/meg/ Moloch Email General Updates Edition

/meg/ Moloch Email General Updates Edition

Anyone have anything new, familia? I noticed in FBIanon's last thread he confirmed occult symbols/possible connections to Hillary if we "knew where to look".

Look at the lower left-hand corner, it's a picture of hillary, jeb and obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MwNkUOuCJU
youtube.com/watch?v=IkMIcFAlbO8
insurgentvoice.com/2016/08/hillary-is-part-of-ancient-cult.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9iIw4OQNXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KGukAoiGhZU
timetowakeupnews.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/one-world-trade-center-mega-ritual-the-occult-illuminati/
strawpoll.me/10926473/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=6MwNkUOuCJU

youtube.com/watch?v=IkMIcFAlbO8

>Hillary Clinton is less popular than the Antichrist

Sup Forums has a military enlistment gen now?

>Look at the lower left-hand corner, it's a picture of hillary, jeb and obama.

they're all pointing to trump

Sup Forums

I propose we channel Kek and Moloch together for they are similar deities and will grow our power greatly.

I wrote an article here

insurgentvoice.com/2016/08/hillary-is-part-of-ancient-cult.html

I think FBIAnon peppered his replies with some falsehood here and there to deflect from the really juicy bits.

All of this shit is either constructed in such a way as to prop up their made up fairy tales, or its maybe a little closer to the truth than we think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9iIw4OQNXc

youtube.com/watch?v=KGukAoiGhZU

Also there is a good possibility that the whole Johnny Todd fraud was intentional to make anyone who found out more about this shit associate it with that jack chick nutbar and summarily dismiss the evidence out of hand

pic related is also jabulon - tied into a lot of this but also another can of worms completely

the georgia guidestones cornerstone & all that

like a thief in the night

hope nobody comes knocking at your door

Why are certainfags not working on this rn? Pay your penance

Wth is that?

That's the red part of the BoA mural w/ blonde boy, copied, flipped horizontally, and placed up against itself.

How many owls can you see? Can you see the burger king guy? Can you see the angel at the bottom?

It's OC btw because the guys in the videos can't shop and i can

i keep getting a face that looks like princess leia
either that or a weird tower

Bamp wakeup nogs

aw shit bill isnt sick
hes about to reach his final form

this is supposed to be the face of the false prophet

No but I can definitely see the Sauron tower lol

Bam, sauron tower right there mah nigga

Wtf I hate Antichrist now

timetowakeupnews.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/one-world-trade-center-mega-ritual-the-occult-illuminati/

The black sun, with the geometrical lines is definitely symbolic of abstraction entrapment. At it's extreme it symbolic of the Ego, a construct. Pure logical thinking that's popular with Anglos, Analytical Philosophy.

I see a stag head mounted on a bookshelf for starters

Hold on a second can you please nutshell this image because I'm seeing a buncha batshit crazy shit in there wtf is left and right

The red shroud could be Jesus with the red being symbolic of Jesus' blood. Remember that Jesus' blood is life giving and things in symbolism is often flipped dependent on who's looking.

A gargoyle for example is 'evil' and meant to keep temples and non-initiated away, while to committed people it's seen as a protector of the thing inside.

It's the Shroud of Turin, believed to be the burial cloth of Jesus. The left is just the negative of the impression, the right is enhanced.

tactical bumper, reporting

bullshit

I spent all night last night reading the Sup Forums threads about Moloch and owls and watching based Alex Jones videos on the subject. This morning I went to a garage sale and I walked in and Glen Beck's Moloch book was sitting there for sale for 50 cents, sitting there like it was looking at me. No shit. Freaked me the fuck out. Spend all night reading about it and the first thing I see at a sale is the book looking at me.

>pic related

Also this was written on the inside.

What did Heather mean by this?

Would you believe if I said that the negative has visible alien life forms peaking through?

What did they mean by this?

1st:

The burning bush is acacia (sigificant in Freemasonry), not the Biblical ephedra. The jump to Presbyterianism is ridiculous, burning bushes are all over Christian symbolism.
I interpret it as a man burning an acacia (useful tree) to warm his hands, not even the burning bush of Moses.

Can QE mean quantitative easing, it's a bank after all?

The horned image if not pareidolia is a bull not a goat. A goat cartoon is shown for reference and it looks nothing like it. The dude doesn't even dig Moloch.

I see no wall anywhere in the left picture. If anything it's a Hill.

Why the Antichrist in particular out of all possibilities? An Antichrist is presupposed, that's why.

>benis and testicles
Come the fuck on

2nd:

Well if it's Hillary/Jeb!/Obama then what do their poses imply and who's the fourth guy.

>let's ignore all symbols that don't fit the narrative

Analyzing baby Trump's shirt in an old photo (why this one in particular) is laughable.

tl;dr: that's what bluepill attempts at occult studies look like.
>dem cumservatives love their christ
>we'll call trump the antichrist that'll stump him

owl-eye dubs
woa

>Moloch

It's a building.

Shit wrong relply

I don't think the red part actually hold this much information in the pattern. Is you're looking at too much detailed.

The fact that it's half over the boy and that it's red and still has the white line (the line that entraps the person in the big) is more significant. It's showing that perhaps the boy is stepping out if it's control and the red is that it's 'angry' because of that. It seems to go well with the suits pointing at him/discussing him.

I think the red square stuff is a bit forced, things are often hidden in plain sight, more then buried behind the paint.

And it's a cat if you look at it sideways.

>confirmed

You have no idea what that word means at all.

so say i know a place in a deeply wooded area where you can feel something strange in the air, compasses go crazy, animals don't enter willingly and the grass grows in odd paterns. is this a node? it's 2 hours walk from the nearest road. if i made a sacrifice here, would something happen? say a beloved family pet?

How can a square be an inverse of an octagon?

Things happen to you and your surroundings with every action, in this area you might be more aware of it. What you're trying to do is not going to end well for you as you don't have the awareness what forces you're calling on.

It's sad that you guys have a hard time understanding symbolism. But, no it's not about the election. I hope you don't continue to mislead yourself, you're making this easier for them.

The only thing you should ever sacrifice is yourself or else you are selfishly sacrificing and doing evil.
There are good sacrifices. Experience would have more an impact then a sacrifice, though, if you want to hold a sacrificial ritual. A true promise would hold considerably more weight, so you could do a sacrifice of that nature and etc.

just spit ballin, found it sort of interesting with the whole east vs west

How do i learn?
This is a place know only to me, being there feels right, like I'm far away from the world. Should I stay there for several days alone?

I camped there once by myself and I kept having a dream that I was in a desert at night, sitting by a fire, and about 30 feet out, at the edge of the fire's light, I could see things moving, like they were waiting for the fire to die out so they could come closer. I left right then.

I'd willingly sacrifice a human if I truly though something would actually happen.

No offense but do any of you know anything about this topic? You all seem interested, but you don't even understand something as simple as this?

Look harder. It's clearly an owl. And 100 other fucking things

Well then you would get only evil power and it would amount to nothing because evil power is weaker then good power faggot :)

Well ok, i was only wondering. What's evil power? Like hollow things like wealth? If someone was sick, could I help them via sacrifice?

First video is absolute trash

The second video is trash also, thanks for your efforts

look at

> like they were waiting for the fire to die out so they could come closer.

Why do you think that is? I might help you understand better, depending on your answer.

I'm just using incredibly broad terms. They aren't anything. Things that are done for a good greater than yourself are good. Things done for yourself are bad. There's your objectivity.
You're naive if you the world and our clay foundations changes anything about how the world around us is literal chaos with inherent objectivity in it AND WE ARE CONSCIOUS, THINKING BEINGS WHO FOLLOW THAT.

I remember only seeing their legs, which were insect like. And their movements were erratic, anxious. Like they were pacing back and forth but couldn't move closer because they feared the fire. It was a dream perhaps but it continued on and on and on, like halfway between sleep and waking. Perhaps they were waiting for me to invite them? Or for the fire to naturally die out? It wasn't pleasant.

>believing in clay magic

Put logic behind it. You need to exist. Use your logic of reality to explain it. How it makes sense to you. Dreams are inherently subjective, but they have the knowledge of the universe behind them because your consciousness (you are one with everything) has experienced everything, you (critical thinking) just haven't perceived it.

What I mean is, simply this: Is it possible to bring about a real change, or effect, via sacrifice or something similar? Not a metaphor, not symbolically, but a real effect. REAL. Is it possible to do something normally impossible with the right sacrifice/ritual etc?

Reality is a perception. It exists only because we have massive amounts of people perceiving it to exist. It will now only exist. There are sub-sections split into this perception of reality. Consider them tribal territories. If you can find a place where it is your tribal territory where only you consciously exist and are perceiving it, then it's yours and can be manipulated, theoretically. One would need to understand his perception and have control over himself so he can have control over the perception.

So no then? No Faustian bargains with powers beyond the earth? Just metaphor?

So the fire is sanity and the creatures represent insanity? Boring.

I already have, it's stupid and there's nothing there. It's literally a Rorschach blob. THERE IS NOTHING THERE but the reflection of your own soul state. There's no intent from the artist, it's all you.

The other parts of the image are interesting but explanation is largely ignored, like here:

This user has the right idea. In the battle of light & dark, light wins always. The Egyptian Gods told us of that, as the rising Sun returned to Egypt and brought its god Ra, and the underworld in darkness remained protected by Osiris. Entraping darkness with light forever, yin and yang, the way of the Tao. Evil rituals might get your something in this life, but True Worship of worthy Gods can bless your earthly life and afterlife.

>pic related

decipher heiroglyps as a hobby

And to answer the sacrifice.
Harming a living being without good reason does not seem right. No God would want you to slaughter an animal solely for Them. That would make them an evil God as they Need harm and no good God has a Need for harm only a Must (through good you learn the values of pacifism and why pacifism is inherently the only way to fight evil).

I have always wondered, how does Hitler and the NSADP fit in all of this?

Ehh, I like the answer even though it was rather simple. It has to do with divinity, you know what divinity is. It's origin, conception and they offer different spectrums (Different conceptions = Different spectrums).

These different spectrums are cosmological in nature. They have dominion over certain things, all beings are of one dominating spectrum or the other. One example is the origin of Polarities, in regards to what we call Suns.

There are negatively charged Suns, and positively charged Suns. That are in two different, parallel dimensions. They gravitated to your fire, and couldn't move past it. So yes you were completely safe as long as the fire didn't go out.

Ritual dances had men uniformly dance around fires. What they were doing in essence? They were gravitating towards it, like a planet would. You better pray we never see the Black Sun, ever in this dimension. Otherwise we, are all doomed to hell.

But, basically it's invocation. They were invoking the cosmological mechanics of the universe and how it interacts.

Well, flip it. It is all a perception. Turn on the light. No darkness. Do they run towards the fire? Insanity is nothing to scoff at although it's the only thing to scoff at. You must understand the destruction of impatience and why insanity must be understood, even feared, if necessary, before anything can be progressed.

Ah, it has been far too long.

I find myself not caring about "good". I care deeply for a few people, and I feel malice or even hate for large portions of the population. I want to drink and be left alone, but that never happens. I don't care about helping the nameless, faceless masses. I would care if I could obtain knowledge. Not metaphorical knowledge or so-called spiritual knowledge, but REAL knowledge of things beyond the mundane.

My current assumption is that the world is purely physical and we are all just meat. If I could find some evidence, any evidence, of a spiritual existence, REAL evidence of powers beyond the visible world, I would devote myself to those powers, no matter what the earthly cost. For example, if Satan was real, I would seek him and his knowledge even if it utterly consumed and destroyed my soul. But I feel that real life is boring and all of this so-called "spiriuality" is just imagination. No vast aeons of supernatural experience, no divine spirit, no rebellion, no sacrifices, no afterlife, no soul.

Also, think of it like this. People have claimed when they had a NDE, they saw a winding tunnel of darkness and claimed the sides were composed of wailing "things" or creatures. They are drawn to the light at the center (But can't move past it).

Basically a corona, they feed it at a basic core energy level. Yet can't alter it, at it's core it is pure and good. "The light at the end of the tunnel". The reverse is bad, an illuminated tunnel is an entraping of good spirits or souls of light, into a center of darkness and evil.

>For example, if Satan was real, I would seek him and his knowledge even if it utterly consumed and destroyed my soul.

Then you are not to be trusted with knowledge beyond the mundane. Sorry, I wish you the best however, may your path lead you to great love and prosperity.

The Nazi's envoked a demon to help fuel their war machine, they were master occultists and held ceremonies to awaken the demonic forces.

Before the U.S boats hit Omaha, There was a thick dense black fog surrounded the Nazi-occupied territory. This caused the U.S to miscalculate their landing positions.

Hitler & the Nazi's on Netflix has footage of S.S elite soldiers holding torches at night in a large brick square with dull red black white nazi flags hanging listening to Hitler's speeche. The troops faces had no soul and they all look posessed as if Hitler owned their soul and signed it to whichever demon he awakened. Nazi's were demon worshippers.

>I find myself not caring about "good".
And you will find yourself caring about nothing. Which is why you feel, see, experience, destroy, grow nothing because you are a fully nothing. Your nothing does not matter. Everything matters. Wake up and stop being petty. You have no good reason to be selfish. Why not drop all ego you can? Fear?

You need Horus m80 call sincerely for the cause of light and yee shall receive

Sauce? Because to me they were using """jewish""" tacticks against freemasons, jews and others. Like an alternative NWO

But, we have consciousness. Flip it for good. Flip it and say fuck the tunnel and RUN ANYWHERE FOREVER. Become alive outside the tunnel. Interact and destroy the tunnel if it's evil and create your own. We have free will. EVEN THE GODS DON'T HAVE FREE WILL YOU FUCKS DON'T YOU SEE

You revealed yourself already, you're a terribly lost soul and your life is already with Satan :^)

benis :-DDDD

Not how it works, it's your choice what tunnel you take. Otherwise nothing besides misery lays before you, as you're torn asunder by both sides. Energy is meant to be converted, leftover energy isn't wasted at any level.

Well, simply put yes and no.

>not how it works
We decide how it works. We are the God. Did you forget or are you fearful from the start?
Good wins because Good takes a choice. Evil does not take a choice, because evil IS evil.
Misery is only a concept we attach to our suffering. We have no reason to be in misery, it does not exist.

isn't love just one side of the coin? isn't there room for others who don't care about love? not agape love anyway?

its feeling, not rational to me. I don't "feel" that people on the whole are worth anything. perhaps its just because I lack vision or perception of the worth of other people. I don't know.

sometimes i have immensely powerful feelings of love and respect for common people and their common problems. at times i irrationally want the best for people, want art and beauty to rule the world, want peace and understanding to flourish, feel that christ was a gift to mankind and our only hope, at times i would be willing to give my life to make another person, who is struggling, happier. other times i hate the people of the world and want to destroy or exploit it.

in the fish taco

The OG religion of Jews is not a bad practice it's the Zionists that have fucked it up. The NWO Hitler wanted imposed was that of a Martian mentality, not of the Wise as Mars lies in ruins due to Man's evil arrogance & resistence to light. Sun conquered Mars with Light and Darkness ceased to exist on that planet.

Hitler simply wanted to spill blood of humans as sacrifice for his demon which to that demons credit was powerful enough to give him the Third Reich however light prevailed and darkness took an asswhopping.

We do decide our fates to a certain degree. But ultimately, from a purely circumstantial stand point. We have to abide by the laws set by the divine.

>perception of the worth of other people.
This would be your right venture. Yourself would be a good place to seek value from others. Through the self, the value of others will be learned, achieving selfless-ness.

strawpoll.me/10926473/

>strawpoll.me/10926473/

strawpoll.me/10926473/

>strawpoll.me/10926473/

strawpoll.me/10926473/

>strawpoll.me/10926473/

strawpoll.me/10926473/

>strawpoll.me/10926473/

strawpoll.me/10926473/

>isn't love just one side of the coin? isn't there room for others who don't care about love? not agape love anyway?

I agree with this, but the problem is there are already too many like you, that have this very same attitude.

But yes good and evil are just one side of the same coin. I will admit you're smart, to have understood that. However you're misguided and that makes you dangerous.

We change the laws based on our wills. We are just instruments of them. Good is trust. Trust yourself. Now you are an instrument of freedom because you have noBODY to hold you back (you are truly freeform, while still under the wake of time). Your waves are Their waves are mine.

Sacred geometry, it's a very important symbol called the Vesica Pisces. Which yes a phallic symbol is in the middle (Obelisk). I think I will go to sleep now.

but when i look inside myself, i see a core of cruelty and hatred. my ideal paradise would be a place where i am afforded innocent souls and i am allowed to break and destroy and cherish their fall, again and again and again forever. extreme sexual depravity is a virtue to me, most often. other times, rarely, i feel that i am wretched and worthy of death. but my mind dwells on harming and destroying and exploiting and pleasuring myself at the expense of the weak and vulnerable, like the cenobites. most of the time anyways. is it possible there are two "me's" and one will go on to the light and one will descend into the darkness upon the breakup of the body? which is my true self? maybe gautama was right and it's all in our heads...