Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

well what?
Christian syrians exist and they drink wine.

She looks ugly.

fpbp

She's christian at least.

But giving this title to a muslim would be a fun thing to witness. The shitstorm from all sides would be glorious.

oh shit! now i am feeling the johnson.

she has to go back

Christian or not she belongs in her own country and not in Germany.

Also wanna add, Germany should just take the Christian and other non-Mohammedan refugees. At least they'll act civil in this new environment and the only barriers would be that of language and minor cultural shit. The rest should stay in the Turkroach refugee camp

Christian or not she belongs in her own country, and not Germany.

No veil and drinks wine? The refugee is relatively fine. But a veiled one that sends wine back, prepare for a terrorist attack.

Absolutely rekt m8.

Fucking connection error.

Sure, but wouldn't you try to escape the states if the ruling class would decide to kill off every christian in your country?

i sure the fuck would.

At this point I'd rather death than living in this world

Please nuke us already.

> Muslim refugee
> Wine queen
Kek, doesn't Islam forbid alcohol

Nobody here ever gave a shit about the wine queen. Also if that hamwhale in the back was her competition, I would choose the Syrian aswell. German women are the worst anyway. Having a German girlfriend is like having a piece of steel wool as girlfriend.

As most proud men would do.
She chose to find a sanctuary in a mostly christian country, without realizing it's about to get very messy between muslims and christians in europe.

The ruling class is the only thing trying to protect her in her home country
It's all the slime that came over with her that wants her dead

>All brown people are muslim

American education

I used to be a trump supporter, he is the best candidate. But now I honestly want him to lose to hillary, because fuck you guys. You don't deserve it

She is christian you retarded kiwi

and forbid random sexual fetishes but hey! if the allah (or anykind of god they have) does not see you can do anything!

sand niggers are hypocrite vermins

She's an Aramean Christian.

obviously some leftist bullshit.
Just because you are a refugee doesn't mean you are the best pick for everything.

Why do you guys keep supplying groups trying to overthrow Assad then?

But trier is such a beautiful city. After the Muslims destroy the Porta Nigra and amphitheatre, we will revisit the topic.

she doesnt seem to give a shit about her hijab so she's okay with me.

Christian semites are the rightful owners of Jerusalem and the land around it.

LOL

Thanks for reinforcing the evidence that the problem is Islam

What the fuck is a wine queen?

You're not supposed to have things with names like that.

This is false. The christian middle-eastern are just as fucking bad.

They all belong in the hell hole they came from

why though?

WE WUZ WINE KWEENZ

Nah man. I'm around refugees/pakis/africans/arabs a lot and I can say that Syrian christians are the best by far. They're also the ones who need the least help and get their shit together.

When has a Christian middle eastern ever blown himself up or ficki ficki'd? You overcompensating cuck.

I'm looking it up now and it's gayer than aids. Germany has terminal cultural aids

More like queen of swine, lolamirite?

holy shit, they found the only female Syrian "refugee" in all of Germany

What is a wine queen?

It's like a Jewish Princess.

Nah, most of them are based, hardworking, law abiding and educated. Sorry you let so many Nigerians and muslims into your country instead

They still don't belong here. They are not Germans and should fuck off back to their shithole.
Fuck this vermin.

I am now a #leafMissile

Beautiful women, okay
Smart people, okay
Hard working people, okay
People with similar culture and drink wine, okay though beer is better

Stupid, ignorant, different culture bent on my death, want to take while giving nothing back, not okay.

Young men cowards feeling a country made by their shithole culture and want to bring that same shit culture to my country, not okay.

Criminals, the insane, religious zealots, not okay.

How hard is this to understand

>still falling for the Nazi-meme

Nobody is "German". Germany is an artificial nation.

Because Obama is a filthy muslim communist, just look at the indonesian muslim who raised him.

>calling that girl brown

Dutch bro just invented a new verb... ficki ficki'd ...

newfag

wow moot atill hasn't fixed your country's name in all those years

Every single refugee is now a native German. Nothing anyone can do about that. White Germans have to offer up their daughters to the new Germans.

>Nobody is "German". Germany is an artificial nation.

She isn't any Germanic subgroup either, faggot.

>germany

I've stopped caring about Germany, sorry German anons. I'll pray for your quick deaths so you don't have to suffer like the White African cucks.

Assad isn't killing the Christians though

CHRISTIAN Syrian Refugee.

Let's be real here, she's probably more German than the natives.

Neither am I and next to me most Germanics seem like slavs

Artificial nation built by European men, Europe should be for Europeans.

Sorry Ahmed, go somewhere else to rape babies.

I haven't seen ficki ficki in verbform before.
>inb4 amerifat doesn't know what a verb is
it means "doing-word" a word that refers what someone is doing

hahaha

the fuck is happening to europe?

>Ahmed

I'm a Magyar. So you're damn right that I'm not your average Jewopean. I am a son of Turul. Not some dirty sandnigger and also not some bastard mixture, or how you would call it (((American)))

>Trier is a city with 100k ppl
k.
Sage

>Neither am I

Of course you'd push for the "t-there's no Germans" nonsense then, you biased fuck.

Yeah I am fucking biased. So what? Fucking fight me you neutral, stoic, opinionless faggot.

Well at least she is christian.

I miss Hitler and imperial Germany.
May the Deutsches Kaiserreich rise again.

Nigger, ficki ficki was a noun, a past tense act. dutch bro just verbed it.

And I was fucking your mum when this board first appeared, shouldn't you be saying "you're a newfag DAD".

Fucking too much summer up in here.

Christian lebanese are like the jews of latin america. They are all super rich and control huge parts of the economy.

They spelled whine wrong.

Trudeau