Why do black people in the USA hang around on street corners?

Why do black people in the USA hang around on street corners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpksIuhu2Vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even sitting at tables,damn eggplants

NOT doing it is the unhealthy thing.

- whites : run and hide in their one room apartment to shitpost or watch netflix (aka "TV")

- blacks : socialize.

>meeting people inside your house, restaurants, cafes, museums etc. is not possible

why not?

at least they’re outside spending their time with their bros instead of sitting on a computer 18 hours a day

>when you don't have a lot of extra money

Lol at all of you.

Those types are on the street, because they are selling drugs and enforcing territorial claims (gang related) over that area. Normal black people socialize indoors just like any other group...

I remember seeing this on reddit. All the retards, even the liberals, were being all like, "OMG SO SCARY". It's literally just black people hanging out at night. What's the big deal?

Why are Americans so racist?

because they live there

white people can only gather in mass and act like shitheads at approved places like sports games, carnivals, and cons. regular impromptu gatherings aren't for civilized people, you're not supposed to have children and interact with your neighbors, that's a black thing.

>stating the obvious.
Of course, but when you know mediterranean culture, you can take the thread as the occasion to discuss something worthwhile.

Story time?

>be me
>be on vacation in Greece with sis and parents
>have big camping-car aka "RV"
>leave the RV for a few days, taking the boat with a tent in search of adventure
>come back after 4 days
>Greek men are sitting at our table, on our chairs
>Expect that when they see us come, they will run away or at least apologize
>Come near them
>They barely notice us (even if they clearly understood we were the owners)
>They say hi casually
>We're a bit sorry for interrupting

A whole different culture.
I think they thought they were doing us a service, making the RV seem occupied, warding off potential thieves (stealers).

White people do too.

This is what happens in cultures where merit and private ownership ideals are not forced by propaganda since early childhood.

They didn't think "wow! Big RV ! They must have worked very hard! I want to steal that shit!".
No, they thought "table? chairs? Not occupied? Well, seems we have a party! Yurgos, come fetch the Ouzo and the cards!".

>Of course, but when you know mediterranean culture, you can take the thread as the occasion to discuss something worthwhile.

You think blacks in the US have a "mediterranean culture" lol? They aren't hanging out on the corner at night to share memes, they are doing criminal shit that they don't want connected to someone's house (makes it harder for the cops to prosecute).

>inviting people over needs money

I just compare with our Arabs here. It's a thing. They like to "tenir les murs", literally "pushing the walls", or "helping the walls stand", which means doing nothing, nowhere, just to hang out.

I'm not naive, when I see 5 arabs out on the street, I think of crime, but it's not always the case.

Often young people who can't invite who they want.

>regular impromptu gatherings aren't for civilized people
This, but unironically

"Mediterranean" culture
No such a thing, Pierre. The Mediterranean coast is very large, you know?
Any Spaniard Mediterranean would get quite shocked if he found a a group of strangers occupying his property.

>Often young people who can't invite who they want.
Most of the time I did that, it had to do with me hiding drug related shit from my parents.
Also, there are parks, benches and other leisure areas.

But can you trust them to keep the property in good shape? They dont own it so their incentive is less.
Also they dont know if the owner would allow them to sit there so they should respect the property and not use it

>But can you trust them to keep the property in good shape?
I don't know. My parents love Greece, they think it's some kind of wonderland. idk to what extent it's true.
They're looking for the less touristic places for the real authentic experience.

My parents are strongly right-wing, meritocratic, but when they eventually find their desert island, they immediately get naked.
Hey, can't really change a boomer.

I know what you mean but I've seen some videos from this youtuber who films his driving through ghettos and it gets pretty scary sometimes
Take a look at 6:00
youtube.com/watch?v=bpksIuhu2Vw

>I'm not naive, when I see 5 arabs out on the street, I think of crime
Do you think the same thing with French blacks?
Wonder if French are more wary of Arabs or blacks.

>boomer
Funny how boomers are kinda doing the same in the US