I'm voting for Trump

>I'm voting for Trump

After November the word "Trump" will be synonymous with "loser." But while everyone else is laughing at him, I will be laughing at you. Do you honestly look at this person and think to yourself that he's fit to live in the white house?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/08/03/news/economy/buffett-trump-stock/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04
isidewith.com/political-quiz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

.05 have been deposited in your bank account

"They don't agree with the majority, they must be a shill"

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Not an argument.

What makes the stroke-ridden, money-laundering Clintons who are known for giving political favors to large donors more "fit" to be in the white-house than a billionaire businessman?

>le smart businessman meme

money.cnn.com/2016/08/03/news/economy/buffett-trump-stock/

He's done nothing but squander his father's money his entire life.

Also, I'm not playing the "no choice, Hillary's the only other option" game. Fuck you, I do have a choice, and your candidate will never under any circumstances be it. What's more, the rest of the country agrees. Enjoy losing.

i could give fuck who is FIT to live in the WHITE HOUSE.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

>hillary shills are literally unable to defend hillary

funny isnt it

>posting a vehemently anti-Trump liberal as a "source."

You guys are so hypocritical. One one hand you berate rich kids who coast off their family's wealth by sitting back and putting all their money in the stock market, but on the other hand you criticize Trump's real estate empire and employing literally hundreds of thousands of people over the years as saying he could have made more money in other investments. I've yet to see a single argument against Trump that doesn't end in worthless ad hominums.

>Also, I'm not playing the "no choice, Hillary's the only other option" game. Fuck you, I do have a choice, and your candidate will never under any circumstances be it.

So, are you voting for Johsnon or Stein? Honest question. If you're actually voting for one of these two I totally respect what you're saying, I can see some good points in these candidates too, but it sounds to me like you're just shilling for Hillary.

fake and gay

>One one hand you berate rich kids who coast off their family's wealth by sitting back and putting all their money in the stock market
I don't think I ever did that. But in either case it wouldn't makes sense to use business sense as an argument of why someone's worthy.

I might vote for my horse or something, Stein and Johnson are both pants on head retarded. But if it were a choice between Hillary Clinton and the joke of a candidate she's running against, I wouldn't hesitate.

Thank you for Correcting the Record today.

.02 USD will be sent to your account during the next payment cycle. Have a nice day and remember, don't be a grumpy Trumpy, be a Hilly Billy!

>But in either case it wouldn't makes sense to use business sense as an argument of why someone's worthy.
Of course it does. The economy is the most important thing in jeopardy when it comes to who's in political office. Having business literate candidates is the difference between a stable economy and endless debt, inflation, unemployment, and ultimately the collapse of the economy and the country.

Take this test: isidewith.com/political-quiz

There are many candidates running this election. I can understand not liking Trump, but thinking Hillary Clinton is anything less than a cancer candidate just means ignorance.

>4984

damn one digit off

>How to spot a Shill

Step 1: ask them why we should vote for Hillary

There is no step 2.

Where have I seen OP's pic before?

That really makes me think.

Ouch, literally dude weed lmao: USA edition

You misunderstood me. Being business literate is important, but I don't believe that Trump is as literate as he says, any more than someone who coasted through life by putting his inheritance into the market would be.

Right now "Clinton" is synonymous with "Cheater" and "Cunt"

Hillary is the right (wo)man for the job

>wanting open borders

I'm surprised you're not posting from another country. I can smell CTR from here, faggit.

I'm voting for Hillary because Donald Trump talking about using nukes is one of the most terrifying things I can think of.

Trump cannot fire nukes without congressional approval

Fuck off retard shill

What majority? They're rigging the polls in favor of Hillary, constantly smear Trump on all possible media channels and she is STILL LOSING.

She didn't even really win the primaries. If it wasn't for the rigged super-delegates and voter fraud, such as locking out Bernie delegates out of voting areas, she wouldn't even be the nominee.

The majority here, dipshit.

>coasted through life

>lol drumpf 4 bankruptcies he is shit
>he got back on his foot after the bankruptcies
>lol drumpf coasted through life no fucking hardships for him muh daddies moneys lol DRUMPF

The majority of people go to Trump rallies. Have you ever seen a Hillary rally? They have to PAY ACTORS to attend as seat fillers and they're STILL almost empty.

The only reason the media is trying so hard to cover all this up is so when the elections get rigged, they can say "look at the media, this is what we've been reporting all along".

Meanwhile social media footage shows the exact opposite.

.."democracy" a joke, and "justice" a scam

Lol, he never said he was going to use nukes.

A Trump victory will be a big step in seperation of corporate and politics. He has no influence from the political elite and he doesn't benefit monetarily from forgien policy.
Politics should be geared towards men and not the bottom dollar in their coffers.

I bet you suck at magic the gathering too.

>posting a graph with absolute values

wanna know how I know you don't know a shit about economy?