Post based actors, authors, and artists

Post based actors, authors, and artists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kvcbbZc2nk
youtube.com/watch?v=dtvYqQkjfy0
youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
youtube.com/watch?v=OdVw3_FclyY
youtu.be/UvTv-I2Y390
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"fuck the world"

He is a fucking legend!

mel gibson's rant against jews and niggers was one of my first experiences of being redpilled on them

the paki's face says it all

>a chair

>still peddling this maymay
It was allegorical for Obama being a literal dindu nuffin president.

yesh bebi das good bebi

This is a podcast I listen to from two stand up comedians, it's not for everyone but I enjoy it.
On some recent shows they've been talking about Trump and how they like him, even were wondering how all the jews run media.
They basically came to the conclusion that since they're both trying to make it in TV they have to keep their political views silent, but the guy on the right told a story about being on a private plane with a bunch of comedians including Amy schumer, aziz ansari, and Jeff ross, and they asked him who he was voting for. He replied Trump and he said the whole plane got silent and really awkward.

Never knew....kinda surprised @4:12 No longer a liberal. (but it's not good to admit it in this business)...
youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwaO-rAsE

His new wwii film Hacksaw Ridge is about as historical as Patriot or Braveheart.

You'd think after being recorded like 10 times screaming like a deranged madman he'd learn his lesson but he doesn't God bless him

The Trump method

Obamacare (has HIS name on it!), getting Bin Laden, ending Don't ask Don't Tell, then keeping the country in the straight and narrow against a totally obstructionist Congress.
> dindu

>tfw based Gary Oldman stuck up for him and said he was absolutely right and the fact his work dried up proved it
>tfw unbased Gary Oldman came out and apologised because his own work dried up (by pure coincidence) as soon as he defended based Mel

Rip
He might have been anti unbiased racism but was based in every other fucking way.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIxBmyRQlwQ
Warning us about nu-male sjw

James Woods

This guy gets a lot of shit from people but he says it like it is
He also openly supports Trump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3kvcbbZc2nk
You can hear why in this damn song

Pretty based but too much of a Neocon.

He defended Mel on stage too because they're friends - he's somewhat jewish I'm pretty sure and was cooler about it than most of the media.

Most based writter ever..

I aspire to one day have facial hair that good.

kek at his expression at the end

plis dun crie

I'm deeply convinced that most of these guys are nothing more than monumental hypocrites...
They're attention junkies...They're all good at lying and understand that you need to pretend to be a "tolerant" , "liberal" in front of the cameras.

Most of these people are extremely cynical and manipulative. (it's basically their job for fuck sakes...Pretty much like politicians.)

The oscars ? Just a ceremony of liars...I'm sure most of them are even pretty racist when they're not in front of the cameras...

I'm guessing a solid 30 or 40% of them pretend to be "liberal"...Of course , by doing so...they're doing us all a lot of harm. (by cynically accepting to promote liberal degeneracy)...

But they're all...actors afterall...(i.e. Liars)...

Just look at this video...And listen carefully...
This is Sean Penn's son....
youtube.com/watch?v=dtvYqQkjfy0

They sometime get caught...They fuck up on rare occasions...But i bet they probably agree with most of our "hateful" ideas..

Not to mention...They all live in gated , 99% white , neighborhoods...They're all hypocrites...

What i don't understand though...Why aren't conservative ideas more promoted in this business... Some of them are clearly conservatives "in the closet"....

But i don't get why the ideologies hollywood are promoting are so prevalent...And why so many of them feel pressured to vehicule those dgenerate ideologies...

Chris Nolan seems kinda neutral imo....Same goes for Scorsese (when you watch their films)

The music is pretty Redpilled but I'm fairly sure Neil is borderline commie.

My point is...Gibson is no exception...Only he's been outted....And served as an "example"...

RIP Merle

He was #1

2112 was based on ayn rand's philosophy and written mostly by neil so i'd say no

It's actually the Affordable Care Act

The only problem I have with Neil is that he's an asshole, not talking about his political beliefs, he's just a shitty person

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

He's not an asshole, he's just an r9k robot in terms of personality. Guy doesn't like people

Angel Heart, epic movie.

Johnny Rebel is the true redpilled country singer

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

>
A lot of people on Sup Forums admit to not being public about their opinions (of course there are those of us that are). In the entertainment industry there would be people who are right wing but that industry would attract a lot of people with snowflake mentality - it's pretty apparent there are a lot of genuine liberals in entertainment who have conviction about their beliefs. I think it's forgivable that some are only conservative in private because the truth is sometimes harder to say then lying to be socially acceptable.

>I'm sure most of them are even pretty racist when they're not in front of the cameras

I would say so. That's why these people in their 40s and 50s who couldn't not have grown up around people saying nigger and the like, piss me off so much when they feign outrage when someone says it in the current year. It's insulting how false it is.

This could be the redpill anthem

That album is great.

He said celebrities, not slutty attention whores

>kike eastwood

What would Clint eastwood do

Yeah, he seems pretty cool

tfw your daughter is this

Michael Shannon

youtube.com/watch?v=OdVw3_FclyY

I bet he's redpilled as fuck
He just looks like he sees threw Jewish lies

Chris Pratt

See? It's possible to not be some weird Christfag and also be aware of your rights.

Don't let religion cunts own the right.

Chris Pratt is religious though.

This wonderful son of a bitch

youtu.be/UvTv-I2Y390

James Dickey - Georgian poet and novelist. Author of Deliverance, also wrote the screenplay for the film and played the part of the town sheriff. His works often focus on themes of manhood and survival. Pretty based.

>works in hollywood
>still names the jew anyway

I bet he wasn't even acting as Zod. He thought Man of Steel was a documentary.

Fuck off. Bradley Cooper shilled for Hillary at the DNC.

I chuckl'd

Neil is lolbertarian senpai

His wife and daughter both died within years. Give him a break, he's allowed to be a bit rough around the edges.

Pretty sure he was a dick prior to them dying

>But i don't get why the ideologies hollywood are promoting are so prevalent
Gee, I wonder who signs the paychecks in hollywood. Really makes you think huh goy?

He hates Trump, but otherwise Brad Thor is pretty based.

>Clearly says faggot and nigger

Why is his father such a pc faggot then?

really? nobody?

Who knows, but if your job necessitates that you remain liberal, at least in the public eye, you're gonna make damn sure that you look like a pc faggot.

That and/or they're all greedy liars.

>I don't get it

Do you think the jew meme is fake or something?

Well I can understand when asked in an interview or something about your politics but this faggot goes on stage at awards shows and goes on Bill Maher spouting PC nonsense. You can be outwardly liberal and "Secretly conservative" without having to literally go out of your way to prove how much of a lib you are.

MAH NIGGA

Did so many drugs it melted his brain, blew his own head off in the kitchen where his family lived.

Based? He's a fucking idiot. He may have been "fun" and observant but he was definitely not based.

>refers to heroin addicts as degenerates
>makes most of his villains nigger cultists
how much more based can you get

Exactly, observant. try to find that type of writing these days.

Ever read anything he wrote about or after 9/11?

No, I was past my edgy stage in life by then.

>Based? He's a fucking idiot.
>pic related, faggot

He lived like a free man and died a coward's death. I may not agree with his suicide but he was an honest man with his own voice, and that's enough.

such a great actor

>He lived like a free man

Drug dependency is not freedom. It is the opposite.

Who cares , the point remains..No matter how you look at it , they're monumental hypocrites...Pretending in front of the cameras. They're actors , it's what they do. (like politicians..They'll also go out of their way to convince their voters that they're not bullshit con-artists , slave to lobbies etc..)...
Are liberals supposed to aggressively say things like "faggot" and "nigger" ?... Is that supposed to be part of their education ?

Of course not...It's supposed to be a sacrilege from their perspective. And that's Penn's kid we're talking about here...The king of "pc fags"...
Who fuckin' knows what these people say in private...We'll never know for sure. But Penn's "liberal/PC" kid clearly showed his true colors for a brief instant in this particular case.

Just imagine what they're saying in private...
They're hypocrites...That is all...
Most actors are cynical , sociopaths & attention junkies (who make money off of their fame/attention addiction)...

And again....Those fucking basterds who supposedly worship "diversity" , live in gated white communities.