/brit/

fake news generation

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266189/Recording-John-Humphrys-gender-chat-leaks.html
youtu.be/OQ4OoPNY_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=XZJvQl8HXS8
youtube.com/watch?v=kWbO9a1_Z3U
youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I imagine myself in the bogside, leading my provo brothers. Our mission is to stop brit dogs from advancing. We mow down brit dogs but they keep coming. I shoot brit dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering brits, since brits are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. brits were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Cú Chulainn smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Ériu, my homeland. My GAELIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to Tír na nÓg. I finally made it, I finally made it into Tír na nÓg..

I imagine myself in the bogside, leading my provo brothers. Our mission is to stop brit dogs from advancing. We mow down brit dogs but they keep coming. I shoot brit dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my axe and begin slaughtering brits, since brits are way more physically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. brits were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see Cú Chulainn smiling at me, I smile back... Then I wake up, in Ériu, my homeland. My GAELIC brethen gave me a warm welcome to Tír na nÓg. I finally made it, I finally made it into Tír na nÓg..

QI XL
Series O: 11. Objects and Ornaments

Sarah Millican, Cariad Lloyd and Alice Levine join Sandi and Alan.

STAND TALL FOR THE BEAST OF AMERICA

Anyone watching Falcons v Eagles atm?

A female with no chebs is defunct. How will my progeny grow strong if the matriarch has no nursers to provide milk? The most important thing for a mate is her duddies. Second is her religion and eyes.

Why are roasties so mad that they can't negotiate better contracts for themselves?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266189/Recording-John-Humphrys-gender-chat-leaks.html

>greatest female solo artist is from east london
>greatest male solo artist is from south london

Any man watching sparrows v robins atm

Shouldn't have lost

Led Zeppelin is from London too

youtu.be/OQ4OoPNY_YM

this is an actual recruitment advert for the British Army

your search history

he can feel the power pumping through his veins

Elvis isn't from London

he can feel the power pumping up his arse

we need a briton to roll

Prince and Mariah Carey?

And such a wank term 'recording artist'

elvis never wrote a song in his life

Aretha Franklin and Elvis aren't from London sweetie x

i was actually referring to bowie and bush

Might have to invade and occupy you. You're a security risk to us at this point.

CROWNED BY GOD
NOT BY THE CHURCH
AS MY POWER IS DIVINE

playing league of legends

so true never really thought about it

>British Army
I legit for this existed

hate it when im with friends and the openly say mean things about people we know
do you not know how that makes you look?
if you talk about them like that when they're not here you probably do it about me as well

wiley is from east you mong

The idea of the "Gucci Gang" isn't to buy gucci and balmain clothing, but the freedom to say FUCK YOU to anyone and everyone

whiter than you, D'Shawn

Back to the Delhi slums with that beast.

still in love with this bi guy from first year of uni
he used to draw hearts and flirt with me
then when i told him i liked him he didnt like me anymore and went off with successive gfs
ah yes

are germans taught that hitler was a leftist?

bad taste user try harder

Tell them not to be a bunch of fucking girls. Women talk about one another behind people's backs.

I really want Austria and Germany to chimp out again

both are from USA

WANNA FUCK A SEXY SYRIAN REFUGEE

sorry sweaty but she is from buckinghamshire x

haha take that faggot

I thought muslims dont have to pray during if they're doing shit like fighting a war

>tfw broke a couple of gay lads' hearts before as well
girls are just better sweetie, get over it? :) x

why

Just because they sold more doesn't mean that they're better.

i am america

Stomach keeps sinking every time I think that she might be out right now kissing a lad before I get the chance to tell her how I feel.

Feel like a right bender. Or Mr. Brightside.

jjust let out a HUGE fucking scream as I gasam'd. felt fucking GREAT

has his voice always sounded terrified or is it just a recent thing?
youtube.com/watch?v=XZJvQl8HXS8

>/lgbt/ memes

Get out

I'm serious, your muslim apologia and appeasement is legitimately a security risk.

why do i not see robbie williams on this list?

not much else to do haha

/unfuckmyshitup2018/ regimen:

1. do a sequences of stretches daily
2. brush, tongue scrape and floss
3. shower, comb hair and afterwards apply coconut oil to the feet, hands, elbows, knees, nasal passages and lips.
4. prepare lunch and breakfast together
5. eat a breakfast of a fruit, some dairy and a wholegrain like oats that will sustain you for most of the aday
6. walk/cycle to toil
7. have a simple lunch just meant to hit up vitamins/fats/minerals you might be missing in the rest of your meals: eg i eat seeds because i don't get much vitamin E and Omega 6, or alternatively on some days i eat fish because i don't get much else vitamin D etc.
8. at toil listen to audiobooks, clinical psychologist lectures/podcasts, university lectures, other easy to follow laymen talks/podcasts on complex topics eg Royal Scientific Society talks or in our time.
9. make sure to eat lunch with colleagues at toil to fulfil need to speak to another human being
10. take a walk around the office every so often, maybe to make green tea.
11. after toil make sure to eat something with a portion of protein (white meats and non-mercurial fish are preferable), a good carb like rice and enough vegetables to get your vitamin percentages. (listen to podcasts/do language learning/do music training during this time)
12. after you've finished eating, sit down in your room and close your eyes and just concentrate on your breathing and bring your wandering mind back to breathing - maybe use beads or something as a way of not having to worry about how long you're doing it for.
13. then a set of maths questions or a chapter of an academic textbook
14. then a bit of language learning or a chapter of a different book (could still be academic)
15. once the normoids have started fucking off from the gym go there;
15a. first run as far you can with a decent speed,
15b. then do a bunch of mobility to stretches
15c. then do a bunch of compound lifts with a few accessory lifts

to be continued

britain is becomming gayer and gayer

planned to have a massive wank tonight since it's been 5 days but ended up getting too drunk so it would feel like a waste
might use it as a hangover cure in the morning
any other wank as a hangover cure man in

based sikhs

Only if their fighting in the service of Islam or something like that. So basically only if they're on Jihad.

changes your perspective when you realize that Bach, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Mozart, etc were all the rockstars of their time. comparable to people like lily allen and kanye west

nary a syllable has passed my optic nerve

>I'm serious, your muslim apologia and appeasement is legitimately a security risk.

give me one reason why lloyd is spelt with two l's
(you can't)

no they weren't

youtube.com/watch?v=kWbO9a1_Z3U

i sort of get why. they're trying to tell sheeds they can be muzzies and still be patriotic britons

feel like they probably missed the mark with this though.

cutey

Paki in that previous post

FOY

/unfuckmyshitup2018/
I just finished my driving exam. Am gonna get a job soon (i hope) so i guess things are going well.

>Scroll down
>Catch a glimpse of Youtube comments in the corner of my eye
>Feel unclean for about an hour

You do all this gay shit and you aren't a multimillionaire like me.

we're all free in the lands of america
stand tall for the beast of america

delete my fucking life

supposed to be pronounced like the welsh sound 'll' which sounds like clearing your throat
'hhhhhhoyd'

Are you a driver?

good luck lad but my oldfag advice is don't grow up too fast

youtube.com/watch?v=c5BL4RNFr58

Alsheimers runs in my family
I look forward to forgetting my embarrassing and pathetic life and painful memories

Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart etc lived under the patronage of aristocrats and most of their music is aiming to please them

time to roll a spliff

Only girl I ever liked already had a boyfriend and I just was her friend like a little bitch ha ha.

anyone else have repressed memories of being touched up

don't care
simply do NOT care

so why does everyone pronounce it loyd
checkmate alt-right

snap

15d. shower and apply coconut milk to the right places

16. round off the day with a bunch of written summaries: log your gym progress, log what you ate in cron, log your good actions-taken in the day and log some bad actions with suggested means of improvement. and finally log one negative thought that got you feeling bad and write a few retorts to it.

17. get 7.5-8 hours of sleep (use earplugs, use greynoise)

I'm going to be soon. In like 15 days i should get my driving licence.

Pics

just remembering the greek girl I used to hang out with and never made a move on even though all my friends said she liked me

>*rubs coconut milk on your cock*

stared at a wall for over 2 hours today

pretty good, but condense a lot of them, you'll burn out eventually like this

Make an easy diet and stick to it, stretch only at the gym, see if you can fit in the language learning at toil etc

The easier you make your life, the easier it will be to stick to it

Good luck brother

why'd you let a bf stop you? should have let your heart lead the way lad.

will be following suit