lmgtfy.com/?q=Joseph McCarthy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i listened to glen beck instead

>historians agree he actually underestimated his claims

It's insane how right he was.

>You didn't listen
>It didn't have to be this way

You mean the guy who went on a WITCH HUNT against innocent civilians. Yea, real brave. Sound like someone else we know?

>leaf

ID filtered.

Could someone post additional information about him?
I've never heard of him.

He and not Einstein is the proper illustration of the quip that the trouble with smart people is that they sound crazy to normal people.

now hillary is acting like him and blaming russia for everything

It also didn't help that he was an alcoholic. It's extremely easy to dismiss someone who's an alchy.

>glen beck

The anti-Trump cuck?

>Innocent

lmgtfy.com/?q=Joseph McCarthy

We need to obstinately reject this "easy to dismiss" nonsense. It's nonsense. It is the substance of the fake power wielded by the Mighty Wurlitzer. There are plenty of addicts and degenerates and human messes in the Official Salon of Centrally Approved Respectability. This goes to the heart of Sup Forums and using anonymity to make a claim stand or fall on itself and not the shiny wrapper of authority.

THE COMMIES, GIVE THEM TO ME

dude I wouldn't shoot any of those, all the barrels look bent

>red dot
>.50 cal
It's a whole other level of projecting, literally

The fact he was taken out by the Soviets and that he was not only right, but also that it was far worse than he was aware only came to light after the Soviet archives became availible. I remember when the Soviet sources became availible and confirmed everything he claimed was briefly in the news. And for a semester or two in college he was being historically rehabilitated.

Now it's gone back to pre archive release days and he remains the worst bogey man to the American Left.

t. dumb conservacuck

Stay on your side of the fucking Wall, Pedro.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venona_project

t. neocon
:0)

Google Larry McDonald.

He followed the right clues but he stopped searching once he found communism. Had he kept going he would have found the funders of communism, the New World Order.