>2016
>believe in GOD

Come on even yellow skin subhuman can realize God is meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2012/05/rosenberg-roundup.html
liveleak.com/view?i=79c_1470363345
youtube.com/watch?v=fYoWhxOK8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't believe you are Japanese.

Post a picture of your eye.

The fool hath said in his heart 'there is no god'.

You have said it, and explicitly owned your foolishness. What an accomplishment of the intellect.

What evidence would you accept for God may I ask?

Trivia: The first japanese saint is to be confirmed in 2017 most likely. Samurai too.

This truly forced my brain to consider some things...

Don't you guys worship your Emperor as a literal god? A descendant of Amaterasu?

I believe I'm God. So, if god doesnt exits, I dont exist.

>the nip doesnt believe in god
then explain nukes?

>2016
>not believing in Lord kek

I believe in God and Lord Jesus Christ.

T. Chink

idk, but if god is all knowing then surely he knows what would convince me.

So why not defer to that wisdom you already concede is greater than your own?

I believe in KEK. I BELIEVE.

He does. But I'm not him.

because i dont believe a god exists and even if i did i would certainly not believe that hes all knowing.

>this entire thread

Define god, sir.

So god knows better than you, but you don't believe god exists, ergo you know less than literally nothing. Sounds like your beliefs are really worth holding on to.

Again, why not defer to the wisdom you have already conceded is greater than your own?

Dawkins has really laid off that edgy atheism type shit. And shitlibs don't even like him anymore for that.

>japs don't believe in God
>jap civilization has never accomplished anything important
>jap culture now revolves around hedonism and degeneracy
Yeah, that sounds about right
>1 post by this id

>Sounds like your beliefs are really worth holding on to.
i havent claimed any beliefs, all i've sayd is that i dont believe in a god, how is that not an answer to "why not defer to the wisdom you have already conceded is greater than your own?"

God is a way of learning humbleness.
You will never find a humble Atheist. All of them are arrogant and mock us.

>I don't believe in god
>I don't have any beliefs
You are a bright one aren't you?

what is wrong with arrogant?

Being arrogant is better than stupid tbho

>us
I love you, brother

>Westerns believe in god
>Western culture now revolves around hedonism and degeneracy
>Western civilization is getting cucked to death by shitskins

Sounds about right

Why don't you believe in God?

Arrogance is a prison cell that prevents you from learning from others

Why not humbel?

brighter than you atleast if you really think that not believing in a god is a belief.

more like
>western civilization believes in God for nearly 2000 years, achieves many great things
>secularism begins to take over
>culture now revolves around hedonism and degeneracy

Atheists, like Salafis are retards because they take religion literally

Nah. arrogant man have to learn new things to be arrogant.

because it sounds like hamburger

Well you should really really reconsider your views since you run the risk of losing out on the greatest thing ever, the Beatific Vision.

Start with the fact that materialism is false, and even if it were true, it's completely incoherent:
edwardfeser.blogspot.com/2012/05/rosenberg-roundup.html

You just don't notice the humble ones because they don't say anything.

One of the first legit uses of 'meme' I have ever seen around here.

You believe that god doesn't exist. That's a belief by definition. So therefore you hold a belief that god doesn't exist. Its not rocket science. Belief is not exclusive to conversations about god. Belief is an idea that you hold.

>i havent claimed any beliefs
>i dont believe a god exists
>i would certainly not believe that hes all knowing.

Let me reiterate in the face of such non-sense.

>So god knows better than you, but you don't believe god exists, ergo you know less than literally nothing.

Why not defer to the wisdom you have already conceded is greater than your own?

Your own intuition is clearly failing you.

>Non-belief isn't a belief

I don't believe my family hates me.
(I believe my family loves me)
I don't believe you're genuinely an idiot
(I believe you have a mind and are capable of rational thought)
I don't believe in the flying spaghetti monster
(I believe better descriptions of the almighty are present in other theologies)

Non-belief is not absence of belief.

So,
You don't believe in god
(You believe.....)

stake your claim.

1) The Jew-Christfag God must have the following attributes: Omniscience, omnipotence, and omnibenevolence
2) By the Jew-Christfag religions, there are people that are tortured for literally forever
3) This means that the Jew-Christfag God either cannot prevent this (not omnipotent), wants people to suffer (not omnibenevolent), or doesn't know it's going to happen (not omniscient).

Literally 5 minutes of critical thought is all it takes to disprove you fools.

Of course god is a meme, holy books of all religions are just bunch of stories.But morals of some of those stories are what matters. If you follow them blindly, you are a moron. If you ignore them completely, you are a moron. Real religion should be the sense of honor of the individual. Nothing more.

What is the free will to choose to seek him or reject him??? Your argument is invalid

this.

I don't care that people have their religion and believe in god. I just hate it when you try to justify, juxtipose and insert your god into every little involvement that you can get ur hands on thats not fun

If your god knows everything, that includes everything that has ever happened and everything that WILL EVER happen. If this is true, then free will is only an illusion and your god controls literally every circumstance that would influence you to make you decisions.

Your god either intentionally acts in ways that make people suffer, cannot control things, doesn't know things, or it does not exist.

Ethics are for the weak. Survival of the fittest.
>Social Darwinism
You christians are my cucks.

>You believe that god doesn't exist
There you go again putting words in my mouth thinking not believing x means i believe x to be false.

>Belief is not exclusive to conversations about god.
Thats true, so let me give you an example i hope you will undestand.

I have a jar of coins, the number of coins is either even or odd, (just like there either is or there is not a god)
Now you claim the number of coins is even (you claim that a god exists) and i dont believe your claim.
Does that mean i believe the number of coins to be odd? (does that mean i believe there is no god?) no, it does not. i dont know if there is a god, but i have not been convinced that there is one just like im not convinced that the number of coins is even, you need to demonstrate it first.

Do you understand?

And that applies to everything, not just god. Gunfags do it (I'm carrying right now but this isn't an argument about guns being baf or not), pregnant women do it, alcoholics do it, car enthusiasts do it. For some reason it is prevalent with religion. People get saved and use it as a platform to judge others or obtain social status. I use it for salvation from the horrors of human existence. It works for me. If I see others struggling I subtly start the conversation. If they are against it, I change the subject and try to help via secular means instead of "leaving them to the hellfire"

>Jews claim they were enslaved in Egypt
>archeologists find no evidence of this
>claim they escaped enslavement via feats of magic and murdering children
>claim that they escaped into the desert where they wandered for 50 years
>when asked what they ate all that time they made up some bullshit about it raining bread from the sky every few days
>mfw Christians unironically believe this story is historical fact

liveleak.com/view?i=79c_1470363345

> Believing that humans which lived in wooden huts and died by 30 from common cold could accurately describe an alien, extra-dimensional being.
Believing in a higher being is alright, since it probably exists, but believing that higher power gives a shit about us and orders us to live by an arbitrary set of rules/beliefs is borderline insane.

You're saying you have nothing to say.

Why are you talking? I mean that sincerely. you're not asking question. You came in and made statements. You're not here to be enlightened or challenge yourself. You're here to say something, but by your own admission have something to say.

Do YOU understand?

Omniscience doesn't contradict free will
May I suggest you
youtube.com/watch?v=fYoWhxOK8dE
He doesn't express himself very well but I think you will still understand what he meant.

Everything exists in all states therefore you have a believing self and a non-believing self and the non-believing self is purged? Learn some dimensional theory

False equivalence the post

God knew there would be people like you. He merely created this and there is a war for souls going. If he forced us to follow him with his knowledge and power, it would prove nothing to Lucifer. He left it up to us. If we follow him it was our choice. If we don't then points for Lucifer.

Knowing everything and being all powerful doesn't necessarily mean "controlling everything"

Trips. God is dead.

Thank you, brother.

Why don't you think that higher power cares about us?
I don't think the rules are arbitrary. They are designed FOR humans.

Being all powerful means controlling everything you dunce. Hence all-powerful meaning being capable of doing and controlling every single being and matter in this existential plane.

I came here to respond to the question "What evidence would you accept for God may I ask?"
and now you are claiming that im not here to enlightened or challenge myself, how the fuck would you know why im here and why would you even care?

>you see guys, it's such a great thing that religion is declining. seven billion people on the planet and soon all of them will see religion for the farce it is!

O i am laffin.

Only retards don't believe higher powers exist.
What kind of dipshit thinks humans are the pinnacle of the universe in 2016?

Atheists are just jealous there's someone above them. They can't accept it.

What is a god ?

Are you serious? When the heliocentric theory was proposed, the church disagreed because the theory proposed that humans were not the center of the universe, thus humans were not the most precious creation from "God."
The dipshits, were Christians.

By that logic, having this pistol on my hip means I'm shooting everything in sight. I have the ability to do so, so surely I'm exercising that ability?

He didn't really say anything. All he said was "God knows what you're going to do because he knows everything that influenced your decision."
So, according to him, his god can influence everything that makes you make your decisions, but chooses not to.
Therefore, either CANNOT change these things, wants people to suffer, or actually doesn't know everything.

Instead of flailing, use anonymity for something other than shitposting. Bare your beliefs and what you are looking for.

for the purposes of keeping discussion open and varied, how about starting with something simple, like 'something that is greater than the self'?

>higher powers
Like aliens?

>atheism

Or wants you to show some initiative and exercise your own ability in a way that glorifies him, as opposed to ignoring him or being a drone for him.

You would be literally at sandnigger status to believe in an Abrahamic religion, like seriously how fucking retarded must you be. You might as well go worship the fucking sun, in fact that would make more sense. Anyone who thinks niggers are stupid and believes in organized religion is at the same level of intelligence and only comes to pol to seek validation that they aren't.

Your blog only talks about eliminative materialism, which is a minority view among materialists.

Fuuuuck that's excellently put

what happened to dawkins

used to be based and now his twitter is all bitching about Brexit and how a referendum isn't """"real democracy""""

what a faggot

Or else has good reasons to not interfere.

It would be up to you do illustrate that there can not be any good reason. All it would take for the theist in this case to defeat such an argument is to provide one reason, and it neither need be terribly compelling, or even the truth of the matter. Only that such a thing exists.

Suffering? Perhaps you see no reason in it, but it is through trial I know patience. Perhaps there is another way I could learn it. It only need be reasonable that perhaps this way is the most expedient.

Misunderstanding atheism doesn't debunk atheism

Natural selection, buddy.
>BTFO

I'd say it like this: God knows how you will decide but you still have the decision.
God knowing what will happen doesn't cause it to happen.
If I stand on a bridge and see 2 cars racing at each other I didn't cause the crash.

You have a wrong concept of Hell. Hell means spending the afterlife separated from God. It is not as much punishment as rather consequence.

You have ten seconds to prove, objectively, that there is no God.

>the evolution of the brain is equal to splashing a jug of milk
Come on, Jack.

oh im the one flailing? you guys tried SO hard to put words in my mouth and when you failed you basically just went "you have nothing to say, why are you even here"

Im here to make you look stupid at it looks like my job here is done, you think you are here to "enlightened or challenge" yourselves but you are here just to argue and to make your own silly beliefs stronger by dwelling in ignorance, maybe some day America will become great again, but not for a while.

>desperate banana warriors encounter something that triggers them

Why are you so repulsed of the idea of God?

What if there is no self ?
Or the self is merely a temporary threshold between two multiplicities ?

As for "greater than", any adjective implies there's more or less of it :
"Tall" means both "taller than" and "smaller than" at the same time.

I also think that the self is literally nothing at all, just the nothing I happen to be while this body stays alive and conscious.
The self is just what happens when this big, heavy, soft and warm sleeping thing wakes up and calls itself "I".

WE WUZ SLEVZ AND SHIT

>believing there is a god that came in the flesh to die so I can have a chance to be with him instead of merely rotting
>reading the same book as millions of others yet applying critical thinking
>organized religion

>posting arguments debunked decades ago

This man doesn´t unnderstand how thought works. It´s not as if you can do an autopsy and instanly understand thought, you must go through psychology to even grasp it.

You mean?
>Lord Grinch Holding A Gun

If I can be separated from God then God is not omnipresent.

Got another reaction image featuring a nigger for this post?

thanks for proving me right brother

>come on even yellow skin subhuman can realize
but can you see?

That was actually eye opening.

?????
YOU SAID IT YOURSELF!
"I don't believe in god"
So you believe he exists, you just have no faith in him?

Fuckin a man, if you study the booklet hard enough you are sure to get your license. Dad may even buy you a peugeot

Now this is nigger tier belief. You really think that a creator would care about a measley group of apes on a single planet in a universe so massive our simple minds cannot even grasp it? If there is a god, he is concerned with forces much more powerful than us, we are not the center of the fucking universe, we are likely just parasites feeding on bacteria that is feeding on this universe.

yellow skin subhuman here
god is the way