Can someone briefly get me up to speed with rebirth? Anything significantly outstanding with any of the characters...

Can someone briefly get me up to speed with rebirth? Anything significantly outstanding with any of the characters? Or are you gonna say "Go read it yourself faggot OP"

And as for the character silhouettes shown, isn't that the new 52 Kara design ?

It's been a month. Assuming you're interested in one character, it's 80+20+20 pages of comics at most.

And are they bringing back Classic Conner (Far left) ????

Tbh, I'm mainly interested in the superman family in general, but the whole Jon Kent thing is pissing me off rn (Just found out about super sons)

I mean it'll make a good story I guess

Wally's back. The OG Titans are back together.
Pre-Flashpoint Clark, Lois, and their son are back.
New 52 Clark died in a manner worthy of Superman. New 52 Lois got zapped with his powers, and it's killing her.FemThor done right, we're hoping.
Someone fucked with the universe, prime suspect is Dr. Manhattan. Also, possibly Ozymandis has been talking to Superdad.

Any questions?

YES QUESTIONS! Members of the Titans in this one?

Why does Jon piss you off?

It's personal really. Personal and irrational but still. I feel as if he's replacing Superboy(Conner).

It was convergence that caused rebirth right ???

Anyone read GLs #1? I read the rebirth issue was surprised I found it decent because I have liked nothing from Humpries before, so I was curious if the #1 was the same as the rebirth issue

Conner had been dead for years and they were parading his corpse around. let him rest

Which Conner ???? I'm talking about the clone

Guysss

has there been a set-up/mention for any of the supers besides Clark and Jon ????

b u m p this qstn

There's Conner, the one that debuted in Reign of the Supermen, and Kon-El, the thing that Lobdell wrote.

I meant Kon-El #oops

No sign of Kara since Superbro died, most of the focus is on Superman dealing with either Lex or Jon.
I think Lois's Superwoman is starting in September.

Well, Jon is the new hotness, so unless they can hit Kon-El with the Rebirth stick and bring back Bart Allen and set them back up with Tim, I don't care, and I don't think many others do.

When the clone unironically puts on a leather jacket and circular sunglasses, give me a call.

Wait she's gonna live ? :OOOO

I actually kind of want the classic superboy look back, it looked even better in convergence than it did centuries ago (Muh hyperbole)

>New 52 Clark died in a manner worthy of Superman. New 52 Lois got zapped with his powers, and it's killing her.FemThor done right, we're hoping.

It's not Ozymandias. Mr. Oz = Wizard of Oz = Kansas = Wizard Shazam / Pa Kent

Just doesn't get cooler than this

The old shazam wizard is Papa Kent ????

So no Kara Or Kon ?

Bart Allen came back in the KFC issue

Yeah, but that's like Conner being in Convergence.
It was nice, but it matters even less.

In the what? lolololol

\
Kara's probably going to have something to do in Action Comics, with Cyborg Superman coming around.

>still no Bart Allen

>Tim over in Detective

>still only have Lobdell's Superboy running around

God damnit DC you're doing so much right

I think you're thinking of Orlando's Supergirl.

That's where I've seen Cyborg Supes, at least.

I've thought about adding two DC books to my pull, so far I'm eyeing Green Lanterns and Aqua Man since I enjoyed those a lot. Anything I should take a look at?

I feel you, but I'm going to give it a year or so before I start bitching.
They've brought back Wally, I'll wait a bit before they bring back another speedster.

Six Pack & Dog Welder: Hard Traveled Heroez, if you've read All Star Section 8.
If you don't know any of these, go read Hitman, then Section 8.

What's this about Lobdell's superboy now?

Green Lantern, the book, is about Simon Baz (muslim US armed forces GL) and Jessica Cruz (previous Power Ring) having to work as partners.

I'm not a huge lantern fan myself but people who are seem to be reacting favorably to it and I've enjoyed the storytimes of it I've read, seems like it'll be more "space threats come to Earth" sort of style.

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps hasn't started yet, but the premise is The Sinestro Corps now patrol space since the Green Lanterns have been missing for so long.
Hal obviously has a problem with this and probably does hilariously stupid things, it'll focus more on "space problems in space"

Aquaman I'm even more out of the loop on but I've heard it's got Black Manta being petty as fuck Black Manta, so I think it's off to a good start?

Green Arrow has been a great return to the "Social Justice" aspect/dynamic of the character, he's battling human trafficking while being called out on all his privilege.
Also, he's got the goatee and Dinah back.

I got a question, what's going on with the bat family??? Does start at robin #1? Or #3? Or ????

I'm 100% with you there, maybe Detective Comics will give Tim character, I just don't see him shining with Clayface trying to make a face turn and Batwoman being there, too.

I'm a bit behind on my Teen Titans but last I'd read, Lobdell had Superboy fuck off back with Harvest because "muh living weapon never be Superman", last I saw of a Superboy character in DC.

When does Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps begin? Always like me some Hal being a dick for hilarious reasons.

There's been no sign of change for him.
If you read any of his New 52 series, or even read anything by Lobdell, you should know how bad this is.

He's not in the new Teen Titans roster, so who knows where he is.

Now, I'm not promising he will be a stupid dick, maybe the Sinestro Corps are doing a legit good job of patrolling Space and Hal just says "NO WE WAS POLICE" but I'm expecting it'll be otherwise.

Either way, the Rebirth issue (one shot) comes out 7/13, sort of an introductory taste to tone, etc. The series starts up with issue 1 on 7/27.

I read the new 52 yea, stopped after h'el (No idea why, think I just couldnt find any downloads)

I was just hoping he'd made it into rebirth somehow :( :( :(

The universe has been beaten with a stick called Retcon. Some characters are aware of this in-story.

So there is a timeline where Tim went straight to Red Robin, and a timeline where he was the first Robin to wear trousers, and they both exist simultaneously, Schrodinger's Cat Style.

whoa that's messy. Is Jason even a thing in Rebirth then ? Isn't he a Joker now or something?

This picture was from the official Rebirth vid on youtube wasn't it? yet none of the silhouettes have had anything to do with rebirth thus far

He's still got his own series.
The descriptions seem neat, but it's still written by Lobdell.

Does he have some protection clause in his contract? Some kind of tenure? Who keeps giving him work?

Right, I haven't read Green Lantern in a good while to be familiar with what's currently going on in Hal's life, he's really just being bitter because Sinestro is the one calling the shots now when it comes to keeping the galaxy safe, yes?

He's more concerned about the Yellow Lanterns being the ones protecting the universe, since their track record isn't very good when Sinestro isn't keeping them on a short leash.
So Hal has to go to "the end of the universe", wherever that is, and bring back the Corp from where they were in Edge of Oblivion.

>Go read it yourself faggot OP

This

/thread