Fuck you Macedonian 4eva!

Fuck you Macedonian 4eva!

>A FUCKING SUN

haha you got me Leaf

Fuck you Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonian 4eva!*

God Saves the Motherland

Fuck you kebab

you better not be an albanian

Thank you diaspora come spend your dorrars here.

whats a macedonia?

I'm not

>Former
>Yugoslav
>Republic of
>Macedonia

Haha irrelevant flag come to the US :")

there are something like 50,000 Macedonians in Australian.
Excellent

It's a country where Alexander the Great was born

You will be soon a former white country at least u own the land where my home is not like you burger

>fyrom

Alexander laughs at you from hades

>Irrelevent country
>Literally only recognised for the birthplace of Alexander the Great

Wow i was expecting for you sandnigger Hellass do you know that we have discovered the grave of Alexander in our country but it will be a major buthurt for you if we gave our information

k

birth place and we know where the grave is but we wont give up that info.

Come on bratko we can get along

The US is protecting kebabs here we had the plan to remove them but we don't want to be bombarded by NATO we can fuck them any time

You are bulgarian

We take your passports so we can work in the EU but we hate you and no one likes you here but your whores are the best and cheapest to fuck here.

We can if you accept our church and name. Unite to remove kebab and have trade but you are MI5 bitches sorry

we integrate well with the west

I do not care about the borders of a nations, for me culture means more. Alexander was Macedonians/Greek not Bulgarian. I happen to like Bulgaria, you should be proud Bulgarian instead of trying to steel foreingn cultural symbols . Is it that that we call cultural appropriation

?

HOL UP

Someone should tell me if I am wrong, but genetically I think the modern Macedonians are mostly the same as the ones that lived there during Alexander's time.

WE

This is you you tatar !

WUZ

CONQUERORS

Country which hasnt been relevant for centuries. Macedonia should rot like it's only recognizable historical entity.

Macedonia never existed as a country.It is just a region.Alexander was born in the region Macedonia, which was Greek at the time.Macedonia is just artificially created country.

AND SHIIEET

Alexander III and his family was born in Pella, which is still currently a part of Greece. You are a slav/albanian mix and should not exist.

>Macedonia 4eva
>because you'll die before you can afford a bus ticket out of there

Please stop.

FYROM

>Skopjans
>Ever relevant

You're as bad as the Romanians, trying to pretend you're the remnants of some lost civilization. Come on, it's the Current Year, catch up to the rest of us.

Fyrom*

do you even praise?

Rightful bulgarian clay

The major dominating genetic Haplogroup in Fyrom is I2a, the South Slavic. Pre-Slavic conquest Balkans were genetically J2b and E-v13.