Name a gayer pair of characters in a children's cartoon

Name a gayer pair of characters in a children's cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSTBqim2Vg4
youtube.com/watch?v=kmphPKid054
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those two cops from Gravity Falls.

An actual gay couple.

Of which they are.

Ruby and that other one from Steven Universe.

Their homosexuality is basically a disability at that level.

Isn't Ted also gay?

youtube.com/watch?v=rSTBqim2Vg4

He's super closeted though.

they must have so much weed on that fucking island

isn't it heterosexuality for them

Heterosexuality implies two genders

They're all women. They didn't even TRY To make any mannish gems. Even that bigbitch is just a bulldyke

Gems are monogendered. The concept of male and female don't operate like they do for us. They're basicly like the Asari from Mass Effect

Human perception doesn't work that way, at least for normal people. Humans can only see them as male or female.

and yet EAware is putting in a trans asari in the next ME game

Aren't asari all super hermaphrodites or something? They can get each other pregnant and also get pregnant from any gender of any species I think. How would a tranny asari even fucking work

Well as you can tell they're feminine by their physiological appearance. Even Helen Keller could see that. I'm refering more to gem gender orientations or lackthereof.
Is this confirmed, because i call bullshit by lore standards

Homosexuality implies multiple genres too. If there isn't another option it's just sexuality

Tuddrussel and Larry from timesquad

>I'll cheat for you King Julien. Dorthy would probably be included because she's his faghag.
>Not to mention Karen, Crimson and possibly Clover
Will the series just end with Julien solidifying his harem?

No, it ends with him leaving everyone behind to marry a bear, you know that.

Which episode is this from? Did the new season come out?

Yeah, Julien ends up okay, his parents show up, Karl makes sure to point how how little they love him.
A pleasant time is had by all

The teacher from Hey Arnold and his actual boyfriend.

The two gay dudes in mission hill.

Lyrabon

you didn't specify that they need to be gay for each other

Dade and Harvey from Harvey Beaks

Bert and Ernie. I think that counts as Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmphPKid054

People will argue back and forth that puppets are a form of animating the normally inanimate.

Sup Forums isn't really much more appropriate honestly considering the sheer amount of live action capeshit and then hot garbage like rwby not being contained somewhere else.

The OG couple

Those are all references to bugs gags though.

But incest is forbidden love.

nah

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Try to beat this, Sup Forums

Wow. Two threads with this shit already. It sure is summer here kids

>Karen

She's foosa poop by now.

You would hope they retcon that in the forth movie and bring clover back considering how amazing them chemistry is with her and Julien.

I love these two.

Just because you think she looks like a dude doesn't mean she's a tranny, user.

Usually these characters get less cute when you hear there voices but karl got sexier desu.

Same VA

...It makes them less capable as separate gems. So yeah, their love is actually a handicap in that sense...

>Implying they she wont return with Crimson to poison Julien in which the only cure is hardcore sex

Everyone from Steven Universe, EVERYONE

It'll ruin the joke that she got eaten by a fossa for real.