Well

Well...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6ngmw
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
liveleak.com/view?i=f02_1470411328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia needs to stop making KGB faggots diplomats. That's not cool.

Based ruskies.

>That's not cool
pussy

"diplomat"

I think it's bretty cool

That's my people for you.

Based russkies

I think so as well.

You are a faggot

That's some Sambo shit

it's not KGB, but GRU, and it's standard practice

>attempting to mug the "deputy cultural attache" of any country that's at least a regional power
>not getting your fucking head shot off

hue fucking criminals

>mugging russians

They just need the excuse to kill you

>Hey you cracka gimme yo money!
NIET
>w..what? I said gimme yo money NOW!
NIET! YOU GIVE ME YOUR GUN CYKA BLIAT
>OH SH-
COME HERE!
*grabs monkey*
LET'S HAVE SOME FUN
*takes gun from monkey*
>puttaaaaaaaaa

> Russians
> Needing an excuse to kill you

That should be a new event.

It's a standard practice. Every country does this.

If this were an American diplomat:

>American diplomat shot and killed by mugger near Olympic Park in Rio de Jenerio
>Sources say the American would not hand over the burger and what appeared to be a diet coke.
>The mugger was later caught after trying to use the diplomats credit cards only to find they were all declined due to over balance
>The diplomat was black and protests are already beginning to form
>The victim was scheduled for gender reassignment later this year
>Flags will be flown at half staff until 2045

It was a Brazilian consul working for Russia you nig nogs

Good kill

Hey Russia, wanna swing through Chicago and St Louis on your way back to the motherland???

No, it was some random ape with a fake consul ID.

Yep, but facts don't matter here.

You forgot:

>Muggers family: "He dindu nuffin, he was a good boy!"

Huezilians are fucking vermin. The Mongol rape baby did something right, for once.

"Russian Diplomat"

More like KGB Spy

Theres a reason he killed him with his own gun, and its because he has serious skills.

>killed him with his own gun
I didn't notice this at first glance, fucking based

No they don't. You don't put trained killers in positions that would allow them to easily assassinate world leaders. I know Russia doesn't really care all that much about western norms but still they need to get with the program.

fucking awesome

you're a faggot

If your politicians cant defend themselves, how will they defend your country?

what do you think are the official titles of the people work in the CIA Berlin field office? It's not "Head of agent recruiting" or "Chief Black Ops engineer"

Reading this made me cringe.

>*It was a hologram*

Based Ruskies.

KGB-Ivan sure showed that motherfucker.

BREAKING NEWS:
A German diplimat has sucked the cock and swallowed the cum of a mugger who tried to rob him near the Olympic Park in Rio de Janerio

Well...

Well done Ivan. Much respect!

Your edginess is hurting my feelings burguer

Based Russia

Don't take any shit from nobody

Nigga they don't need to be KGB to shoot a mugger. We do it all the time in the US.

holy shit, thats based as fuck

look at the article, he shot the mugger with the mugger's gun

Braking news: 6 million Jews mugged by a single oven. Oy veeyy post IDF whores otherwise fuck off like.

Where is the Rio Olympics bingo board? This has to count for one square

Fuck you, libcuck. If I were a politician in another country I'd be armed too. Especially in such a cesspit.

Might take home a girl or three though. Call it a cultural exchange program.

It wasn't his gun you moron. Read the article. He was obviously a covert agent who was trained for this sort of thing. You aren't supposed to put people like that in positions of power within embassies.

this

>You aren't supposed to put people like that in positions of power within embassies

And this is why western embassies get BTFO, but not Russia's.

It's Russia, who else would ever be in that political position?

Inb4 Russia has totally legit elections, seriously guys

Shut up faggot

Based Russia strikes again

that's why you don't fuck with Russia when you're black

RARE

Good

I'll pay your ticket to Rio if you promise to rob a Russian.

>diplomat was at flaunting clean clothes in a diverse neighborhood enraging impoverished yoooth.

Lol. Why are Brazilians so shit at everything they do? They even suck at being criminals. Brazilian civil war when?

BREAKING

German diplomat GASES kike athlete competing in 2016 mental gymnastics.
It is said that heimi goybasher, 48, was trying to absorb the diplomats shekels at the time of the incident

In American news:
"Unprecedented Russian aggression leaves hundreds of Brazillian children orphaned"

Russia denied it was one of their diplomat. Still a cool story.
>One suspect broke the driver’s window with the gun and demanded the the consul’s watch. But the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun. The other motorcyclist fled.
archive.is/6ngmw

are there laws against murder in brazil?

As far as I can see.... no?

i guess, nobody got arrested over the world cup 2 years ago and that was a massacre.
>1-7

what are you, a nigger?
are you taking some sort of perverse pride in our country being home to cities packed with degenerate leeches?

Son of a diplomat. It's all GRU and SVR. Attack a member of the Russian Diplomatic Mission? Die.

The real question is :How do we bring more russians?

Fuck yeah!

>Russians even remove degenerates when on vacation
how can we even complete?

(((jiu)))-jutsu

>normal day in Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Agreed Cyka Operation must start now

Someone has to put these monkey's in line while the rest of the world is there to visit

RARE QUEBEC!

daaam son, dont mess whit rusisans.

Conceal carry works yet again, libruls butt hurt

>Sources say the American would not hand over the burger and what appeared to be a diet coke.
Kek.

>all these racists jerking off over muh based rushun killun dat damned munkee
>when the real victim of this crime was the poor brazilian that was killed because he didn't know any better

And this is why I love Russia.

Based Putin

The robber was killed by his own gun. Stop being a redneck shill

Is that him?
That's a handsome man.

Here's your very first (you)

Grats on dub dubs too XD!

>The diplomat was waiting in traffic in his car with his wife and daughter when he was approached by two men, each on a motorcycle, Globo reported.

>One suspect broke the driver’s window with the gun and demanded the the consul’s watch. But the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun. The other motorcyclist fled.

>The body of assailant lay in the street for five hours, according to Sky News, as police began their investigation.

He was probably concealing the weapon prior to the mugging

Thank you based Ruskie.

Ah fuck, ignore the symbols.

>The diplomat was waiting in traffic in his car with his wife and daughter when he was approached by two men, each on a motorcycle, Globo reported.

>One suspect broke the driver's window with the gun and demanded the the consul's watch. But the Russian, who is trained in jiu-jitsu, grabbed the attacker, hauled him into the car and the attacker was killed with his gun. The other motorcyclist fled.

>The body of assailant lay in the street for five hours, according to Sky News, as police began their investigation.

We should make him president

>some teenager took the time to write this out

>shooting him dead with the attacker's gun

Fucking badass.

>lay dead in the street for 5 hours

Did the locals think it was just a bum in the middle of the road or some shit?

liveleak.com/view?i=f02_1470411328

Plot twist: it was a Brazilian lawyer impersonating a Russian diplomat. Not even kidding.

>brazilian lawyers

its half mast you dumbfuck

Police there don't really give a shit, so took that long to respond, that and it's probably a normal day occurrence over there, so the locals don't give a shit.

This is now a robbery in Rio thread. Small dump incoming

Yeah this one was interseting.

>Scammer vomits on runner
>Scammer helpers rob stuff
>Chink runner and cameraman get robbed and police told them they couldnt do anything because there were a lot of murder reports going on that day.

If more people on Rio were willing to do this there'd be less muggers.

Robbers set fire to the hotel so they could rob it