What happened to poof?

i was watching some of the newer episodes and noticed that poof and the dog was no where to be seen or mentioned. Was this explained in an episode i missed?

they fucking died dude they ate it

Wanda later shits poof out but not the dog that's why poof is in the movies but the dog isn't

WHAT

i stopped watching this when they changed chester's voice and made him a high-pitched retard. what season was that?

nope they flat out forgot they existed like they did with tootie

Sparky also is missing is some episodes

I guess that they can't afford to have Taylor and Tara all the time now (what is odd, since Poof just have one line)

They give so less of a fuck since Chloe that they don't even care to make a excuse if the "main characters" aren't present. Like that episode where Timmy gets sick so Wanda sends Poof away before he can say something in the episode.

This show is cryng for death

Kek, I thought I was the only one who did that

They got rid of Sparky because everyone(show staff included) hated him. Chloe was added in order to try to add something new and good to the series, and it worked. She's actually a pretty fun character.

My guess is that they haven't really figured out what to do with Poof as of recent, and as a result he's absent as of late. He hasn't been written out, and very much exists still, they've merely put him out of focus for now.

When are the new episodes happening?

Of course they can afford to have Tara all the time she plays Timmy.

The characters were so unimportant that the staff at this point fnds no way to properly integrating them with newer episodes, desu the show has been here too long, its no longer what it used to be, and no shark jump will save it from that, I wish it had ended with the channel racers episode, perfect ending for the story, but whatevs, they will continue to milk it till its dead

I have no idea what I wanted to type, and how it miss typed into desu..

Poof and Sparky are getting a spin off series., that's why they aren't in the original series anymore

Tb.h Hiro made all black twitterisms filter to something else tb.h is desu fa.m is senpai and sm.h is baka

Sparky died on the way back to his home planet

This is what happened.

Why he do that?

This show is still alive?

Not him, but it was for the best. It was rather obnoxious to see to those so overly used in just about every other post.

His original VA left.

holy fuck

They got rid of Sparky because his VA was gay and Butch is an extreme Christfag so he didn't like it.

What drives this show? Who even watches it any more?

Wait, wasn't that really early on when they replaced him with Boon?

Well I guess you could consider it having a terminal disease but it's on life support

spongebob channel

THEY ICED POOF?!

He wasn't gay, he was a tranny

Who fucking cares, this show should've ended after wishology to be completely honest.

>Not at the baby special episode.

wat