19 Year Old Norwegian Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s

>19 Year Old Norwegian Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s

>Carl Stormer (1872-1957) enjoyed a hobby that was unusual at the time. He walked around Oslo, Norway in the 1890s with his spy camera and secretly took everyday pictures of people. The subjects in Stormer's pictures appear in their natural state. It extremely differs from the grave and strict posing trends that dominated in photography during those years.

imgur.com/a/lSjLj

is this the 19th century creep shot?

Uhm weren't the cameras back then extremely huge and it would take minutes of standing still to take a picture?

The camera he was using was roughly the size of a dinner plate if I remember correctly

shit was racist back then glad it aint like that now

This references bait

pff why would he use a regular camera, probably had a gopro or something like that

nice clothes

The women have such qt faces. Slight babyfat, not lean and hard like nowadays.

what happened?

>being attracted to fatties

Of course an American would

Dat firecrotch

Huge cum load

No, look at the pics. Their bodies are lithe but their faces have the slightest amount of fat in the right places. Reminds me of my only gf I ever had a decade ago

>what happened?

Nothing happened, they are still qt

Is this bait? She's literally upsetting to look at.

we are we so uncivilized nowadays

Dysgenics, cultural degeneracy and immigration.

back then
>pay 20 krone
>got a dress, a hat, and corsette

Now
>pay 90 krone
>got a shirt that barely cover the whole body

>being single for 10 years

lmao

Tattoos should be banned