Is Obama a Kenyan born Muslim?

Co-worker keeps trying to red pill me on how Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya. The proof he provides is shit, he says Obama is a Muslim because Obama once said the call to prayer was one of the most beautiful sounds he's ever heard and provides no evidence for this claim.
As for being born in Kenya he simply says the documents that were provided were false, again with no sufficient evidence to back that up.
Don't get me wrong, I believe Obama is a Muslim sympathing, leftist peice of shit. I don't believe he is a Muslim, there is footage of him eating pork chops and drinking beer FFS. I'm about 98% on him being born in Hawaii.
Am I wrong Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pG4qhqSA2sE
youtu.be/xRsmnjJP3io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh how very wrong you are indeed. You see, not only was Obama born in Kenya, he is a reptilian shapeshifter, who has been sent here to act subversive and prepare us for the inevitable takeover

No. You can hate Obama without him needing to be muslim or born in Kenya. Your friend is just looking for more to hate, he can't hate him enough apparently.

Was his Dad Muslim?

I mean he put his middle name as Hussein, also with having a Indonesian step-dad and growing up in Indonesia for a bit I would not be surprised to see Obama is a Muslim tbqh

He's a degenerate nigger and REALLY hates white people.

I don't believe Obama is muslim because i don't believe muslims truly have much power in the world, they're more like lackeys.
I do believe Obama's birth certificate is fabricated and that he wasnt born in the US
Is this a popular theory around here ?

So what if he is? Hes on his way out anyway

Interesting fact: this rumor was started by Hillary in 2008.

He's not WHITE! REEEEEEEEEEE

Does it really matter where he was born if his mother is an American Citizen?

What matters is:
>He had a muslim wedding
>He's fucking incompetent and hires incompetents
>He's the worst president ever and makes Jimmy Carter look like strong, principled leadership

Saudi Arabia who literally builds mosques in almost every country in the world. Saudi Arabia who made Clinton, Bush and Obama bow to them.

Open your fucking eyes. The entire Middle East is a 3-way between Iran, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Nah. If you want to dislike him, dislike him (I sure do), but don't be a faggot and make shit up like the birther dumbasses. He's from Hawaii.

> (OP)
>He's a degenerate nigger and REALLY hates white people.

Really shit photoshop.

no, he is most likely indonesian born. but yes he is muslim

>Saudi Arabia who made Clinton, Bush and Obama bow to them
Does Saudi Arabia have military bases in America ?
Saudi Arabia is allied with Israel anyone will tell you that, they are rich monkeys and their only influence in the world is amongst westerns muslims, which is kinda limited
Why do you think they fund ISIS, is it against America or WITH America ?
They are not the instigators of any big political decisions, they are lackeys and they obey when paid.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Obama was raised by a Muslim you nonce.

Which do you think he cares about more? I can tell he is a Muslim just by listening to how he talks about Ramadan and Christmas.
youtu.be/pG4qhqSA2sE
youtu.be/xRsmnjJP3io

Check this. Compare the "dog whistle racism" idea to the Secret Muslim idea.

Obama apologists think that a white person who is familiar with crime statistics or who does not accept a certain normality of violent crime is a secret Klansman. But they look at Obama accidentally paralleling Quran quotes, unintentionally stumbling across Qutb's formulations, supporting ISIS, snubbing Christians, arranging our Syrian refugee efforts with Muslim-only services using Muslim-only camps so that Christian refugees are quietly precluded from the whole process, handing Iran a sweetheart deal, and going out of his way to defend the Ikhwan even after they proved to be a total disaster and were deposed, and they see no pattern.

absolutely

No, he's Santa Claus

Who cares anymore

Obama is a Muslim by patrilineal descent.

It was a popular theory that faded away to obscurity

That's my thought on the issue too

He is a Muslim and has always been a Muslim.

Muslim.

Obama has brought over 1,000,000 Muslims into America while he's been in office.

Over 1,000,000 potential terrorists who will produce millions of offspring that will be potential future terrorists this country has to deal with.

Obama is a traitor to the American people.

Yes it matters, if he was not born here then he is not eligible to be POTUS.

t.Constitution of the United States