Trump is a Putin Pawn

look what kek has done

> Normally that would be sufficiently lethal coming from a former CIA director, but Morell kept going, castigating Donald Trump as a pawn of the Kremlin possessing overtly pro-Russian views. He minced no words: “In the intelligence business, we would say that Putin had recruited Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.”

observer.com/2016/08/yes-american-spies-really-think-trump-is-putins-guy/

who? how long was this guy CIA director, for like 2 weeks? what a shill- he's hoping for another posting by the Crooked administration is all.

>muh Russia is evil
>look at Crimea!
The Crimeans were sick and tired of globalist tyranny and so should you be.

Putin is smart enough to prevent trump from saying that much dumb shit if this were true.

>American
>Intelligence

rather have a putin pawn in office than a jew pawn

So Trump was planted successful bisnessman sleeperagent waiting for sjw shit become popular so he can win an election with (((racial slurs))) not to mention Cyber Galactic Quantum computer Battletoads 2P B Inverted 4D was all along foreseen by Russia.

[[[yes]]]

So is Trump still a Clinton pawn now?
Oh wait, I remember, he's owned by the Israelis!

Get this silly bullshit outta here. At least stick to one narrative.

Trump is literally the Manchurian Candidate.

This. I dream of the day based Putin saves us from Jewmerica. If Trump is a Putin pawn that changes nothing.

While Moscow girls are hot, the Russian economy is shit and orders of magnitudes more corrupt than ours.

sage fake and gay

trump is a putin plant working for the jews but also a clinton plant who is owned by saudis

we live in a globalized world after all

why are your moscow females so sexy and cute.

i've met and talked with over 100 of them on tinder. very nice too.

and the CIA is pro Israel and Mossad

>being CIA director even for two weeks requires no credentials or experience
Putin was KGB/FSB and yes, he will certainly manipulate Trump with promises of "sweet deals"

>under public eye for 5 decades
>lives in USA, made a fortune in USA, raised children in USA, has no business in Russia whatsover
>suddenly, trump is a putin pawn

that's it
now i am a #cruzmissile

Morell literally works at PR firm that represents Clinton, Beacon Global. The story should be about why the press is hiding this fact.

>how long was this guy the CIA director for, 2 weeks?

30 years

Wait, the CIA are drug dealers and murders, right? Who gives a fuck what they think?

>Trump is a pawn for Hillary
>Trump is a joke candidate
>Trump is KGB
>Trump is literally pootler

But trump is both

>a hypothetical security risk is more of a risk than a know security risk

Fuck off.

Morell has also endorsed Hillary Clinton

Yeah, okay

Now he works at Clinton's PR firm, Beacon Global. Why didn't NYT disclose this?

Those are some pretty shit "spies".

Might wanna find some new blood.