My boss wants me to reveal my power level

We talk about semi-redpilled shit and she today point-blank asked me, "who is doing this"??

I stopped and laughed and said it was getting "too political" and said, "we can talk about that later".

I really like my boss. She is very smart (except she doesn't know about kikes) and I want to redpill her.

Should I?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=972ddrk0pQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecSCaZ_XPlo
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
inquisitr.com/2804228/black-lives-matter-history-trayvon-martin-george-soros-conspiracy-theories-ferguson-protests-scandal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't risk outing her as a chosen, it could cost you your job.

No.
Never at work.
>admiring a female boss
ugh

If you want to lose your job: yes.

>"Who is doing this?"
What did she mean by this?

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

What is "this" in your conversation with her.
If you're talking low-level stuff, be honest but specific. Don't say Jews, name specific banks, companies, NGOs, etc. Names also work if the person is influential enough. You can't just point-blank say "Jews" she has to reach that conclusion herself. Let her read into the groups you list, she'll start to notice a pattern even if she doesn't mention it. Hell, she won't even admit it to herself at first, but the seed will be planted.

Just say Soros it's the easy answer.

She meant who is doing the BLM protests. She is VERY disturbed by this.

>Should I?
Don't do it

Kek
Just tell her to track the money

Call them bankers, it's a safe dog whistle word that's pretty easy to make the connection from

Only do it if you two get closer

This is the best way to go about it.

Subversion, place all the pieces and help her arrange them together.

The word is "Zionists".
"Religious Zionist fundamentalists" if you want to be really careful. Redditchens called them out so it's socially acceptable.

"The jews and black people are why im not successful!"

She's baiting you dumbass. Trust me she doesn't like you

It also takes years to acquire this knowledge. One conversation will make you look nuts.

>zionists
>merchants
>banksters
>globalists

all big noses point to israel

youtube.com/watch?v=972ddrk0pQE

Never release your powerlevel user

show her the power of benis and say nothing just move it move it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ecSCaZ_XPlo

Don't she may just be humoring you to see where you take things.

Then once you mention something about jews or anything mildly controversial...you're going straight to HR.

This. Mention George Soros, CTR, banks, journalists and who owns their companies, etc.

The Jewish connection comes when she researches them and realizes how many are Jews.

>Should I?
No. Keep your mouth shut, and keep a low profile. but find like minded people.

No. She is too old and too fat.

Will never happen.

risking your job for no other reason than to sound smart about some shit

you're retarded. might as well you sound dumb enough that you'll lose your job one way or another. might as well make the transition now

> Believing a conspiracy about one group controlling the world

> Telling your boss

Good luck job hunting user

think of all the people that have come on here after redpilling classmates in school or at work, etc

it never works out

This. Don't blame an entire group of people. Just name a couple individuals like George Soros, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, or others.

Dont be serious about memes on Sup Forums with your boss

and /pol surprised why the women more succesful in the career building nowadays

Moron, just say the Bilderbergs or the globalists, don't say Jew shit or elders of Zion or anything

>She meant who is doing the BLM protests. She is VERY disturbed by this.
George Soros has been funding the BLM movement. Have her read some of the Armstrong Economics blog by Martin Armstrong, and look up "The Fourth Turning" to see what's coming.

It's not going to be pretty.

could be this. careful.

You fool, it's a trap. There is no redpilled females.

Just calmly mention to follow the money, obviously whoever is behind this is funding them

>Don't blame an entire group of people
>Even though it's an entire group of people, a very specific type of people
>Just name a couple of individuals
>Only one of which actually belongs to the group

I'm sure you meant well.

I was thinking about this last night. I get extremely aroused at the thought of red-pilling a young naive qt3.14. I would start out slow, subtly implanting red-pilled ideas/thoughts in her head and watch satisfyingly as evolves over time. I get hard just thinking about it.

Anyone else get sexually aroused at this stuff?

>Bill Gates
The fuck did this dude do?

Jesus you ducking Autists the people doing this are not "Jews" they're just globalists. Pretending that the corrupt globalists are not the same us deep down is s disservice to the vigilance we have to maintain to stay on the course to sustainable progress

Give her names of the people, they don't hide themselves. Just don't mention they're all Jewish.

Don't go full red pill. Just let her figure out shit on her own. I would start with the banking system, is usually the easiest way for normies to see how retarded the system is. Then they will start to tight the knots by themselves.

just tell her that Soros is bankrolling BLM. Then tell her that BLM is probably a good thing because Soros also bankrolls FEMEN and backs Hillary... and those are good things.

KIKE'D

He put cyber windows in all our homes to spy on our lives. He's watching you right now!

oh... don't forget... Soros funds these projects thru his Open Society Foundation - a nice, progressive, international organization working towards global open borders.

You think Soros did this?

Kikekikekikekikekike. Kekekekekekek.

One shall only display his "power level" after sex.

No nookie- No power level.

... global open borders and a single-race world.

I reveal my power level every day.

Everyone is so out of touch with reality, they either think I'm just kidding, or they think I'm talking about the exact opposite of whatever I'm actually talking about.

It's a win-win.

No, let her stay happy

Not if you want to keep your job. Remember the laws of power. Think as you like but do as others do

>George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/
>BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros’ Open Society board member
theamericanmirror.com/blacklivesmatter-leader-deray-lives-home-owned-by-soros-connected/
The Ferguson protests were the catalyst which launched the previously unknown movement into the glare of the media lights. Some of the Black Lives Matter supporters were being paid $5,000 a month by Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE), a Missouri group which came out of ACORN, an activist group driven to destruction by scandal. According to the CS Monitor, ACORN fell into financial ruin after the group was associated with President Obama and ACORN’s efforts to falsely register Democratic voters, among other allegations.

The reason the Black Lives Matter protesters made the news was because they were complaining that MORE had stopped paying them. In response, they started the #CutTheCheck social media trend and started protested at MORE’s office with a sit-in. As it so happens, George Soros was funding the MORE group, so indirectly they were funding the Black Lives Matter groups.
>inquisitr.com/2804228/black-lives-matter-history-trayvon-martin-george-soros-conspiracy-theories-ferguson-protests-scandal/

(((Globalist)))

Is the work safe term. George Soros and other (((Globalists))) who want a planet wide workforce.

Same. Not revealing your true to self to people is lying.
If they hate you for it then why bother knowing them? I want people who either agree with me because they've arrived to the same conclusions themselves or people who disagree with me because they have differing information, not people who instantly reject anyone who says something they don't like.

This doesn't mean going around yelling about Jews at people, but when someone asks you what you think of something and you deliberately mislead them to think something other than what you truly believe is your true belief you're lying to them. You know they are not getting the truth and you manipulated the situation to be that way, in its spirit and intent you are a liar.

Don't say kikes. Say something more along the lines of "a large percentage of it is zionists"... etc etc. Don't pin blame in it's entirety. And dilute the blame with other factions that are equally pieces of shit.

Just don't blame anyone based on religion or race alone. Subtlety.

Tell her it goes back to the international bankers, the same folks that own the private bank known as the Federal Reserve.

I would just go with the socratic method

Ask her questions that lead to the final answer. You can't just drop "jews" "zionist" "soros" on her. Ask her things like "why do the media portrays these killings and mislead information", what do they gain by doing so? Who's doing these and what's their motives, what's the point of globalism etc

Act more as a guide and lead her onto the point you want. If you tell her the answer she'll think your crazy and some nazi or alt-right

if you want to lose your job, sure.

yeah this fuck is behind many things that lead to destabilization and destruction of the western world

keep your mouth shut don't lose your job

>redpill her.

You get fired

Enjoy unemployment , FAGGOT

Don't directly say Jews, just say Soros or multinational corporations because they're one and the same at this point.

This. Play dumb. Or say niggers.

Just drop the name (((Soros))) and your boss will find it out for herself.
You don´t need to name the jew, but you can name the jews doing it.

Red pill her, but make certain that she is aware that this is about civil war, a special interest-driven (suppression) triggered war, including religious special interests and Wall Street special interests driving subliminal oppression.

Intimidate her to avoid losing your job and to keep her honest. Girls love pressure, pressure keeps them behaving good when they get scared.

Pressure her by simply saying that, unless you accept that what I am telling you is the Truth, you will perish. The Day of Rope is coming, this will be a military reimposition of the social contract, and hand her a picture of the Denver Airport mural as you are talking.

Smile confidently. Forget these collaborators who tell you that your will 'lose your job.' That's a jewish employment contract way of saying that you will receive a jewish corporate suppression murder through Department of Homeland Security.

*you will lose your job.

No way. Tell the Truth.

dont trust her OP, wait to see if she asks you about it again and gauge her interest level. she may seem interested now but as soon as you say "da joos" she might flip out. never trust a normie

Dont act like you know shit if you don't. Do research

Wait. I'm hearing some noises here.

What do you mean that girls don't like pressure? Men hate pressure. But this is the feminist lie: assuming men like pressure as girls do.

If girls did not like pressure, there would be no such thing as pregnancy. Yet look at all those pressured women out there, knocked up and all smiling -- sexy idiots. Women love smiling when they give in to shit.

Men love women like that. Just don't assume that men appreciate pressure, we hate that shit. Despite what your next door jew feminist tells you. She's used to jew boys and niggers.

his food and medicine charities are creating an unsustainable population in Africa that is dependent of foreign intervention.

THESE guys get IT.

Anything along the lines of 'super wealthy progressive elites' will do the trick. Besides, there *are* a good amount of non-Jews in the cadres too (i.e. oil rich Arab-Muslims looking to engineer non-Muslim societies to accept more Muslim immigrants). Either way, ALWAYS mention Soros. Anyone will be able to connect the dots, and will quickly notice that there are an unsettling amount of Jews amongst those progressive elites.