Who /badfaith/ here?

who /badfaith/ here?
>make a thread about the american civil war supporting one side (doesn't matter which)
>come back to 250+ replies of furious amerifats slapfighting

>1776

I do the same with Brexit threads :^)

Also, if you want 300+ replies within 10 minutes, start a thread making fun of USA losing the Vietnam war and state they should be kicked out of Nato because they're fucking useless lmao

nice

abdul

WE GOT A LIVE ONE LADS!!!!!

obsessed

el ogro...

When this website was full of libertarians, I always pretended to be a commie. It used to create fireworks, but now it doesn't really work anymore. Last few times I even got retards agreeing with me.

Also, I love America's Civil War because it was the only war they ever won without outside help and it still resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead Americans, so basically it was a victory for the entire world

Better yet, dis this current military. They go absolutely MENTAL. They are so brainwashing into the whole "loving the troops bullshit" despite the fact that they are a bunch of low IQ druggies who only enlisted to fund their meth addiction.

>if you don't sent your soldiers to die for israeli interests and for the profit of the military-industrial complex, that means you hate the troops

american logic lmao

No screenshot, but I harvested massive amounts of (You)'s by posting pic related and asking why American's don't just migrate to 1st world countries

could u post the pic in that pic?

>love Trump because he organized a fund raiser for veterans and personally donated 0.0001% of his annual income

>hate Sanders despite the fact that the majority of Sanders work was getting funding for veteran care, and he is personally responsible for billion dollars of funding

These Americans were bred to be low IQ retards.

>These Americans were bred to be low IQ retards.

Mission accomplished.

sometimes just posting anything with my flag causes hundreds of replies about jews and/or the Israeli Palestinian conflict
good times

That's a superpower I'm really jelly of

>post anything ever
>britbong gets triggered and spams amerimutt images for hours