Snowden

>ffdae96f8dd292374a966ec8b57d9cc680ce1d23cb7072c522efe32a1a7e34b0
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-how-to-remain-secure-surveillance
security.stackexchange.com/questions/3989/how-to-determine-what-type-of-encoding-encryption-has-been-used
jabber.org/
learncryptography.com/
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
learncryptography.com/encryption/what-are-hash-functions
learncryptography.com/encryption/what-is-encryption
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torch_(browser)
torchbrowser.com/
panopticlick.eff.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KING COME DOWN

HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

I imagine its something similar to how people write a note and hide it until later, revealing they knew something before everyone else.

Probably shitposting after his second bottle of Ivan's finest Vodka.

Possible encryption key hash?

>ran away in 2011
He must have had a five year old link to the Liru Project full game

Mega.co.nz or torrent?

There is a rumor going around that major leaks will be released tomorrow by an old body guard of Hillary

he duped "insurance files" a few years ago.
that code is a hex key. now who has the files?

we need to find the right door for this key
inb4 he gets hypothermia and dies in a freak sno-cone accident

KING COME DOWN

newfags not knowing how to decrypt even when given a master key by snowden himself
for all the lazy faggots who just want me to do it for them, snowden is trying to tell you to learn about encryption, it's a link, but it's useless if you arent willing to learn:
>theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-how-to-remain-secure-surveillance

here's where to start if you want to learn(i wont always be around to help you faggots):
>here's where to start if you want to learn how to figure out what these are when you see them in the future:
>security.stackexchange.com/questions/3989/how-to-determine-what-type-of-encoding-encryption-has-been-used

its a md5 hash to check for file validity. either hes having a laugh with some buddies drinking and reading forums like pol, or it was the only way to safely communicate with someone, maybe even a journalist, to verify the legitimacy of something they have

:3

How does this relate to the insurance file

>Snowden: The Movie Coming Soon to a Cinema Near You!

obviously a hash key, but probably to a file revealing while he will suddenly suicide?

65 places?

goddamit man- I have other shit to do. do the shit youre good at, and we monkeys will do the stuff we're good at
also- if youre such hot shit, what does it open and screencap or tldr it for us
or youre not really such hot shit

t.a guy who did save those links and will read them another day

Bump for master

>t.a guy who did save those links and will read them another day
that's the point
we'll find out what it opens some other time, but if you dont know how it'll be useless. its a runner, so itll be used for a lot of things not just 1 time. he's saidthere will be some economic collapse and youll need to know encryption if you want to communicate or get any mass messages that will be sent out by "the resistance" whoever they are

there were hillary email that were locked so maybe its to one or some of those too, but he's done this in the past, twice, release the key first, then the info. both times, he only gave assange the message though, no one else.

>trusting a government agent that has endorsed hillary to not lead people astray

It's not MD5. MD5 hashes have 32 characters. It could be a SHA256 hash, but there's no way to prove it, because it could also be some random 64 characters.

did he release the key publicly too though? or give assange the key privately

Snowden has endorsed Hillary. If anything, it's an info dump on Trump.

wrong cite.

can you link to a one stop shop site that will teach people from a-z about this stuff. i have always wanted to learn jsut never found a good place.

yea, a lot of people say russia will be the resistance using people for themselves. every time gov fails, people turn to other oligarchs for protection. read all about it... get a jabber account and ask around.
>jabber.org/

once on jabber, once publicly, but no one knew who he was so no one "followed" him back then

I don't care who is harmed by leaks like this
I want transparency- as much as possible

or go ahead and put your hands over your ears and close your eyes if information might threaten some narrative you've made for yourself

what

please let it be hillarys deleted 30k emails including benghazi

find the key

:3c

I've no issue with truth and information. But in theory, all information is already available.

The issue is within the majority's response, and apathy is the most insidious and sinful response possible.

there are a lot of places. should learn basic code too. search "cryptography" or "learn authentication" or "encryption" on a torrent site. its not as hard as it might seem. the computer does most of the work. search "algorithyms" too

>learncryptography.com/

It's his password to his Bangbros account.

Scott Adams also endorsed Hillary. Perhaps for the same reason.

>algorithyms

No he didn't. The only candidate he endorsed was Sanders. He probably prefers Stein now.

it all seems overwhelming though. when i start to study one thing the text that im reading assumes that i know about another subject and i have to spend another hr figuring out about that before i can move on

>the text that im reading assumes that i know about another subject
I know!

Learning is fun, right!

>apathy is the most insidious and sinful response possible
I blame media that won't pursue the issue, let alone address it.
Most people only care about what the media tells them to care about. Its a fucked side-affect of being purposely over-saturated with what amounts to noise.

he accidentally c/p one of his passwords
apps like 1password auto generate and store them for criminals.

THAT'S how I wanna go!

Why don't you autistics DL the new wikileaks insurance file and find out?

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

yeah it is but im not 16 anymore lol. i dont have the patience to spend hours looking at ten different wiki pages to read one paragraph.

that's why im asking if someone who has traveled the same road for something more efficient.

sorry- not a side-effect, THE intended effect

he'll just sneeze while tongue cleaning his rifle.

some hexadecimal crap

it's a message probably for the people who have his public key for that program whatwasitsnameagain.

go for it to verify
several anons in the first thread after the leak said that they had, and assumed
a-the file will come later
b-this was authentication for files not publicly available----in which case a probably still applies

I want to cuddle with you after listening to creepy pastas on YT...

King COME down

go to what to verify?

accidentally "cask of amontillado" himself in a tenement basement, only to be found 20 years from now

>DL the new wikileaks insurance file
you wrote the suggestion chief

i always put a y where the i goes and then have to go back and delete it. did it too fast that time
you dont need to learn caluculus, but it helps a lot. if you know just calculus symbols and definitions, you should be good.
>learncryptography.com/encryption/what-are-hash-functions
>learncryptography.com/encryption/what-is-encryption

on it

that's what I was thinking.

Thats a huge file

Bruce Willis was dead the whole time

For you.

DUDE!!! Fuck you haven't seen it yet

4u

for you

GODDAMN IT!!!

didn't work, because he was just posting a public key. not a happening

It could be the hash of a document he's received, to prove he's received it.

Maybe Kek's birth certificate.

I tried using it to contact him on PGP but it didn't work

>you don't have "torch" to cover trackers through webrtc, JS, location c. and WS??

how do you make sure you aren't being tracked?

I live pretty dangerously...I'll have to look into that

Torrent is supposed to be 40 chars long and this is 64, it's not MEGA either since that would be 43 characters long and with random upper cases too, while this is all lower case.

Probably this, it's 64 chars long so I imagine they're 2x MD5 in the same line. Rainbow tables anyone?

accidentally run over himself repeatedly with his own car

al gore rhythms

torch is just a chrome based browser with built in torrent app.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torch_(browser)
download it then run adwcleaner to get rid of the trash, then block analytics, doubleclick and all the usual with dev extensions, get referer blockers, headers, user agent randomizer, webrtc, ghostery, a couple proxy ext., keyboard privacy, API, CORS, location, and other privacy extensions.
>torchbrowser.com/

Get a better torrent client

Yea I mean I don't really care if they know I have this...its a just a file from Wikileaks.

Forgot link

panopticlick.eff.org/

youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

ha ha, faggot.

What is the next step in your master plan?

too afraid to get V& by assets..

WTF I hate Rand Paul now.

Its about Hillary... its coming soon

I can't decrypt the whole message but so far I have

mak# a#eri#a gr##t #g#in

It's the same length as a sha256sum. Maybe he's telling us to look closely at a file (that's already released) with the same checksum?

Do you have the archive to that thread? I really want to see it.

sleep tight user

fingerprint is the only one that matters

i thought snowden liked hillary

this seems accurate. just wonder why he wouldnt just send the hash back the same way he received the document

Luckily I live in a cabin in the middle of Montana. I have more guns and bombs than you can fucking imagine. I'm also a programmer and have two drones that patrol my property at night with motion detectors. I think I'm good kid.

sorry user, im on my cell at this time..
sure someone else here knows where