This needs to happen

This needs to happen

business.financialpost.com/opinion/in-the-trump-era-the-plan-for-a-canadian-u-k-australia-new-zealand-trade-alliance-is-quickly-catching-on

You could unite your pitiful empire again but we would still be richer and stronger than you.

You in short supply of toilet cleaners after Brexit or something?

Why not India and South Africa too? Once the most important colonies of the empire.

Canada-NZ-Aust are already quite close in terms of security, trade and travel... the UK needs to pull its head out of its arse and remember who your real mates are.

We don't want freedom-of-movement with shithole countries

Protesting a bit too loudly fatboy?

United ANGLOsphere when?

soon

What's all this then

they want their business tho

GET OUT KRAUT

Nice try, Angela. We know it's you

i'm ok with this

All you combining will do is collectivise your cuckoldry.

looks good, but needs a catchier name

The Gesibsumnes

after some time when the 40 plussers of the UK die, the new generation of Brits will re-join the EU

Anglo saxon word meaning "collective peacefulness". It referred to the general feeling of friendship, companionship, or closeness between siblings and relatives

Kek. And what does the perfidious Albion offer? The only strength of the English is (((banking))). I'm sure the colonies will love to have their moneys rerouted through London's finest.

labour/population and investment

I'm ok with this

Ah yes, let me just go beg the PM to join into a trade alliance with you faggots who just proved you're not trustworthy at all in any form of union.

Can't wait for Brexit 2 after you get everything you want from CANZUK.

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""

It's not banter, it's the truth. You'd just be a league of third world countries.

If we replace Canada with USA I would be 100% for this.

I'm down for Canzuk

I don't trust May

You're the second shittiest economy in the block, bud. You don't get to make decisions. Just be happy NZ is there to make you not the worst.

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""banter""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Someone feels left out

God save the q...bahaha! Sorry i Just couldn't do it. Happy to be close friends as a people though, cant't say much for our governments.

fuck off