MAMMAL LIVES BEFORE INSECT LIVES (for instance)

RAMZPAUL on morality and the importance of putting Family and Folk before Dindus.

And he is right, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGuxoBccT6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/23/white-solidarity-with-black-power-at-inpdum-action-in-largo-fl/
youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember those 3 dindu girls who drowned while running from the Po Po?

Well, the white apologists are involved now.

>Uhuru! My name is Jackson, and I am the West Coast Regional Representative of the Uhuru Solidarity Movement. I am here from San Diego, California to stand in solidarity with Yashica Clemmons and all Africans the world over who are an oppressed nation of people. I am here to stand in solidarity and demand that Sheriff Bob Gaultieri resign, that Howard Skaggs and the other deputies who drowned Dominique Battle, Ashaunti Butler, and La’Niyah Miller be prosecuted for murder, that reparations be made to the families of these children, and to demand Black Community Control of the Police.

uhurusolidarity.org/2016/07/23/white-solidarity-with-black-power-at-inpdum-action-in-largo-fl/

What Happened:

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving, running from police. Right into a St Petersburg pond in the darkest night.

Police blamed for chasing stolen car, by Blacks.

BLM protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Why do blacks ALWAYS look surprised when they get arrested?

>Seriously, why?

bump

>John Kuntz

High School must have sucked bad for him.

>Could have been worse. Could have been named Harry.

Niggers still held a press conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

The mother in pic related is Yashica; she starts speaking at 4:00.

>ramzpaul

KEK
Fuck off kike.

RAMZPAUL isn't a kike

Also, is that chick the woman of handy capable middle dude?

>Because nice.

>lead cops on a high speed chase in a stolen vehicle
>crash into a swamp at night
>WHY DIN THE COPS JUMP INTO SWAMPY WATER AT NIGHT TO SAVE THOSE GIRLS DEY DINDU NUFFIN

Are BLM and its sympathizers even self aware anymore this is almost parody

I get that she is grieving, but the girls obviously stole the car. Even the lawyer had to tone down that talk. This was a tragedy, but the cops did everything they could.

Dips hits like D.L. in the OP are impossible to reason with because they are just fucking dumb. The cops would have had to have actual superhuman abilities to save those girls. No one could have done a single thing for them.

Why would someone who isn't trained in water rescue risk drowning in a dark pond for anyone other than maybe a good blood relative?

Agreed. BLM and their demands and the white cucks who worship at the foot of the negro -- all foolish to everyone but themselves.

The sheriff said the 3 girls had SEVEN Grand Theft Auto arrests among them.

Quite a career got cut short.

Pic related is what a Florida pond looks like at night when you shine a light on it.

Cops were ballsy as hell to even consider jumping in that water.

Sounds like the lawyer was trying to save the Mother from giving stupid answers to common-sensical questions.

>be white
>save drowning blacks
>get mugged

Niggers realize they are inferior beings.

So they attribute superpowers to whites and Asians.

For instance, have you ever been talking to a black female clerk at a DMV or somewhere and she gets mad at you because you don't know HER JOB better than she does?

>Whites are Gods to Negroes.

And they expect miracles from us.

LOL.

That is a good point though.

The police had no way of knowing that those were teens in there.

As far as the police knew a feral nigger could have come out of the car blasting at them.

After the cops went to the trouble to save the niggers.

>Seriously, no one is LESS grateful than a black person.

Those names....? What

That nigger ain't grieving.

In America, nigger names are designed to make children laughingstocks to whites from the very first day of school.

>Also, it helps whites weed out the inferiors merely by glancing at their resumes, saving the cost and time of an interview.

>So few of them graduate high school they instead celebrate graduating kindergarten

Jesus Christ

Why didn't she keep her daughter under more control and away from other bad negro teens?

Also, what would SHE have done when faced with a carful of sinking niggers in an alligator pond in the middle of a dark night?

Would she have jumped in to save strangers when that isn't even her job?

well, they're french obviously

And our High School standards are so abysmally low since niggers were allowed in with whites that it would make you cry, cobber.

And blacks are still failures.

>uhuru

top kekels

Pic related is "Jackson".

>something tells me that Jackson may have a vagina

what a terrible thing to say about a cute gorilla

>Are BLM and its sympathizers even self aware anymore this is almost parody
you have to ask?

niglets fail the mirror test at much later ages even than gorillas or chimps, they don't realize the reflection is them

>This was a tragedy
a tragedy for the owner of the property that was stolen

otherwise, pretty fucking hilarious

Wut b rong wid ar names, cracka???

>niglets fail the mirror test at much later ages even than gorillas or chimps, they don't realize the reflection is them

Holy shit.

A tragedy also for the poor cops, who had to stand there and listen to the screams and gurgles of 3 negresses drowning in the dead of night.

>Memories like that will stay with a man

I wonder what his nickname is now that he be in prison?

>"...What drove three teen girls to their death..."
A car?

You forgot to mention the part where it's Florida and the ponds are filled with alligators.

If it was my kid I'd jump in. Someone elses dumb kid and well bye felicia!

No one ever thinks of the poor car in all of this.

It met its watery end on a dark night.

>With 3 screaming niggers inside of it

MICHAEL BROWN has an anniversary of sorts coming up!

Yep - on 9 August Michael Brown will have spent the last TWO YEARS with no criminal behavior!!!

I may buy a small chocolate cake and put 2 candles on it.

Gorillas are the real victims.

>All those invidious comparisons with nasty niggers...

But it did take the three of them with it.

Give that car the medal of honor.

A cake with 2 swisher sweets in it.

It was a brave little car.

I may buy a chocolate dindu muffin.

Dindu Shrine.