JOHNSON BEATING TRUMP WITH YOUNG VOTERS

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/05/a-new-poll-has-donald-trump-in-fourth-place-behind-hillary-clinton-gary-johnson-and-jill-stein-with-young-people/

> Washington Post

Kek

I'm #JonesingForJohnson now.

>Young people

Why bother polling non-voters?

>legalize weed guy does well with college kids

Color me suprised

lol exactly, we had this same thing for Brexit.

All the polls were heavily skewed towards it as the media loves asking young people on their (heavily left-bias) views. Yet they're the group the most unlikely to vote and have any actual effect lol.

Have you look over Johnson's positions in issues? Too bad he is a manlet

>washington post
How about no

Which means he's splitting that demographic with $hillary. Trump was not expected to get alot of votes with young dummies. If they didn't learn their lesson from voting for Prez. Barry...there is no getting through to the zombies.

these

it's pretty obvious that the entire establishment is working overtime to make sure trump loses. And they will succeed because of women voters. Women are simply not able to figure out what is going on.

He was a joke 4 years ago, he's just a farce now.

These are the young people who think Star Wars is real and get permanent full-arm tattoos on a whim. Raise the voting age to 35.

>Trump? Hillary? Haha how about this cool guy who's like not even a politician and just wants to fuckin legalize WEED and make the man pay! Lol!

>all lolbertarians confirmed for white virgin men

It must be kinda said to go to your local lolbertarian meeting and see nothing but fat dudes and burn outs.

>epic meme build le wall guy does well with highschoolers and neets

there's a shocker.

heheh yes he's 'beating Trump' with young voters

Thanks, Johnson for getting all those Bern- I mean Trump voters!

heh heh

According to the photo, Johnson has all 23 Duggars behind him

NEXT

The Osmonds

BONUS - They are Mormons!

I'm voting for Trump tell everyone I'm voting for Jill. I'm sure there are many more in my situation.

Young cunts.

Libertarianism is so 2009

Try the majority of the country, cuck

he was the governor of New Mexico

He isn't a libertarian.

Sorry but WaPo has 0 credibility

How is she typing into a printer? Is that a word processor?

>WP
>relevant

kill yourself

Good. All that does is split the dem vote. Trump people are tried and true.

Besides, young voters don't mean shit. In brexit, the oldest had the highest turnout, the youngest the least.

Millenials and first batch Gen Z can't be fucked to get out the house, and they believe that their plebbit upvotes count as actual votes.

The young are the most vocal, but refuse to actually DO anything to change their situation. All they do is whine.

Literally, this will do nothing more than spit the vote for Trump's defense.

t. Millenial that went into a worthwhile field and not cuckold studies.

>anti gun open borders blm supporting narcissist globalist

no

>disregarding the Post

you niggas are dumb.
enjoy your spoon-fed fox news.

The only person i know who actually likes johnson is a retarded bern fag who got btfo when bernie endorsed hillary.
>doesnt know any of Johnsons positions
>doesnt know who is VP is

the only reason he supports johnson is because he cant support trump for fear of looking like the retard he is.

(((a new poll)))

Sweet, the youth vote is retarded and usually just votes for whoever has a (D) next to their name, good to hear he's siphoning votes away from that cunt Bill Clinton's Wife.