What did he mean by this

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5MNaXBYo2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

context, please

In that intant, he knew he had no choice.

He had to steal that baby gorilla and give it a gun.

Profound sadness.

Mom finally freaked

he realized he had never made a gorilla smile

This.

What did he mean by this?

>attack begins in 30 seconds

>match begins in thirty seconds

Why were the forever evil one shots so based
>penguin drugs a beloved politician and family man with titan, causing him to eat the head of a prostitute
>Captain cold and the rest of the rouges have beefed powers
>Joker kidnaps a baby gorilla, raises it as his own and uses it to commit crimes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5MNaXBYo2g

>Joker kidnaps a baby gorilla, raises it as his own and uses it to commit crimes
that seems pretty stupid

Muh high brow

I need to watch Pootie Tang again

MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC! MEDIC!

Shut your whore mouth it was a great issue. RIP Jackanapes.

I'm sorry did you forget which character we're talking about here?

Just Key his car and run away. Anybody with those kind of balls in a comic would probaly be saved by Batman.

dunno

Batman was dead at that point.
Like, that entire issue is about Batman's funerals.

Rogue'e rebellion is still my favorite to this day, even more than Forever Evil itself

Joker and Jackanapes felt like a return to the old days of brainless stupid fun instead of noir thriller fun.

>penguin
wait what
I do not remember this bit

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He sees a baby Gorilla and his mind is trying to compute these feelings at the exact same time
>Laughter
>Sadness
>What does mean to me
>Confusion

The Joker looks freaked out because he's a psychopath that is wired to kill, not to feel.

That sounds hilarious. Did this really happen?

Is it really that hard for you moviefags to believe the Joker did something silly?

>atman was dead at that point.
>Like, that entire issue is about Batman's funerals.

And do you think that would stop batman? did you even read the comic?

But he didnt you casual

What? I didn't like Heath Ledger. I just thought that they stopped writing good a Joker stories and made him edgy after Killing Joke and TDK was a hit with normies. It would be great to see him do funny things again. I want a Silver Age 2 to happen.

Yeah me too
I enjoy the old joker a lot more than the edgy one
Sadly I don't think that'll happen soon

Haven't read the Brainiac one, have you?

>tfw no batdick

It's a good thing you said felt like because the actual story was about Joker's usual hallucinated recollection of senseless abuse driving his own deranged behavior and the gorilla he kidnapped becoming aware enough to realize Joker was a homicidal maniac and decided to take its own life to avoid further assisting his crimes or becoming like him. Followed by Joker laughing off the tragedy.