The only one I know is Tony Stark

The only one I know is Tony Stark.

That's not Tony Stark. It's Victor von Doom.

Is this supposed to be bait now?

Dr.Strange is with team Tumblr

Comicbooks are awful.

Wait...that huge green leg in the back....is that Fin Fang Foom!?!?!

Either Foom or American Kaiju.

>Victor von Doom.
You meant Scott Baio, right?

Why is Gamora there? She's not from Earth. She doesn't live on Earth.

So basically you're a fucking casual?

Yeah for real, I haven't read a modern marvel comic since Siege and Fear Itself and I still can recognize over 70% of those characters. Now all the weird tumblr looking PoC/muslim and gender-bent/butch/dyke characters I have no idea who they are lmao.

No, I mean Vincent Cassell. Although Scott Baio is actually more accurate now that you mention it.

Because she's getting an ongoing for Marvel NOW 2.

>lmao

Sorry, lel. lol. kek. rofl. What does it matter? DO I have to do some sort of test now to prove I'm not a normie or what?

Only if they have the marvel logo on the cover.

When did marvel get the rights to One Piece and Joker from The Batman?

>The only one I know is Tony Stark.

Also She-Hulk, but I never seen her fighting with swords.

Who's the ugly girl in the Gundam suit?

Why is Electro on the teenager team? And why they are using the ASM2 visual if the film was already rebooted?

the new War Machine

Who's the Steve erkel looking type next to squirrel girl

Where's Citizen V?

Moon Girl. She's a 9-year old super-genius that hangs out with Devil Dinosaur and has the power to switch minds with him.

I like the choice of the barren landscape. It's symbolic of Marvel's roster after deciding they wanted to put the Fantastic Four and X-Men away since they don't fully own the rights.

Two black girl super geniuses?!

PROGRESSIVE.

>kate bishop
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Bendis probably didn't know Moon Girl existed when he created the new War Machine. Hell, he probably still doesn't.

Well, someone needs to be the star of the Hawkeye ongoing while Clint rots in jail thanks to Bendis.

Why is Doctor Strange brandishing a fat battleaxe?

>Not knowing Prowler

>Odinson

If he gets his own book again the butthurt from the sjw will be delicious. Even if it turns out to be shit I want it to happen just to drink up them sjw tears

The recent arc from his run involved magic literally getting killed across the multiverse so he's been nerfed just in time for the fucking movie.

Where is he, guys?

A few questions, when did they make optumus prime gray and a black girl with a fro? When did they get the rights to godzilla and solid snake? Why did the space marine shed his buff frame and paint himself like barney? And most importantly, whey don't any of the girls show clevage and who drew Gwen Poole to not look cute?

Also is Whor going to fly in and flatten everyone since she's the invasion mary sue of Marvel at the moment?

oh my god it really is team tumblr

I'd say keep watching the Cap books.

Probably in development hell. With the relaunch, I'd be surprised to see him.

Isn't this basically Schism?

I don't give a fuck if the black chick is the new War Machine or whatever, but goddamn that's a shitty design, both armor, and character-wise.

Zemo is starring in the cap hydra book in some kind of antihero role.

But I'm actually betting Bucky will end up as the new Citizen-V in the Thunderbolts book

Is that Odinson behind Elektra?

yes

What happened to Zemo getting redeemed.

I thought his whole thing was that he was the son of Nazi Zemo and he wanted to conquer the world to make a Hydra Utopia he rules.

But now Helmut acts like he's actually Heinrich.

Am I just a casual or is his character constantly changing around and never consistent?

It's not that hard people. From left to right:

Solo, Foolkiller, Jessica Jones, Quake, Captain Marvel, Elektra, Odinson, Fin Fang Foom, Dr. Doom, Slapstick, Captain America (Steve Rogers), Black Panther, She-Hulk, Cable, Gwenpool, Mosaic, Squirrel Girl, Ms. America, Wasp (Nadia Pym), Prowler, Moon-Girl, War Machine (Riri Williams), Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Hulk (Amadeus Cho), Spider-Man (Miles Morales), Ms. Marvel, Doctor Strange.

Is that Ultimate Thor?

shit, I said She-Hulk even though I knew it was Gamora. brain fart.

My guess is that the original plans for ANAD Citizen V was going to be to have him turn out to be Bucky to then lead into Pleasant Hill. Either the Citizen V book was stealth cancelled, or he was just going to be in Captain America and that idea got scrapped.

>Riri
Really?

That is 616 Thor, he got Ult thor's hammer

Let's be honest, Bendis general ignorance of anything outside of what he write, sometimes even including what he writes, aside, how many people actually give a shit about Moon Girl?

And his shirt....

so he's basically Ult Thor?

Why does Ult Thor's hammer obey Real Thor while 616 Mjolnir does not?

Who the fuck is the girl in the giant armor suit.

I didn't say it was good lol

The adopted Black daughter of Bendis.

because Ult Thors hammer isn't magical

>Team white man with guns vs Team Tumblr

Wasn't Elektra dead?

It sounds like a Japanese person trying to say really.

Rhodes niece? Cool. I mean the suit looks like shit but at least they remembered about Lila instead of just making another fucking "too cool for you" OC like they did with the new Wasp.

>616 Mjolnir does not
I dunno know, last we saw he was worthy again at the end of hickvengers. However I believe that was before Jane Thor threw the worthy shit out the window with Odin not being able to lift it. The hammer might not like him, but I don't think he has tried since.

>how many people actually give a shit about Moon Girl?

Is actually a pretty solid book, but I never expected to see her taking sides or acting in a group

see this
She's the new War Machine.

In contrast, team on the left seems pretty tight. Doom, Thor, Cable and the 90s relics squad, giant green monsters, and hot chicks with swords are pretty much right up my alley.

I mean, whole point is post-CWII status quo being old vs. young which really just says a lot about how Marvel sees the older generation and younger generation.

Ah, so they basically killed 616 Thor so they can used Ultimate Thor in 616 world.

>What happened to Zemo getting redeemed.
Hack writers happened.

yeah, you would think that, but she's not Rhodes' niece. She's an OC named Riri Williams

Rocking Ultimate Mjolnir. Thor Odinson is back in action.

Jane can have 616 Mjolnir for all I care. Ultimate's design is great.

Couldn't he like... call it?

And then Dual wield hammers?

Still wondering where Beta Ray Bill was in all of this?

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Doom. But do we really need him front-and-center in two back-to-back events?

>Green Lantern battery on a stick

Nah it was shit m8.

Also Thor looks like a fucking manlet in the picture.

Nah, more like they killed Ultimate Thor and gave 616 Thor his design.

Know what? I wouldn't even put it past Bendis for that to be the truth. I mean he killed off Peter to give his daughters a black Spider-Man and now he's got more power than then so he offed War Machine to write his daughter. Hell Hopeless got away with turning Spider-Woman into his stand in for his wife after they had a baby so why the fuck not?

>Team fun vs Team Triggered

It's Ironic that team fun is more diverse.

I'm mad.

How exactly is this supposed to be a fair fight?

Half of Team tumblr and inexperienced kids while most of team 90ies are killers.

I mean I am pretty sure Solidus Cable could fuck up the entire tumblr team besides maybe Dr. Strange.

That's Bendis for you.

>When did they get the rights to godzilla

It's a pretty good all-ages book. But yeah, it's still just an all-ages book about a 9 year-old. I'm not sure why its even being included on a teaser like this. Seeing Deodatto draw her actually creeps me out.

Like, her book is already solicited longer than any Devil Dinosaur book has before. If it gets 12-15 issues, then that'd be a win and probably enough for me honestly. Zero interest in seeing her become part of the larger superhero universe.

Who said they are fighting?

Is more like ideological differences

No see, they've got lots more women and people of color on their side. They've got the advantage. Except they're still oppressed. But they would totally win.

Fuck I don't know anymore.

>Wasn't Elektra dead?
That's kind of a dumb question given the character.

But short answer is no, she's not dead.

Deodatto is a garbage artist so that'll happen.

new Wasp is legitimate sociopath, not gonna be afraid to go inside someone's brain and start blasting.

Ms. Marvel is OP when they want her to be.

Mosaic seems pretty good, basically Deadman that keeps some powers afterward.

Hulk is still Hulk.

I still hate the new Wasp. She's the most Mary Sue thing they've created in a long while.

Cap marvel, Thor and Not-Godzilla are the ones I am thinking why team 90ies win.

When do the real heroes come back?

They're not actually fighting. It's an ideological split presumably. Traditional and older superheroes are going more authoritarian while all the younger heroes are going "fuck this shit" to the point that they'd rather be Champions than Avengers.

oh yeah, team 90ies would still win, I'm just saying it would probably be a more even fight than you might think.

>That's kind of a dumb question given the character.
That's kind of a dumb question given any comic character

>Ms. Marvel is OP when they want her to be.
so never? She is pretty weak in her ongoing, and she is still a shit fighter.

That's the real heroes on the left. Why else would Doom be standing in front?

Is that Cardiac

What LEGO set will he trace next, I wonder.

>Some people just standing around
>Some doing ridiculous poses
>Some in mid-air doing combat bullshit
>One guy holding pistols and diving through the air like a retard
What is this meme.

>Miles hanging on a web attached to nothing

That ca editorial about this was fucking stupid.

I'm so out of the loop with this superhero shit

I thought Captain Marvel was a dude named Shazam.

I thought the Hulk wasn't Asian.

I thought Miles Morales was from the Ultimate series and that had nothing to do with the 616 series.

I mean I know I could look all this shit up but what's the point, it will still suck.

>I'm a girl and a normie: the post

It's basically copy and paste stock images.