Northern Europeans are seen as the most attractive globally right...

Northern Europeans are seen as the most attractive globally right? Is the Nordic phenotype a result of our innate biology or cultural conditioning?

it has something to do with Atlantis

here in europe, asian women are considered the most attractive

Italian women are better

I like French girls the best

No. I don't consider them the most attractive. They're overrated.

>cantaloupes
>attractive

> nordic phenotype

Stop juggling with words you know nothing about. Please.

>Northern Europeans are seen as the most attractive globally right? Is the Nordic phenotype a result of our innate biology or cultural conditioning?

Nah, there are cute girls in every culture, but I have never seen as many stunners as I did around the med (italy, spain)

I prefer darker south European women.

das right burger. we love our women

These

I find every single aspect of European women unattractive.

not sure why you're hating on them, they're pretty sexy. i guess you're too traditionalist for the tattoos

Tattoos are so gross and scary!
In America, things like blonde haired Scandinavian-looking women are the prototypical image of the attractiveness..

Dyed hair was a mistake

nords are a meme, they look like men. blonde hair doesn't add attractiveness points.

this

chad cunts love pussy in every form. only beta cucks like to larp as "x-area pussy only for me" because they never get any of it

Yes, whites are objectively the most attractive race. They're the ones that the biggest amount of people would think of as the most attractive. Naturally the whitest people, which are northern europeans,are the most attractive of all.

You damn right our womenz are attractive

Irish women get me hard like none other.

>our innate biology
>our

They were created so that they could be impregnated by dark men thousands of years later.

Slavs womens are the best

they deteriorate fast tho

>Northern Europeans are seen as the most attractive globally right?
No, people in our media is mostly Mediterranean looks. French or Brit types is as far north as our beauty standards generally go, actual snowniggers are considered no more particularly attractive here than say East Asians, they're unironically too white.

speak for yourself. I find them unattractive. South European-West Asian for me

Sup Forums fears the Italian bull

>our innate biology
>our
>flag

I swear that the amerimutt are getting uglier and uglier for each day that goes by

I'm only attracted to fellow iberian tribe women.

you just have to open tinder in Spain, tourist females form northern Europe are the hotter by far

Only niggers think blondes are pretty.
The civilised races know that brunettes are superior.

>tattoos

>mulatta
>"average sub saharan african"