USA

Illegals: 3.5% of population - 22% of murders
Negros: 12.5% of population - 52% of murders

16% of population = 74% of murders. Current USA murder rate = 4.88/100K
Rate WITHOUT illegals/negros = 1.26/100K, around same as Slovenia and Denmark.

Really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#354fe9731e81
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/03/immigration-crime-donald-trump-fact-check
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/undocumented-immigrants-crime-effects-study.html
politifact.com/california/statements/2017/aug/03/antonio-villaraigosa/mostly-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/
quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/23000.html
deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRalpha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone is equal :)

Everyone is equal :)

What are the stats for Slovenia and Denmark without niggers and illegals?

Fuck off Finland, you're drunk. Again...

Most murders are also nonwhite-on-nonwhite.

>Illegals: 3.5% of population - 22% of murders
Fake news
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#354fe9731e81

Most illigals are from central america and not mexicans.

When they say that illegals are less incarcerated than the "native-born", what they really is mean is they're less incarcerated than blacks, which is technically true, but not the image most people have in their mind (whites).

That they're not recent arrivals doesn't mean they're still not a relatively large share of that population, roughly about half tho they're declining in numbers as they find their way into legal status or return to Mexico.
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/27/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Mexican Americans holding US citizenship are a little over 36 million, around 12% of the population.

No, they're counting everyone in "native born" including hispanics themselves, OP is not accounting for "what they really mean" and is disngenous for you to try and make that point for him without any data, particularly as his remains unsourced.

This is without even going into the issue of systemic racism in American law enforcement.

>It's the Finnish Sup Forumstard that posts fake shit without sources.

Really makes me think.

This is a whole new level of dishonest, OP talked about illegals and you brought up immigrants in general. Trust me, if I went to the US I would not want to be associated with Juan the crack-dealer

No, the article I posted specifically discusses unauthorized migrants, talk about dishonesty jackass

I saw a statistic a few years ago that pointed out that white Americans have the same murder rate as Belgians.

Butthurt much?

meh, just setting the record straight

No Pedro, the article is a complete bait-and-switch. It starts off talking about BLUMPFS remarks about illegals then changes subject to immigrants in general and then talks about how crime dropped while illegal entry rose (which does not equal any kind of causation).

American whites are disproportionately violent too. Their whitest and safest state, Maine, still has a homicide rate of 1.7 per 100k

So? Thats not much when compared to more multi-ethnic areas

Yes, the study quoted by the article refers to immigrants in general, that does not disqualify it or make the data irrelevant unless you yourself are jumping to make assumptions, as for the correlation it is indicative, and presented as such.

You're dishonest as fuck, the numbers in your OP are just plain ridiculous.

Here's an article that walks you through debunking this tripe as if you were an 11 year old idiot, take a close look at steps 4. 5 and 6.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/03/immigration-crime-donald-trump-fact-check

Wow you are so racist.
How can people say this in 2018

Compare it to their Canadian neighbors in New Brunswick. Maine and New Brunswick have similar culture, populations, lifestyle, demographics, climate and ecology, rural/urban populations, average age, history, and economic industries. Maine actually has more money and a lower unemployment rate. Despite this Maine's homicide rate is 1.7 and New Brunswick's is 46% lower at 0.79
There is no real way to explain this other than to say that Americans are inherently more violent, despite race.

you havent shit posted Muslims or Pakis yet
was suspecting that shit in your thread
you right though
but, same subset, less oppurtunities, more suffering

perfect response Pierre

Putin spreadng fake dews, secret Putin outpost = Finshitland swinegolia

Finns are known for their cunning dis honesty

too little

its 4chin, lemme give you an example
you weed drunk whore born Hollandick piece of STD ridden shit

That's not how it works.

Also post sources.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016

Probably around same because Slovenia and niggers barely make up their population.

Does New Brunswick have an urban area close to size as Portland, Maine? Urban life style shows very positive correlation with higher rates of crime.

>Yes, the study quoted by the article refers to immigrants in general, that does not disqualify it or make the data irrelevant unless you yourself are jumping to make assumptions, as for the correlation it is indicative, and presented as such.

The issue was illegals and it did not refer to them, yet you drew conclusions from the article so you were in the wrong there. The data is completely irrelevant to the thing you brought up.

>You're dishonest as fuck, the numbers in your OP are just plain ridiculous
S e e t h i n g. Not OP btw.

>
Here's an article that walks you through debunking this tripe as if you were an 11 year old idiot, take a close look at steps 4. 5 and 6.
ayy lmao, Literally the same bait-and-switch again. Take a good look a step 4, Jorge. Notice how the dropped the "illegal"?

You're literally directing people to an FBI link? Is this some kind of troll? Anyway here's the compiled data already anlyzed without my having to play police office flunkie.

governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/undocumented-immigrants-crime-effects-study.html

You've just proven yourself wrong dumbass, did you think posting a random link was going to do the trick?

Damn i butchered the post, hope no one can notice i phoneposted....

>Despite race
Haha, american whites may be more violent but introduce hispanics or blacks and youll wish you were in shartland

Population of Maine's 3 biggest cities:
>Portland
>Lewiston
>Bangor

Population of New Brunswick's biggest cities
>Moncton
>St. John
>Fredericton

Like urbanisation, poverty also generally shows a correlation with crime.
Maine
>Per capita household income
$46,933 ($5,000 below national average)
>Unemployment rate
3.5%

New Brunswick
>Per capita household income
$42,941 ($14,000 below national average)
>Unemployment rate
6.5%

Maybe it's age, most crimes are committed by people in the 18-35 age range, maybe Maine is much younger?
Nope, average age in Maine is 43.5 and in New Brunswick it's 43.4, so really the same but NB is actually a hair younger.

There is absolutely no way to reconcile it except to say that Americans are inherently more violent by a substantial margin. Judging by age, poverty, and urbanisation NB should be more violent, not 46% less

That's also not true though, the data just doesn't support it.

Lets send them to the land of opportunities then, Pakistan suuperpooper 2030!

>le_negative_argumentum_man.jpg

Did you actually see the abstract for the study? Look I'm not going to go through the motions of fact checking every single reference there, that second generation migrants (born and or raised in the US) have signifficantly higher crinme rates than first generation (which even going by an all migrants definition should be significantly impacted by unauthorized) should be significant in and of itself, unless you want to argue documented migrants greatly outnumber undocumented.

Here's politifact
"Specifically for Mexican men ages 18 to 39, the incarceration rate in 2010 was 2.8 percent, compared to 10.7 percent for native-born men in the same age group"

politifact.com/california/statements/2017/aug/03/antonio-villaraigosa/mostly-true-undocumented-immigrants-less-likely-co/

>whooah youre refering to the most relevant federal agency to deal with crime as a source? Fake news.
>listen to this random magazine instead that talks about crime in metro areas instead

Let's just look at the 10 Canadian provinces to your white America then. We will keep all of our blacks, hispanics, Indians, etc. In the 10 provinces the homicide rate is .59 According to you in your all white America it's 1.26
If it is just race and has nothing to do with Americans in general how is 80% white Canada that much safer (47%) than your 100% white America?

You don't seem to get it, yes whites are drastically safer than blacks and Hispanics, but American whites are still disproportionately more violent than other places. Also, aboriginals in Canada are 3 times more likely to commit a crime than African-Americans. So the idea that lacks are the most dangerous is also erroneous.

>Did you actually see the abstract for the study? Look I'm not going to go through the motions of fact checking every single reference there, that second generation migrants (born and or raised in the US) have signifficantly higher crinme rates than first generation (which even going by an all migrants definition should be significantly impacted by unauthorized) should be significant in and of itself, unless you want to argue documented migrants greatly outnumber undocumented.
Literally cant figure out what youre trying to argue in this spaghetti-statement

also
>fbi is not a legit source
>but fucking politihack is
brainlet of the centuary

Chinks have lower crime rates than whites, not sure about poos but theyre probably not that criminal and dont aboriginals make up fuck all of the total population? That doenst really dispute what i said, try importing blacks as a social experiment and tell me what happends

Anyone else love serious discussion?

Now compare the population representation of CEOs responsible for fucking over the world economy and planetary ecosystem.
How many blacks were responsible for the 2008 economic crisis?
White collar crime has greater devastation to far more lives than the number of murders in any nation combined. Stay a dumb Sup Forumsnigger, though.

I never said the FBI isn't a legit source, I'm saying I don't need extra reasons to have my IP address flagged idiot. Also you didn't link to numbers but to a downloadable data set that's work to comb through, you might as well ask people to use google to prove your right moron, usually sourcing doesn't mean I want to actually waste my time going through raw fucking data and looking into methodology, that's why I provided a link of it's already done for you by a resource for American government officials.

And the politifact data stands. You're just trolling here and doing propaganda on lies piece of shit racist. Your original claimdebunks itself on your being too stupid to make up plausible numbers. You're saying over one fifth of murders in the US are done by illegals when the prepoderance of evidence clearly points otherwise.

95% of blacks wouldnt be alive if it werent for the white mans technology and they would live in mud huts, so you gain some you lose some.

>A wh*Te ((person)) is responsible for the stupid post

Really gets the neurons firing.

Maine is the whitest state in the USA
Maine is 95% white and has a homicide rate of 1,9 per 100.000 inhabitants
quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/23000.html
deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRalpha

Britian is 87% white and has a homicide rate of 1,0 per 100.000 inhabitants
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

>defending politifucked
Gross

Also the thing you linked either once again conflated immigrants or tok prison population as indictive of crime level which might not make sense since some illegals just get deported instead of serving a sentence

>illegals just get deported instead of serving a sentence
You're grasping at straws here, that wouldn't e the case for murder. Once again according to you 1 in 5 murders in the US is an illegal. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

You have to be disconnected deep inside your alt right bubble if you think those numbers are in any way plausible.

If non-murdering illegals got deported and murdering once stayed in prison it could easily cause and underrepresentation in prison and overrepresentation in murder.
>alt-right
Did you just assume my political leaning? I'll have you know im a classical liberalist.

Doesnt refute OP, if the white majority in the UK is more peaceful than in the US it doesnt mean the pakis and blacks and what not are more violent

>and what not are more violent
*arent more