i2.wp.com/newsmap.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Bitwa-o-Aleppo-5-VIII-2016.png
>Manbij Aug 5
i.imgur.com/bK9Z1VV.png
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

>SouthFront
youtu.be/SYUV9zZI6xQ

>DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 5
>S.Aleppo phase 1232345 - rebels gain some ground in Ramousah but are repelled eventually - offensive failed
>Handarat camp ongoing battles
>Darayya gains reported - a western part of the pocket gained by Republican Guard&SAA&NDF
>LATAKIA clashes near Shillif castle/hill as Desert Hawks/Marines/NDF attempt to get fire control over Kinsabba

LAST THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/761724152097153024
youtu.be/Whym89vMxkg
2ch
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761740879472144384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Syrian Army now countering at the Artillery Base. Base is 50-50. If this attack fails, it could spell even more trouble.

8th for real bread

Fuck Ottomanlet

Is the area in the northwest Aleppo around Costello road actually secured for the SAA? Their men in West Aleppo might get trapped in a pocket if that area isn't safe to travel through.

KEK
LOSER
LOSER
LOSER
UGLY

LEIF CLAIMING ARTILLERY BASE CONTROL IS 50:50 !!!!

Keep the tweets of Leith, he's giving a live cover to that.

EXPLOSION!

>Greater Minnesota's face when

youtu.be/Whym89vMxkg

>for fresh bread
>Hard to overestimate importance

look it up on google maps, its mainly open land, only a few buildings. They seemed to hold mallah farms really well against all counteroffensives but without handarat camp or hraytan i wouldn't say the area is secured.

50:50 by what? Buildings? Area? I hope they have trench systems and whatnot in the base

AWOOOOO

>the guy asking why the SAA didn't out tigers in a crowded urban area
Jesus Christ I hate people on Twitter

>tfw modestkebab hasn't posted in days
>Tfw modestkebab was probably purged by erdogan
He's still alive, right?

In jail awaiting execution.

>Givi @MikhailTolstyk 8 minHace 8 minutos

>#Aleppo Apparently the Rebel attack is officially repelled. Over a hundred rebel corpses litter the grounds of the artillery base,

There's a counter-offensive, it'seem that SAA lure FSA/Nusra in the base, just like Mallah Farms, but i still unconfirmed

modestkebab has posted less than 24 hours ago

No doubt the SAA has enough control to stop supplies and such. My concern is that the SAA can't get through either without being hit by mortars or ambushes. If so, West Aleppo will be a pocket and the SAA will be the ones under siege.

Then again, I haven't heard anything about Costello road since the FSA got routed at Mallah Farms.

That's going to be a surprise

daily reminder that the turkish army is the only force for freedom and secularity in the middle-east

Seems like the intention is to create another pocket southwest of aleppo if you look at where SAA is reported to be pushing from and towards.

Go back to you thread, faggot

What happened to all the soldiers at the artillery base? Why didn't they use artillery to dislodge the attackers?

show some fucking respect you brown subhuman shit

Can you post that without going to prison?

That's what i meant. They seemed to hold mallah farms well enough but i doubt the road is much use for the SAA as a supply line without capturing handarat camp in the east or hraytan in the west.

The base was too close to the SAA's front line so artillery risked friendly fire.

i'll have to go to sleep, will be interesting to find out what really happened in the next few days and to see invents unfold further.

I am willing to bet money the attacks on the artillery college didn't exceed a company level engagement.

Why do these retarded Arabs try and inflate the numbers so bad?

>muh 10,000 rebel attack
>muh SAA has killed hundreds!!

Easy shitskin LOL

>FSA
they got their own names. they call themselves ahrar al sham, jaish fateh et al. FSA is merely a wester meme and weapons supply hub to those factions in control on side of the jihadis

My plan worked, thanks for the proxy m8

Don't worry about terms so much. I know the FSA is basically all jihadists at this point, as does anyone following the war.

OK, repeat after me
2ch
.hk/wm/src/2279549/14704249777130.webm

>SEVODNA VAZMEM INSHALLAH
Today we'll take it
>ETO POSLEDNY DEN INSHALLAH
This is the last day
>ETO POSLEDNY DEN INSHALLAH
This is the last day
>MUSLIMANI BUDUT ASVABADIT INSHALLAH
Muslims will liberate
>POMOSH ALLAHA MUSLIMANI ZDES SEVODNA BUDUT ASVABADIT INSHALLAH
With the help of Allah Muslims here today will liberate

>mfw even if/when the government wins the conventional war, guerilla attacks will increase 1000%.

I honestly am sick of it too. All the sides go crazy with kill counts and it's retarded. The US state department and RuAF are the only war participants not massively inflating kills.

Russia did similar tactics like that in Eastern Ukraine and it was very effective. The trouble is that the SAA lacks mechanized units for quick encirclements and is strapped for manpower.

The rebel push, if it takes the Arty Base, will literally be across the street from the rebels in Aleppo. SAA must hold the base and reverse the rebel gains.

I don't think they were trained for that imo.

unfortunately not all are willing to admit that. but now I'm elated by your statement anyways.

How many more years do you guys think the war will go on for?

Not if they destroy the population that supports the rebels.

do rebels have a chance or they are just throwing bodies

well, they are doing that right now, kind of.

That's because the US state has NGA NRO CIA watching it 25/8 and FSB/SVB getting info from them because of inherent compromises because of a certain historic presidential candidate, and other sources.

Those two would know the most about just how many have died out of who.

With what man power? This war will continue you on in some form for decades arguably.

Syria is Afghanistan 2.0 in a lot of ways

So did rebel attack failed yet again?

>With what man power?
With American intervention.
USA + SAA + MOD coalition.

Not really. Afghanistan has rural mountains and shit that are easy to hide in. It's a great place for guerilla fighting, where you can storm towns and have the military be hours away.

Syria is much more small, compact, and has a better military. Plus it will be able to maintain stability with its own soldiers, rather than Americans.

guerillia tactics need support by the local population. the longer the war goes the more despised the jihadis will be in large portions of the country. but yeah the conflict wont be over when they regained control of the entire country.

Not really, the Government isn't an outside invader. If they were to start systematically isolating and dispersing/liquidating the various rebel factions, they could slowly do it without much of a drain on manpower.

Depends on how the Aleppo battle goes. If SAA wins, I give the war a year and a half. If the rebels win, God only knows.

The war in Iraq looks like it'll be over in a year or so.

>USA + SAA
lol

Neither Russia or the US has an appetite for invading and securing Syria.

The problem is when will they ever occupy enough territory for this to happen?

Theoretically even IF the regime was successful down the road, they'd be an international pariah economically, no one will want to deal with them. I just really don't see an end to the Syrian civil war any time soon, neither side has enough power or backing to back the other side blink.

>fsb/svb getting info from them [cia] because of inherent compromises of a certain historic presidential candidate

lmao he is actually trying to indicate trump had access to the cia info on syria and was passing it on to the fsb?

Time changes people, and things.

any news ? saa counterattack when ?

>Syria is Afghanistan 2.0 in a lot of ways
Yes. USA fucked up both countries

SAA counter attack is in progress or has already succeeded depening on how pro-SAA the source is. Personally, I think the rebels might just win this one.

The Russians invaded Afghanistan first m8.

Is it the end of the rebel. This base look like a big lure and a death trap. The list of dead bodies and dead commanders keep pilling up. The best idea to destroy a horde of islamist is to let them throwing the zergs at CAS kill zone.

Fat pigs, dogs, slobs, illegals, disgusting animals, prostitutes, pimps, drug dealers, all the people freeloading off the system, and of course I'm talking about Hillary Clinton.

Shilling aside, yes, they have the manpower and the strategy for that, actually, i'm angry because they still can't do it.

The SAA plan defend that place until they can't and leaving many FSA/Nusra militans as they can. Why? Because then the counter offensive will be a massive operation.

I don't see many SAA troops still active as this is was important, this remember me a lot of Mallah Farms defenses, give space to FSA/Nusra and bam, kill them.

And the Tiger is directing this battle, son i wouldn't be surprised if they let them liberate the siege.

It`s always starcraft

>The problem is when will they ever occupy enough territory for this to happen?
They could start now, but it would be smarter to wait until they have a more commanding position over the rebels. It's not territory dependent, it's manpower dependent. You do it small section by section, not all at once.

That's where the nazis went wrong. Stalin got it right. As did the British in South Africa.

>lithuanian guy with a banana and ketchup

always gets me, kek

>tripretards

akways gets me, kek

i do not agree. if saa can defend this and siege and keep the siege east aleppo they will control the city in a month or a few more. after that the war is pretty much decided.
isis heavily impacted by iraqi ops and russian airstrikes have turned their logistics into a nightmare. oil trade is crippled and the direct tarde with nusrats was blocked by saa connecting with the territories in northwest aleppo.
russia is now heavily invested in the conflict they are going nowhere and the meeting of erdodoge and putin on 09.08 could lessen turkish support and supplies for nusris.

only bad thing is the sheer endless supply of manpower to the jihadis. but then again turkey could swing. the longer the conflict goes the more emancipated the kurds will get. taking into account that for the jihadis to win the war is nearly impossible at any time soon it would be reasonable for turkey to accept defeat in this issue and stop the kurds from becoming more potent.

If this offensive fail, I fully expect the SAA to push these rebels all the way to the M5.

>non country

always gets me, kek

but it was the cia that armed the jihadis there that till to date haven't stopped crippling afghanistan.

i agree. saa seems hopelessly outmanned having to rely on palestinian militias and such. the problem is that their artillery/air support cant really level the playing field and the rebels look like they can win this if they just throw enough bodies in the fire
i do believe that this is the greatest rebel offensive ever in the syrian war though, and that has to count for something. if this one fails i dont see them ever gathering a similar force or momentum.
but the saa absolutely has to capitalize on the successful defense and immediately mount counterattacks to ensure the ring around aleppo, otherwise the rebels will keep coming back until they win.

is there a chance for assad to get Chinese ground troops for purging islamists?

seems like hezbollah is losing power lately due to sanctions

I'm pretty sure that Soleimani is in the area too. And yes, just like Kursk battle.

hm ok. where did the fat pigs emerge? i don't get the context.

i don't think cillary would pass any info to the fsb either. how do you come to such an odd impression?

No, because China is doing a strange game in Syria selling weapons to every party actually.

>Northern Alliance
>Jihadi's

Lol?

You're forgetting the part where Russia invaded that country first and destabilized it completely

Leith resorts to tweeting about the olympics in rio. Jus thow bad is the situation in Artillery Base?

I don't know, is still night in Aleppo

but they also made clear they do not tolerate an american "intervention".

>the syrian conflict can only be settled with diplomatic efforts and the syrian gouvernment.

-> Assad must stay

>According to an Opp source; JF controls the Officer's building & the Arming/Artillery College while Syrian Army controls the northern half

China always does that, they sell arms all over the planet, they don't give a shit who you are

yes but a mere hour ago he was reporting about heavy clashes inside and the jihadis controlling 50% of the base.

No. China won't stick its dick in this hornet's nest. They have enough trouble with the East Turkestan cunts.

can you link it?

When he said 50/50, he didn't mean that he knew both sides were evenly matched. He just knew the battle was ongoing and could go either way. He doesn't have access to the level of information you think.

An hour is more than enough time for a fire fight to finish if it's not evenly sided.

so whats going on with the kurds?

Blowing the fuck out of Manbij

Look

The Syrian Army will win this, r-right guys? I'm getting more and more concerned.

Still slowly taking Manbij.

i did not consider it to be a desciption of the matchup but one of the territorial control inside the base.
also i don't think he has access to high level info. he just may some soldiers involved in the battle or some others who know someone stationed there, which is still enough to gain an impression of the situation in the base.

>today we'll take it
>die 10 minutes after

Read this

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/761740879472144384
and

>muh 10,000 rebel attack
At first the rebels had said they were 40,000, until they got their bullshit called.

FSA is just a standard name for them at this point, but it would be more correct to call them rebels I guess.

but i was not replying to the isreali question wether he might get troops from china.

also they indirectly profitate from the syrian conflict. striking deals is pretty easy with sa suffering from their own crude dumping and involvment in two mideast conflicts. also it's good for the if the usa stay busy in that area.

>With what man power?
Ironically, with manpower from Iran, Lebanon, and Afganistan.

The reason the government doesn't quickly finish all those pockets is because it is an easy way to remove the population that supports jihadists. If they actually took all those areas over instead of starving them, then they'd have to explain to the international community why they were sending thousands of people to the firing squads/gas chambers.