WHERE The FUCK is my Steven Universe game at CN??

WHERE The FUCK is my Steven Universe game at CN??

Mobile Shit doesn't Count!

If they bring in some actual villains, then maybe I'd buy it

Oh god explore the dungeon Was fucking horrible

That bad huh? What was the worst thing?

There was a lot wrong with it but if I had to pick one I would say the treasure system

When you came back from delving in the dungeon you had to spend all your gold before you went back in anything you don't spend you lose when you reenter the dungeon.

Another major problem was the difficulty the main dungeon floors were stupidly easy which wasent that big a deal but then the bosses were fucking rediclusuly hard. Plus if I recall correctly if you lost to them you had to fight through the previous 5 levels to get to them again.

And the gameplay just got boring after a while to top it all off

Also Marcelline was the best character she fueled her abilitys with absorbed projectiles

Is it so difficult to use the catalog?

>This topic should go in a difrent thread just because there about the same show

If the other thread was just a standard thead about the show in general you might have a point (barely) but that's talking specificly about timeslots let that thread stay focused

I got one for you. Press A to cry. Just like the show.

attack the light was better than any of those games, though.

be careful what you wish for. all the AT games have been disappointingly bad
apparently it's not enough for the creator to really really want cool video games, to even do some designs of his own... you have to have someone willing to pay the astronomical costs of developing a good game, and then find a studio able to do it..

Seeing how merchandising for the show has gone so far, you can look forward to a point and click RPG five years after the show ends.

I have only played explore the dungeon what was wrong with the other ones

There are so many Steven Universe games that I want: fighting games, point and click adventure games, mario party style games, sandbox games, 3D collectathons, there are so many possibilities.

I'm just gonna say it: I know someone in the staff was lurking Sup Forums back in 2011 because they totally stole my idea for the first AT game during a thread about making a fangame. And the worst part is that they didn't even made it right because Wayfoward can't do level design to save their lives.

Remember AT was so good it had a solid fanbase to start an AT gamejam?

The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom was comfy as fuck. Good zelda clone

>There will never be a Steven Universe 3D Platformer that plays like Donkey Kong 64 where you can jump into a Barrel and play as Steven or any of the Gems, learning their own moves, grabbing their own collectibles.

;_;

I'm starting to feel pretty confident that CN wants to slowly kill off Steven Universe just to escape being controversial.

What controversy? Two lesbian midgets suck face for 2 minutes and nobody says a god damn word. The only time anyone has ever done about negative about Steven universe was the UK and they were spit roasted by the pc police.

>The only time anyone has ever done about negative about Steven universe

I kek'd

The only time anyone who actually matters did anything negative about Steven universe

I liked what I played of Secret of the Nameless Kingdom, and I've only heard swell things about the Ice King one.

>trying to move the goalpost
im not saying the fandom is a main point of influence, but yall have done some shit that no autistic fandom has come close to achieving except maybe Homestuck and its hit on a level the writers of the show has had to step in and put leashes on you niggas

It's funny that you say that and post a loud house image

Loud house fans aren't overly autistic but there a little above average

yeah but you cant compare a fairly new fandom who seems like any ol other fandom to one that tries to drive niggas to suicide and has an autism level that may or may not have surpassed bronies/undertale/sonic.

SU is not exactly a fandom that can be justifiably defended without looking like a total autist.

True
The driving an artist to attempt suicide because he failed to draw a character fat enough was particularly pathetic

I am interested to see how the loud house fans turn out I don't think they will get overly bad although I anticipate a lot of people claiming there worse then they are (which is already happening)

I never played Attack the Light but I woud be totally down for a more fully fleshed SU RPG, something like Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga maybe

Also I really want an SU fighting game but I'm not sure how fusions would work

>Mobile Shit doesn't Count!
Since SU:Attack the light and OK KO were better than everything there, it should.

I don't know how Wayfoward fucks up their licensed games so much. Even ubisoft makes decent stuff half the time when it comes to that.

Nameless Kingdom was pretty alright, though.

>mobile shit
>good
Fuck you. Anyone who plays on mobile should be castrated.

Do you have an argument or are you going to be a Sup Forums try hard? The only decent AT game so far was that pvp browser game everyone played last year. Stay upset.

Hey. How ya doin?

The ice king and nameless kingdom games were pretty alright desu, haven't played the dungeon one or the investigation one yet though

Investigations has all the pieces that a perfect AT game should have.

It just doesn't do any of them well outside of getting the characters right.

>press x to talk it out

great game

Are you still angry about the age of free to play don't worry user its coming to an end sanity won out

I want Steven In a poker night at the inventory game

I'd drop the series straight away with no regrets.

The mechanic you describe works fine in rogue legacy

Dude, yes. Who would he play with though?

I say it should. I was hyped for Attack the Light, and I was not disappointed. I would've liked a bigger game, but a simple phone RPG was enough for me to have fun.

>Still no CN soulsborne game

eh, fighting various gem monsters would be fine.

Guybrush threepwood
Handsome jack
Rick Sanchez

Fucking solid. I love it.

Give them like 2 more years and if the show's still doing well then some should come.

Attack the Light was really good from what I heard though.

A collectathon would probably be the best way to translate the show into a game rather than an RPG.
>each stage has X gems that need to be found and bubbled
>gems can be powering puzzle machines like the pyramid gem and desert glass, or can take the form of a boss that has to be found and fought
>each character has unique things that they learn as the game goes on, for backtracking to older levels. Steven learns basic skills, Amethyst learns new transformations, Pearl finds new swords, and Garnet gains defusion for puzzle solving
>throw in some side quests where you can collect items to build affection between characters that allows you to use fusion during major boss battles
>maybe toss in Lapis and Peridot as playable late in the game, with shit for them to do when backtracking to earlier levels
>base the stages on the various temples and shit we see throughout the series
>final boss is one of the diamonds or some kind of homeworld fusion
Boom. Perfect Steven Universe game.

>There will never be a Steven Universe platformer
>There will never be a Regular Show platformer
>There will never be an Adventure Time platformer
>There will never be a Star Vs platformer
>There will never be a Gravity Falls platformer
>There will never be Zootopia, Ralph, Inside Out platformers

Remember when every cartoon show or movie had a fun platformer?

Just fuck my shit up famalam.