Fuck, so much Johns BS

Where's Shazam?

Dealing with shit in his own solo :^)

>not "Time to get Hitched"

>hitch on art (for this issue, anyway)
>hitch on writing (forever)

just fuck my shit up, familia

wtf happened to hitch

Friendly reminder that Cyborg is better in J'onn's role than J'onn is and that both Baz and Power Ringette are better Green Lantern characters than Kyle.

>those faces

Kyle is worst gl

That's no John.

Hitch has NEVER been able to draw Wonder Woman.

>superhero comics are a respectable genre
>my bolt of zeus could shatter mountains, arthur, and it's having no effect!

But he saved the Vega system!

>hunger dogs

What?

Darkseid's infantry, lowest of low.

Since when the fuck does WW even use that shit.

Ever since Aquaman's telepathy works like this in New 52.

>mfw Batman is Jenny Sparks.

Batman is a cunt.

how would you feel if your best friend died in front of you and someone who looks exactly like him is trying to take his place

Hitch's JLA. Like, issue 7 or 8.

>everybody shoots lasers and shit
>Diana and Arthur throw their weapons
At least Bruce has spare Batarang.

The end.

I didnt read JLA

>Talking shit to a giant monster
>Still inside monster while talking shit

What?

>responding to fake Damifag

This was bad, both writing and art sucked

Jessica and Simon have been quite entertaining, I gotta say

They're an inherently silly genre.

I persnally prefer when they straight up embrace all that silliness instead of forcing themselves to be "serious and mature for mature people such as myself".

That doesn't mean they can't be well written, but they should have a sense of self-awareness.

The fuck is Flash doing?

well, not expecting much. This is gonna be mediocre at best considering Hitch's JLA run.

What the fuck is with these dialogs?

Shooting lightning. Awkwardly.

Omega Men redeemed him. Now John is.

Hitch won't be drawing ever again as far as we know. I mean, he'll probably draw a fill-in issue at some point, but he won't be a regular.

But yeah. Definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY not excited for Hitch writing. This was, at least, on par with JLA -- but JLA is mediocre at best, laughably bad at worst. I still have no idea why he's writing this, either. It just seems to be a favor to him from Johns since they never got to do their JL/JLA crossover.

Man, what the fuck happened to Finch's art? He looks horrible here

He still has to pencil JLA #10, so there's a very little chance to draw another JL issue unless but less likely it's an event tie-in.

I actually enjoyed his JLA for the most part, but this was really bad

For real. Felt like it was just going through the motions, with no tension or drama anywhere.

Also, really? A reaper? Somebody call Commander Shepard.

I'm really loving the personality they are giving Baz in this and GL's. They keep this up he's going to be my favorite Lantern

I never claimed it was. I just have lots of fun with it.

Did you actually read Omega Men? The Omega Men won but Vega is worse than ever

Hitch isn't up to Cyborg's current costume?

>Hitch has NEVER been able to draw Wonder Woman.
Eh she looked good here and the following...

You mean Hitch

And honestly Ultimates 2 was his peak

Hitch was surprised when he was announced as the JL Rebirth #1 artist. This causes his remaining JLA issues to let go of their release dates until at least October (double-shipping is possible that time).

Well, at least it's refreshing to read a comic book team with no in-fighting in the issue.

>Geoff Johns fans are this deluded and retarded

Inker is shit. He needs to pair up back with Neary again.

Sad to say this is the first Rebirth issue I really disliked.

Same. There were to be a few bad ones I'm just hoping that it's not to many.

>a reaper
>harvesting humanity
>looks like a crab

So when's Commander Shepard joining the league?

Lois is the best wife

I enjoyed it, wasn't the best Rebirth issue, but it wasn't bad either

>Reaper
>Here to harvest Humanity
Geez, somebody's been playing to much Mass Effect.

God that aquaman shirt texture sucks

I actually really enjoyed this. Was one of the better Rebirth one-shot issues. Stuff actually happened with only a pretty small amount of recap. Jessica and Bazz's interactions remain great.

Some of the art was a bit iffy though.

A wild Mass Effect plot appears !

Wait im confused are they not even going to try arthurs telepathy after it was suggested

Or are they saying that they need to get closer to its brain before he can communicate because that's silly Arthur has chated with things just as large before (admitidly ones on friendly terms with him)

This is bad. This is really bad writing

Wait so are they on the league now or is is more like how they have been dealing with captain marvel

Because a league that changes members sometimes again means they could slowly slip out cyborg

I'm just happy Commander Shepard and the rest of the Mass Effect universe finally has a comic in DC continuity.

Meanwhile, Real Heroes is pushed back another year

That sure sounds like it's ripping off that Doctor Who christmas special that also used a giant organic invasion ship with the same this place is defended line.

Shouldent the green lanterns object to just making it some other planets problem.

Although i think thats probably where there going to go with this make fighting it a green lanterns corps plot.

Maybe the Doctor has said that more than once but I only remember the 11th saying that in his first episode. Was that a Christmas special?

Jesus fuck way to shortsell all the other hero's and organisations protecting earth
Hell earths army's did auctualy win a few victory's against apokalips.

Still I get what there doing with this issue its a show of a return to a more traditional justice league style where they are earths defenders and whatnot

He never did that shit in any version of the comic. It was invented for the TV show.

Anybody going to storytime Green Lanterns? I need more than Superman and Son to wash the taste of this shit from my mouth

Yep.
This comic was mostly just a statement of we are writing good story's again in the style justice league arcs should be.

That's why the dialogue is so stilted

To be fair thats a thing he says a lot

Henriques is Hitch's regular inker nowadays but Scott Hanna is a fill-in.

Since when can flash do that

can he get fired after one issue?
I think almost any writer on DC's payroll would be more interesting than this

He can't. But user said here that he can on TV Synergy, bro.

But he did nothing for the Bison System.