavery?

It's because of "Iran–Iraq War" what they achieved? Nothing just high causalties and it was big profit for Britsh and USA for selling supplies. These people believed that UK is behind for conflict.

>obscure
? You do realize Persian literature has been important to the West? Look at Goethe, Hegel, Nietzsche, Fitzgerald: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_literature_in_Western_culture . In regards to science, Al-Khwarizimi, Avicenna, etc. where translated and sent to Europe and highly influenced.

>Once the Arabs destroyed and raped your people, you are just useless sand cucks.
Lol, the greatest European scholars disagree. Look at Goethe and Hegel, for example, both were Persophiles.

>you are just useless sand cucks.
It sounds like you're jealous my people have accomplished more than your pathetic existence, asshole. I probably know your culture and Iran, both, better than you do. Also, I don't consider the USA true to the spirit of European ethos.

>Always pissed off, always making the world a worse place.
In germany, one of the top-ranking neurosurgeons is an Iranian named Majid Samii. We also have many Iranian-Americans in top academic positions and medical positions in the USA. We're making the world a worse place? Go shoot yourself.

>Never contributing anything of worth.
Lol, you're pathetic. Why don't you go suck Saudi and Jew dick some more, shill?

> If Iran is so great why don't you head back and live in Islamic slavery?

Because your leaders keep threatening it and have over 150 billion dollars in frozen assets, that belongs to us.

So you're proud of being an idiot?

Jesus, calm down you sperg.

>a nation that solely exists to be an eternal bad guy

good goy

I think most of us agree that most Iranian expats are of great help to their host countries.

Right, but we are starting to feel betrayed as the USA supports the Islamic Marxists (People's Mujaheddin of Iran). We are starting to become disillusioned with the USA being anything more than a machine that sucks Gulf Arab and Jew dicks.

Also, many people don't realize this, but the Carter administration actually helped Khomeini get power. Now the USA wants to put people even worse than Khomeini into power.

They got mugged by a theocratic regime. It hasn't always been like it is now.

Most Iranians are the same as anyone else, only probably better educated on average, only they live under a theocratic regime and keep their mouths shut for obvious reasons just like you would (or perhaps will eh Canada).

Their leaders are our enemies but the people aren't.

Then why did BBC support Khomeini? If anything, the regime coming into existence was the fault of USA and UK.

The fact you're supporting People's Mujahedin of Iran will make our country even worse. I'd rather it reform gradually at this point than have another US/UK backed revolution.

i just watched Persepolis and now i hate them.
women deserve to be free!

Yes it's been like the Devil got its hands on the USA right now. I'm not even kidding.
If anyone does not believe on it, you can also call them hardcore globalists/illuminati/whatever.

I don't control the BBC, I wasn't in charge of British foreign policy in the 1950s.

>reality: every Iranian you meet is an arrogant asshole that unironically thinks they are a pure Persian noble instead of Arab rapespawn and gushes about how life is better in Iran even though they would never, ever live there
Just the Persian Jews who live in the US. Most of who are spoiled millionaires and want to bomb Iran even though they still have relatives there

Persia
>same as Iran
Well they're in the same place at least. I guess I live in the Iroqouis Confederacy

My point is our leaders aren't your enemy due to human rights abuse, which Saudi Arabia is far worse in. We are enemies due to economic reasons. For example, USA and UK started viewing the Shah in bad lens after William E. Simon's deal with Saudi Arabia in 1974. William E. Simon, a very powerful man from Wall Street at that time, made a deal in 1974 with Saudi Arabia in order to neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon. He found a way to persuade the hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth. Read this:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

William E. Simon reportedly called the Shah a "nut" because he was not subservient to their economic demands. This is when America and UK started distancing themselves from the Shah and even encouraged the IRI revolution discreetly.

Things can change if the USA/UK/EU start to change being allies with Saudi Arabia to Iran once again. We can improve human rights and collaborate in the sciences. Protest against your country's closeness to KSA/Saudi Arabia to make a difference.

This might interest you too. It's not "hardcore globalists/illuminati". What is, is neoliberalism (i.e., economic decisions take more priority than communal stability, deregulation of markets, free trade, etc.)

Persia is the Greco-Roman word for Iran. Since Sassanid Pre-Islamic times, it has been referred to as Iran. However, to be technical, the Sassanids referred to it as "Iranshahr" which means land of Aryans.

>Most of who are spoiled millionaires and want to bomb Iran even though they still have relatives there
Yeah, they are foolish. They don't realize USA/UK were starting to distance themselves from the Shah and discreetly encouraged the IRI revolution. If they knew, they'd go crazy.

The IRI, while being bad, is still not beyond reform. If we just remove the "Islamic" part of the name and take out the Ayatollah and Guardian Council, it could gradually become like any other republic. We need to do this before USA/UK install MKO (People's Mujahedin of Iran that're Marxists) into power using pretext of improving human rights violations. Since the 1800s the West would engage in imperialism with the pretext of improving human rights violations, but its interference would typically lead to more chaos.

>Then why did BBC support Khomeini?
they mistook him for sean connery

Iranians are honorary Aryans, you fucking leaf.

I always get the feeling Kartir Hangirpe and Khomeini were really not that different. Kartir Hangirpe was like the Zoroastrian version of Khomeini. He was not really that great of a man either and oppressed many people. They were both fucked in the head.

Iran is a Shia caliphate in competition with ISIS.

They're basically an Islamic empire.

I have no idea why Sup Forums sucks its dick.